Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keepawayout

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:55 pm
Isobel Bellamy
"hello there my dear, how my I help you?" The owner smiled pleasnatly as she greeted her new customer "would you like one of our speciality drinks or do you have one in mind already?"

*smiles up at her,glad to see a kinde face*I think I'll try one of your speciality drinks, whatever you think is the best one.thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:05 pm
"sure thing" Isobel beemed at the guest and reached underneath the bar to collect several mysterious ingredients hidden there. She pured a luminous green liquid into a mixer which already had ice in a flurry of other brightly coloured liquids were poured into the container in turn until the mixture became a violent pink colour, Isobel put the lid on the mixer and shook it vigorously "just a moment hun". Once she had finished shaking it she poured the drink into a glass, it hummed ominously. "Would you like anything else with that?" Isobel offered as she slid the glass to keepawayout  

Isobel Bellamy

higoth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:23 am
{I'm back...} Pulls a black rose from her back pocket as she arrives at the nightclub. Looks for a staff member. Sits and waits for someone to talk to her. {I still think it would be cool to be a staff member for the bar. I'm on a lot. I just haven't since Wednesday, because I have been having problems. That concern me :ahem: "coming out of the closet." And trying to dump my current boyfriend, because I realize that he is truly only a friend. As all boys will be. It's very confusing.}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:18 am
::flops in::

"Nar...nu...love?"

erotic_fantasies

Scary Godmother

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:09 pm
"Hello"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:37 pm
*walks in* aww... this place is dead... the last post was a while ago. stare  

Neko Kyu

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:35 am
*pokes his head in and looks around* Nobody aroudn and I was back for a visit to. *Tosses a Luna Plushie on the Bar to let people know he was here for a bit then wanders back out*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:36 am
Hi hi! I thought you were going to leave gaia? *blinks*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:37 am
*picks up the luna plushie and plays with it a bit*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:33 am
I may be able to check in occasionally I have discovered, not often but every now and then.

Plus I found I missed my Gaia friends too much to leave forever *heh*  

Antiklion Ingle

---- GheTTo BanDit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:08 pm
~Walks in and looks around ~ hello everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:06 pm
(if anyone comes here and reads my post, pm me and ill come back to the thread.)  

Neko Kyu

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:31 pm
*casually starts to clean up the counter in the bar and sighs wistfully* not really much business here, is there?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:32 pm
*walks back in*  

Neko Kyu

Neko Kyu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:37 pm
"hello...?" *he says shyly*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games