Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm
*makes her way to Icy keeping a large radius from herself and the spinning Bandy*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm
-gives Amy one last look over the rim of her cup as she takes a drink then walks over to Icy's table, standing behind Leko- Hey, where's Kat tonight?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm
*takes the opportunity while everyone is making there way towards her to attackpouncehuggle Leko* twisted

EDIT:*smiling deviously, she looks up when dame asks about Katana. Cocking an eyebrow, she looks at the time and wonders where that girl is as well* Hunh, she should've been in by now you know. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:51 pm
*Watches Bandy spinning around the room, an idea she's been getting ((thanks to a few tips)) firming up in her mind.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 pm
ha! leko. a vampire would love high blood pressure. did it ever occur to you that he might not think it was a problem? he might be a stupid vampire who only enjoys the benefits and doesn't realize you might be brain dead from it if it gets out of control.

*dances and cuddles with Fluffy till she's dizzy*

So Psyzapp. Do you have a color theme? I need to go to bed pretty soon. Beauty sleep ya know. And also... that's when I get to spend time with Exor. heart Man of my dreams. Little joke. Get it? hehe.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:54 pm
twisted *flips Icy after the pounce and pounces back giggling with a huggle glomp*
you silly woman! blaugh heart
*gets back up and brushes herself off*
edit*
*tries to block out Bandy and her ranting about Black being a vampire and liking high blood pressure* stressed
that's not what I want to hear....  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm
Amy flinched slightly at what (EDIT) Dame first said to her. After all that Icy has said to her and with the way she still treats her, how could she still consider her one of her greatest friends?

She shrugged. It wasn't really any of her business, anyway, so she didn't need to worry about it. She just went back to working on her coffee recipe as Dame was pulled away. She didn't know that Leko had made a mistake in showing her the storage area. So it wasn't a personal thing or lack of faith in her that she wasn't allowed to go down there anymore. She wasn't supposed to be able to go down there in the first place!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 pm
*Unsure what she should say to Bandaidd.* Um…can I give it some thought and get back to you tomorrow Bandaidd? I'm going to have to go back in the restaurant and take a look to be sure what will coordinate best. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 pm
*walks in and looks around to see who's there* Hello, ladies. *walks up to the bar*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 pm
*whispers to psyzapp*
yes good one - see if she can even remember it till then... rolleyes  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:59 pm
-glances up quickly when bandaidd mentions Exor...a fleeting thought about where the hell did he go after he promised her he wouldn't freakin' disappear again- stressed evil

Yeah, Kat usually is in by now...weird. -shrugs- Maybe she's busy tonight.

((SO WEIRD! As soon as I read Icy's response, Kat signed in on messenger! rofl ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:01 pm
Okay, Psyzapp. I can hardly wait! It's going to be so amazing! Wait till you see all my decorations! you'll think you died and went to heaven... err, or uhh wherever you want to go when you... umm.

Oh. Look what time it is! Late. I better go. Good night everyone! Kissies!

bandaidd
Crew

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 pm
*Finishes drinking her spritzer, waving to Bandy and wondering if she should perhaps have Gilda visit her. She jots down a few more notes.* I'll have to stop by and check out the Grand Opening if I can catch a moment to stop by. I sure hope things go nicely.

*Slips on her headphones and slips out.* Goodnight everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 pm

*While making another cup of coffee, waking a bit more, looks around to see who was all there. Not seeing a real way to enter a conversation, sits back down. Shortly after Karrie entered*
Hi Karrie

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 pm
Amy looked up from the coffee recipe and smiled brightly at Karrie. "Hello, Karrie! Good to see you tonight. Can I get you anything?"

She looked around him. "Where's Velcore tonight?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games