Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 pm
"You're welcome to it Hailey. Try it Kenzie! It's the only way to find out."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:54 am
Mothette x
"If there's anything dangerous James has it covered. Um, James are you okay?" Crystal tucks the remaining potions away.

((*bows* I don't mind if you 'steal' them for your class, they're pretty simple. It's a shame the forums don't support css. I also have a complete list of gaia's supported color words organized by basic colors if you're interested? And somewhere I have notes for guild-specific tricks like different colored underlines for text. I remember that being tricky.))

huh im fine hmm these vine hairs are getting a bit long though
@hailey dont worry we wont sufficate this compartment has an expansion charm placed on it similar to what mr weasley put on his flying car theres always enough room for as many occupents and suit cases as we happen to need

"no no diffeno or other severng charms just give it an hour or so and the vines will return to normal if not i can use some magic to transfigure them back to normal"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:54 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
Mothette x

"Ah! Kenzie! Would you like to try a potion too? I have more!" Crystal's hand wanders back into her cloak.

Kenzie looks at the bottles, "I'm not sure." Kenzie pauses. "Well this is going to be a long train ride home, might as well..." Kenzie reaches for the last one Crystal shows her. It's deep green one. Kenzie opens it and the compartment fills with the smell of meadows and fresh rain. Kenzie takes a deep breath relaxing. "Wow. What does it do?" Kenzie looks at Crystal, hesitant to acctually drink it.

please remeber to use house colors thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 am
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Wand Holly 13' 3/4" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core Wand (CLICK)

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @James : Fair enough on the skins VS ears front. ;3 ◦ ۩ ◦ @Crystal : Aww thank you. I probably will find a use for them. I actually made a pixel bottle in MS Paint that looks similar. I could show you if you'd like. <3 - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki listens as the Slytherin Head of House continues explaining the lives of his people. "You have to know at least your people's average life expectancy sir. Surely there must be books or something that give you some idea? I mean... uhm sorry Prof... er, James. You did say it was rude to ask but I can't help but be a little curious." Nikki calls the professor by his first name hesitantly. Well, he did say it was okay to... she reasons.

Looking over Nikki notices her fellow Hufflepuff has finally joined the conversation.
"Well hello there Kenzie. It's nice to properly greet you! I'm Nicolette Ardeoavis but most people call me Nikki. Feel free to call me anything you'd like though; I'm not picky" she says with a smile. "You should totally try the potions!" Nikki giggles. "Mine tasted like citrus and mint which was weird. I keep tingling all over but the sensation seems to be moving to my head. It feels pretty nice despite the silly appearance."

No sooner than she'd completed her sentence Nikki's head sprouted two tiny cherubic wings. The downy feathers were in various shades of lime. Startled, Nikki jumped a little and the minuscule wings fluttered madly for a moment. "Uwah they're so cute! Eheehee, I wouldn't mind keeping these for a while. Too bad I can't fly with something so tiny" Nikki rambled happily.

techpriest35
Mothette x
ApostleOfTheWind13
Tohru_luvs_catz

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:52 pm
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

"Ah, thank you Crystal!" Taking the vial and hesitating for a moment or so gulped down the very wintery smelling liquid. "Hm, tastes like what I imagine mint gum would if it were a liquid." Almost as soon as she said that her skin took on a silver-blue tinge, her lips turned blue and every time she breath she exhaled came out as a fog. "I feel like a winter fairy right now."

Hailey jumped when Nikki suddenly spouted two feathery mini wings on either side of her head. "Well...that was unexpected."

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Kenzie hesitates at the transformations her companions were undergoing. She sighs, "Well here goes nothing." she takes and experimenting sip to see how it tasted. Finding it appealing, Kenzie drinks the rest of it. slowly, the smell of deep rain entered the room, as Kenzie's skin turns a pale green. Kenzie smiles, she loves the smell. She takes a deep breath and sighs.

Kenzie sits up abruptly as the sound from her sigh comes out as the if it were the wind blowing through the trees. She does it again, fasinated with the sound. She turns to Crystal to tell her that she loves it. However her voice isn't her own! It's a deep soothing voice, similar to how the merfolk sounded underwater.
((ooc: Think Goblet of Fire- egg clue.)) Kenzie tries again finding her voice reminded her of big old trees, and deep forests. "Wow. This is just lovely!" Kenzie smiles.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 pm
Amelia sneaks on the train and hides herself in a compartment for a nap

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:08 am
Nikkiquin
User Image
Hufflepuff First Year Wand Holly 13' 3/4" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core Wand (CLICK)

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @James : Fair enough on the skins VS ears front. ;3 ◦ ۩ ◦ @Crystal : Aww thank you. I probably will find a use for them. I actually made a pixel bottle in MS Paint that looks similar. I could show you if you'd like. <3 - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki listens as the Slytherin Head of House continues explaining the lives of his people. "You have to know at least your people's average life expectancy sir. Surely there must be books or something that give you some idea? I mean... uhm sorry Prof... er, James. You did say it was rude to ask but I can't help but be a little curious." Nikki calls the professor by his first name hesitantly. Well, he did say it was okay to... she reasons.

Looking over Nikki notices her fellow Hufflepuff has finally joined the conversation.
"Well hello there Kenzie. It's nice to properly greet you! I'm Nicolette Ardeoavis but most people call me Nikki. Feel free to call me anything you'd like though; I'm not picky" she says with a smile. "You should totally try the potions!" Nikki giggles. "Mine tasted like citrus and mint which was weird. I keep tingling all over but the sensation seems to be moving to my head. It feels pretty nice despite the silly appearance."

