Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:11 pm
damecharlie
((Cuwen, honey. We don't have food in the bar unless Karrie or some other generous person brings some over. rofl ))

Thanks, love. It's okay, just don't let it happen again. -stage whispers- This is why I don't let just anyone make my drinks. wink -takes a sip, swishes it around in her mouth a moment, then gives Amy the "okay" sign-

-puts her cup back down on the counter and finally turns to Psyzapp, taking the key- Thank you so much, Psy! Friday will be fine...I don't know what time I'll be available but that is all fine and dandy. -smiles and hugs her, pocketing the key- I feel so...honoured! blaugh

{{... This is just bad. lol. But Amy does bring things to the bar every once in awhile for Velcore. So far it's only been cookies, but we can say that she brought muffins for him today!}}

Amy nodded to Dame. "I know, Dame. I remember you saying you didn't trust many bartenders, and I screw up the first time I make something for you. I'm so sorry! I know I apologize a lot, but I don't care. I apologize when I've done something wrong, even when it's an accident."

She nodded to the muffin she had given Dame. "I made those muffins last night at home for Velcore to keep here whenever he comes in. The cookies ran out that were here. I'd love it if you had one, though. It's the least I can do."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Amy looked over at bandaidd and nodded. "Yes, Dame is very nice. She's been one of the nicest people to me here. I think it's good she's here. She's saucy and fun but also nice. She's a wonderful person to have here."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm
bandaidd

Leko: Of course I know who you are and thank you for babysitting Fluffy for me, I really appreciate it. It seems, that she has grown fond of your place though and might need some time to get used to me or something. Meanwhile, you should drop by the cabana bar sometime. You are overdue for your checkup and I am sure you are out of laxatives which may explain a few things. We can discuss those in private though. Just a few tests everyone will need to go through according to Gilda. Won't take but a few minutes.

eek
What the devil in hell are you talking about woman!!?
I've never been to your clinic at the cabana bar and I have NO need for laxatives! scream
And just what few things are you referring to??? My gracious!
I thought you were goign to invite me for a drink and then you make such wild accusations about me!
Do you have any idea what I could do to you for treating me like this!

*wants to ruin Bandy's light heartened attitude immediately with the most horrific nightmare ever, but Ayami holds her back evil *

Why I ... I would!.... Lucky goody goody best friends with that angelic abomination...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:17 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl @ Leko, OMG I can't stop laughing! It hurts!! Ow!!! rofl stressed rofl ))

rolleyes -looks between banddy and Amy- Oh gosh, stop. Ya'll are gonna ruin my reputation! blaugh 4laugh

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:18 pm
*Slips in to the bar and slides over to the counter looking around. She runs her fingers over the bar, then runs her finger across her body as if measuring the height.* Hmmm... interesting. *Glances at the bartender.* Can I get a white wine spritzer? *She sits down at the bar and looks up at the ceiling.*  
You're nice too, Amy. I can tell. You should totally come over to Lily's pad and work there. We can make pastries and cookies and plant flowers and work on cheers and pedicures. I can get psihug to come back and tend bar. He's a pill, but he learned how to mix drinks once when he got kidnapped. Honestly, I don't know what to do with him. I used to think he would turn out okay, but now... he can't even hold down a job here. He's gone and run off with a gangster, I hear. *sigh* I worry about him.

Eep! Leko. We should check your blood pressure. Have you been taking your pills?

[[ rofl haha, i'm dying too, dame]]  

bandaidd
Crew

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
@ Amy: There is a store room in my office behind my chair. There is a door which is the store room and there is a bunch of things there including a smaller supply of alcohol. The wine cellar storage area down in the corridor holds the bulk of the supplies and you shouldn't need to go in there. If the storage area in my office is running low, just let Katana, Icy or me know and we will get someone to take care of it. wink

*Looks at Bandaidd in disbelief. She puts her hands on her hips.* You're telling me you really want to help? You're not trying to pull a fast one on me are you Bandaidd?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:20 pm
*She hears bandy and pulls her gaze from studying the ceiling.* Uh-oh, I hope she's not been smoking her breakfast. *She pulls out a pen and pad and jots down some notes.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:20 pm
-raises an eyebrow in Lily's direction- Why Lily, dear, we don't see you around here very often! Good to see Gaia let you in today, hon. How the hay are ya?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 pm
bandaidd

Eep! Leko. We should check your blood pressure. Have you been taking your pills?

Oh my god!!
What pills!!!?
What are you even talking about???? scream

*kakkosen pops his her little head out from behind Leko's hair*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:22 pm
*Goes over to Lily and grins.* Hi there Lily. It's so good to see you. Your dress is absolutely stunning. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm
*just as she winds down to the last of the group, the missing fifteen show up. Looking at them incredulously, she asks them how'd they end up being late at the same time. One man said that he was told a different time than the rest. The others piped in saying that was the case with them as well. She narrowed her eyes knowing she gave everyone the correct time. Through gritted teeth she asked who gave them the wrong time and they all answered Flame. Facepalming, she growls, seeing as she's going to have to talk to him about this.

She told him that she'd handle this and what time she was going to start. Too busy to care, she has them pick up forms and read them before signing. After a while, she finally has the staff in the system. Reminding them of the grand opening saturday, she informs the security to be ready to work tomorrow, uniform and all. Restaurant and spa staff should be in thursday and friday to familiarize themselves with the place. She then turns to Psyzapp* Is there anything that you'd like to add hon?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 pm
@Psyzapp: a fast one?!? oh, no ma'am. I love parties and I love decorating. I have tons of stuff. What colors were you thinking?

@Leko: your blood pressure pills, hun. I hope at least Ayami is taking them. You look like you're going to have a stroke. Maybe you should nap and let her have a turn for a while. Let me check your pulse. *reaches for wrist*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 pm
Stargazer Lily
*Slips in to the bar and slides over to the counter looking around. She runs her fingers over the bar, then runs her finger across her body as if measuring the height.* Hmmm... interesting. *Glances at the bartender.* Can I get a white wine spritzer? *She sits down at the bar and looks up at the ceiling.*

Amy nodded and smiled to the lady as she got what she requested. She slid the white wine spritzer over to her. "Here you go! Enjoy."

Then, she smirked at Dame and laughed softly. "Sorry, Dame. You're just too nice! But that's a good thing!"

She then responded to bandaidd, a little uncomfortable. "I appreciate the offer, bandaidd, I really do. I like it here, though, despite all the mistakes I make."

She looked at Psyzapp with a slightly sad smile. "I understand. If I were you, I wouldn't want me to go back to that storage area, either, after I broke the door. Maybe in the future you'll feel differently."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:27 pm
Oh, hey, damey. Gaia did let me in. Wish I had that kind of security at the Pad. *She smiles somewhat distractedly.* I'm good, and how are you?

Psyzapp: Thank you, you look beautiful as always.

((Damn it ~ just about to hit submit and the heathen child unplugs my router power cord... thought it was the one for the electronic keyboard. No net for me.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games