Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:58 pm
Agent_Starling
I made a little band guild banner thingie.
I edited gaia's image. ;]
If you have any more ideas for banners similar to these, let me know
and I'll be happy to make 'em.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:09 pm
Omg
Im in the Mod Guild
---
I have always wanted to enter us.
Never got around to it. stressed

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:53 pm
Masquanade
Agent_Starling

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:21 am
*is back

Sorry I've been gone so long guys ^_^* I should be back for good now that I've got my new schedule under control.

Go BNG > biggrin Kick BUTT!!!

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:15 pm
__penguin__
Masquanade
Agent_Starling

rofl

heart
Im sad. Marching season is over. We lost in the 3rd round of the playoffs. We have never been this far, we were 2nd seed and lost to 11th seed who were the only team that beat the 1st seed, so poop.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:19 pm
I know your pain!! We just lost the quarter finals last night! Stupid football team, they played so badly! We had been undefeated! At least everyone's gonna be mad at them at school on monday. scream

And what do we do about blank guild applications? confused  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:55 pm
__penguin__
I know your pain!! We just lost the quarter finals last night! Stupid football team, they played so badly! We had been undefeated! At least everyone's gonna be mad at them at school on monday. scream

And what do we do about blank guild applications? confused

decline ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:14 pm
Request from lvlyindividual Accept Decline Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:10 pm
What instrument(s) do you play? Cello and percussion and violin. How long have you been playing? Erm... Violin I played for a year and a half and cello about the same amount after I quit violin. and I started Percussion about a month ago. Additional Info: Yep. My guild is/will be an affiliate!

Anyone know about this, or is she just being presumptuous? sweatdrop 'Cause her guild seems like its purpose is veeeeeery similar to this one's. Not that we couldn't still be affiliats, but still. : x

And also, should I lock this or not? I haven't been locking a lot of repeat threads 'cause if you lock one you have to lock them all and that would be locking like every single thread in the Woodwinds and Brass subforum. sweatdrop  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:26 am
__penguin__
Request from lvlyindividual Accept Decline Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:10 pm
What instrument(s) do you play? Cello and percussion and violin. How long have you been playing? Erm... Violin I played for a year and a half and cello about the same amount after I quit violin. and I started Percussion about a month ago. Additional Info: Yep. My guild is/will be an affiliate!

Anyone know about this, or is she just being presumptuous? sweatdrop 'Cause her guild seems like its purpose is veeeeeery similar to this one's. Not that we couldn't still be affiliats, but still. : x

And also, should I lock this or not? I haven't been locking a lot of repeat threads 'cause if you lock one you have to lock them all and that would be locking like every single thread in the Woodwinds and Brass subforum. sweatdrop

Eh, I personally say accept her but decline the afflilate thing...

I think we should keep that one thread open because they really seem to have put a lot of work into it and it's gotten to be a good size now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:10 am
I got a mail from her requesting affilation and Id say yes, but what do you guys think?  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:38 pm
Having an affiliate wouldn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:05 pm
Hey, do you think we should split up the low brass sticky? There are only three things that would replace it (trombones, euphoniums, tubas, apologies if I'm missing any biggrin ), and that Euphonium thread had generated a lot of discussion on its own.  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 pm
__penguin__
Hey, do you think we should split up the low brass sticky? There are only three things that would replace it (trombones, euphoniums, tubas, apologies if I'm missing any biggrin ), and that Euphonium thread had generated a lot of discussion on its own.

If I rember correctly it was allready spit? Oh well I guess we shall make "offical" tuba and trombone threads.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Scheissenkopf
__penguin__

If I rember correctly it was allready spit? Oh well I guess we shall make "offical" tuba and trombone threads.

lol spit  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:22 pm
__penguin__
Scheissenkopf
__penguin__

lol spit

I am infamous for my typos ><  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games