No sooner than she'd completed her sentence Nikki's head sprouted two tiny cherubic wings. The downy feathers were in various shades of lime. Startled, Nikki jumped a little and the minuscule wings fluttered madly for a moment. "Uwah they're so cute! Eheehee, I wouldn't mind keeping these for a while. Too bad I can't fly with something so tiny" Nikki rambled happily.

techpriest35
Mothette x
ApostleOfTheWind13
Tohru_luvs_catz

"well from what i have found in the oldest of our records we dont die of old age or sickness but we suffer from less fertillity since we live such long lives. im lucky it can take thousands of years for one child to be born in a whole village"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:53 pm
Kenzie starts playing with her hair and realizes it is slowly turning a deep green. She starts humming to herself just cause she likes the sound of her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:57 pm
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

Hailey watched as Kenzie's hair steadily turned green. When Kenzie began to hum in her new melodic voice she closed her eyes in contentment. However, Kenzie's voice made Hailey wonder if perhaps she has gained some new if not temporary new attributes. She furrowed her brows in thought, still listening to Kenzie's wonderful humming.

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with phoenix feather core

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Everyone : Sorry for the delay! Had some rl demanding attention. XP - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki found herself more than content with the transformation the train compartment was taking. Professor James' vine "hair" was curling around the floor, Hailey's breathing was creating a cool fog and Kenzie's scent of deep rain as the sound of wind flowed around her made for a peacefully woodsy environment. Nikki felt her tiny wings fluff contently in the soothing atmosphere.

"It's certainly gotten lovely in here, hasn't it?" Nikki asked brightly to no one in particular. "I never expected so many magical things to happen so quickly! We're only on the train ride home" she giggled. "How much more can I expect when I get to school?" she chirped.

Reining in her bubbly mood a bit, Nikki went back to her conversation with the Slytherin Head of House.
"So if you could find a cure for your illnesses you might live FOREVER?" she gasped shocked. Thinking on what James had said for a moment Nikki continued. "It takes thousands of years for one child to be born to a village or a particular elven couple? Either way, that's a long time James!" Nikki exclaimed. "You are lucky to be around" she said with a nod.

Nikki found herself feeling rather blissful. All the people around her were very friendly and she was enjoying learning about a new culture. Out of the corner of her eye Nikki thought she saw someone enter the train but couldn't be sure. If they had, they certainly hadn't made any effort to say hello. Shrugging, Nikki found herself humming along to Kenzie's mesmerizing melody as she simply enjoyed being surrounded by new friends.

techpriest35
ApostleOfTheWind13
Tohru_luvs_catz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:47 pm
Sinister sat in his seat playing his Gibson Guitar acoustically while he saw trees passing by. Train rides back from Hogwarts were always more relaxing. The Edgy Ravenclaw was lost in his guitar-playing, forgetting completely that there are other students outside of his compartment. He played a mixture of his favourite songs to songs he had written over the years.
He sat in his compartment playing peacefully. Sinister couldn't wait to until he got home. He had an unfinished spray painted mural to finish up in the alley near his house. He even had paints, and accessories for his spray paint cans waiting for him. While Sinister played, he recognized a tree that he has seen every year since attending Hogwarts and smiled. It meant that they were close to the platform, and he almost couldn't contain his excitement. But for the sake of his image, Sinister would just smile and keep playing his guitar as he watched the trees go by; Leftt to Right.

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:22 am
Nikkiquin
User Image

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Everyone : Sorry for the delay! Had some rl demanding attention. XP - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki found herself more than content with the transformation the train compartment was taking. Professor James' vine "hair" was curling around the floor, Hailey's breathing was creating a cool fog and Kenzie's scent of deep rain as the sound of wind flowed around her made for a peacefully woodsy environment. Nikki felt her tiny wings fluff contently in the soothing atmosphere.

"It's certainly gotten lovely in here, hasn't it?" Nikki asked brightly to no one in particular. "I never expected so many magical things to happen so quickly! We're only on the train ride home" she giggled. "How much more can I expect when I get to school?" she chirped.

Reining in her bubbly mood a bit, Nikki went back to her conversation with the Slytherin Head of House.
"So if you could find a cure for your illnesses you might live FOREVER?" she gasped shocked. Thinking on what James had said for a moment Nikki continued. "It takes thousands of years for one child to be born to a village or a particular elven couple? Either way, that's a long time James!" Nikki exclaimed. "You are lucky to be around" she said with a nod.

Nikki found herself feeling rather blissful. All the people around her were very friendly and she was enjoying learning about a new culture. Out of the corner of her eye Nikki thought she saw someone enter the train but couldn't be sure. If they had, they certainly hadn't made any effort to say hello. Shrugging, Nikki found herself humming along to Kenzie's mesmerizing melody as she simply enjoyed being surrounded by new friends.

techpriest35
ApostleOfTheWind13
Tohru_luvs_catz

*after a few more minutes james telemars hair reverts back to his silver locks* "its not the worst train ride i have had there was that time me and crystal brewed a magic resistent acid that ate through most of the train erik was so pissed(ooc this was when i was first meeting crystall and when i was not a mod and was still a student))" well nikki depending how much you explore during a school year depends on how magical things will get also if you hang around me and crystall you might see all kinds of things" "i guess if we found a cure for every disease we might live forever but thats too much science for us we embrace all the arts including but not limited to magic, swordplay, needlework,crafting things, drawing painting and cooking to name a few with so much time we tend to devolpop many skills and abilities although i cant draw i am decent with oil paints and drawing crows" i personally have always loved the art of battle hence why i teach battle charms at hogwarts"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games