Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:58 pm
Rakiz
Oh my……… >< this might get ugly.

Just because I'm not the most hansome guy on earth... *sigh* You didn't have to say that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:05 pm
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
Just bought it.

Every time we start talking I end up dying. -.-'

*stabs*
Lol, Oh my God, he's right! xd

lol you need to find someone else to be violent with like you used to do with chaos. ^^ *dies* (why do I always say things before i die?)

Because you have a flair for the dramatic? xd Lol. Chaos isn't on right now and I can't hit Rakiz, because she's a girl. And it's nothing personal, dude.

You have a point. *puts on bullet proof* Do your worst. xd

wink I'll give you three guesses as to what you shouldn't have just said. Ready? And go.
*Pulls out heat-seeking missile launcher, promptly fires three missiles at Sand, which streak towards him at mind-blowing speeds. Follows up by casting the spells Meteor Swarm, Feeblemind, Blind, Chain Lightning, Summon Monster IX, Hold Person, Bigby's Crushing Hand, Energy Drain, Wail of the Banshee, Horrid Wilting, Polar Ray, Greater Shout, Incendiary Cloud, Inflict Critical Wounds, Forcecage, Mordenkainen's Sword, Finger of Death, Eyebite, Waves of Fatigue, Storm Of Vengeance, Earthquake, Fire Storm, Creeping Doom, Insect Plague, Implosion, Dictum, and Harm.*
And that was just one book. Shall I continue to "do my worst"?  

TheEmoSalesman

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 pm
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

*stabs*

lol you need to find someone else to be violent with like you used to do with chaos. ^^ *dies* (why do I always say things before i die?)

Because you have a flair for the dramatic? xd Lol. Chaos isn't on right now and I can't hit Rakiz, because she's a girl. And it's nothing personal, dude.

wink I'll give you three guesses as to what you shouldn't have just said. Ready? And go.
*Pulls out heat-seeking missile launcher, promptly fires three missiles at Sand, which streak towards him at mind-blowing speeds. Follows up by casting the spells Meteor Swarm, Feeblemind, Blind, Chain Lightning, Summon Monster IX, Hold Person, Bigby's Crushing Hand, Energy Drain, Wail of the Banshee, Horrid Wilting, Polar Ray, Greater Shout, Incendiary Cloud, Inflict Critical Wounds, Forcecage, Mordenkainen's Sword, Finger of Death, Eyebite, Waves of Fatigue, Storm Of Vengeance, Earthquake, Fire Storm, Creeping Doom, Insect Plague, Implosion, Dictum, and Harm.*

>_> *freezes time and walks over to emo and grabs him and uses him as my shield* *unfreezes time*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:12 pm
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

*stabs*

>_> *freezes time and walks over to emo and grabs him and uses him as my shield* *unfreezes time*

For the record, you can't move, you're not only rendered immobile by Hold Person, you're trapped behind two separate force cages. But whatev.
*Quick-casts Time Stop, slips free, plunges longsword between Sand's ribs*  

TheEmoSalesman

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:15 pm
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

For the record, you can't move, you're not only rendered immobile by Hold Person, you're trapped behind two separate force cages. But whatev.

once again I am vanquished. *dies*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:17 pm
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

That was too easy. You have something up your sleeve. Death throes? Are you a lich? You're a lich, aren't you? xd  

TheEmoSalesman

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:21 pm
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

That was too easy. You have something up your sleeve. Death throes? Are you a lich? You're a lich, aren't you? xd

Nah, I'm just a ghost and I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life. mwuhahhahaha.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:26 pm
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

Nah, I'm just a ghost and I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life. mwuhahhahaha.

I'll just cast Banish on your a**. Ghosts are super friggin' easy to deal with.  

TheEmoSalesman

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:29 pm
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

crying you and your amazing insight on spells. I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for these medling kids and their stupid mutt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:29 pm
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

that's why we don't rp in the middle of a game forum... ><  

Rakiz

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:31 pm
Rakiz
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

that's why we don't rp in the middle of a game forum... ><

sorry. Its my fault. I started it. *steals hair*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:33 pm
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

crying you and your amazing insight on spells. I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for these medling kids and their stupid mutt.

User Image  

TheEmoSalesman

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:34 pm
I'd steal your gloves.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:35 pm
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

User Image

rofl <-- I'm serious your like the first person to make me actually do this. *steals bottle*  

SandcastleBuilder

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:37 pm
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman
SandcastleBuilder
TheEmoSalesman

User Image

rofl <-- I'm serious your like the first person to make me actually do this. *steals bottle*

Lol, thank you.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games