Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 pm
(( rofl This is how I cook. I guess I'm just going to have to have a dinner party. You guys always complaining about not getting fed. wink ))

*She takes her fork and points it at him.* AH HA! BUSTED! rofl *She starts to laugh and then finishes up the last bite she's going to have of her meal as she grins smugly.* User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 pm
*He finishes with his meal, not leaving a single bite left, sans a small amount of the hollandaise sauce left to the side of his plate.* Yeah, you busted me. Though I just wanted to wait and have you show me around. You are such a good guide for touring, ya' know. *He gives her a crooked grin.*

(( Edit. *Waves to Black* xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 pm
Uh huh…you don't have that excuse here now. I've shown you every single room. If you want to see one in more detail, you are just going to have to explore. *She covers her mouth to hide a yawn.* Speaking of exploring, what do you say we head upstairs to the master suite and I will personally show you all of the ins and outs up there. wink *She winks at him coyly and squeezes his knee under the table.* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:15 pm
*Feels her hand squeezing his knee, he gets a sly grin on his face as she speaks.* Hmm, now that sounds like a plan! I wonder what new and exciting things await us up there! Heh heh heh ... wink

*He rises from his chair, then goes over behind her to pull her chair out for her. He then offers his arm to her after she rises from her chair.* Lead the way, my love. I cannot wait to experience all that you have to show me in that newly remodeled master suite. *He flashes another sly grin at her as she takes his arm. They then make their way to their bedroom.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:33 pm
*The master suite is twice the size of the one at MW. She has had the ceiling done with the same twinkling starlight effect as she has at home, but this one can be set on a timer to go from dusk to night simulating the glow of a sunset if they wish. heart

There is a sitting room and a small office attached to the master suite, walk in closets for him and her and the bathroom is opulent. No detail left undone. The bed is luxurious and massive with plush pillows and the finest of bedding. There is a masculine feel to this room, blacks, silver, gray, with a splash of blood red and bright cobalt here and there.

She closes the door, picks up the remote and shows him the stars. She also uses the remote to close the blinds and curtains and shut the main lights off so the room is dimly illuminated by the faux stars. She sets the remote on the table then goes to him taking his hand and sitting him on the end of the bed. She stands before him and removes her top and skirt letting them fall to the floor. She moves in very close and puts her arms around his neck running her fingers through his hair as she leans into him kissing him passionately and they spend the rest of the night enjoying one another in every sense of the word. They eventually fall asleep snuggled up closely together in the middle of the huge bed. heart *  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:05 pm
Amy turned her head away from Thistle as she sneezed. Thistle was so happy to be back with Amy that she barely left her side and was constantly nuzzling her. Amy had missed Thistle and was very glad to see her, but she still didn't feel completely up to par. She was better, but she didn't feel as good as she had yesterday. It would just take awhile to get completely healthy again.

When she was done sneezing, Thistle hopped off of Amy's lap and laid down on the couch next to her, resting her head in her lap. Amy smiled down at her and pet her.

"Sorry, sweetie. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, like yesterday was. I probably pushed myself too hard yesterday."

Thistle squeaked and closed her eyes to rest as Amy pet her. She'd stay right next to Amy until she was better.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 pm
*walks up to Amy's house with Velcore and knocks on the door. He was pretty sure she'd be home, since Kits said she hadn't looked that well when she picked up Thistle earlier*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:34 pm
Amy was going to get up off of the couch when she heard a knock at the door, but with Thistle's head on her lap and her lack of willingness to move, she simply sighed and called out.

"Come in."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm
*walks in and sees Amy on the couch* Hey, I wanted to come see how you're doing. *walks up to her*

*follows Karrie in, putting his head on Amy's leg*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:50 pm
When Amy saw Karrie come inside, her eyes brightened and she smiled. And when Velcore rested his head on her lap next to Thistle's, she rubbed the top of his head.

"Karrie, Velcore. It's so good to see you! I'm doing alright. Not as good as yesterday. I think I pushed myself too hard yesterday. I went to the construction office to go over some final plans, then did some gardening because everything was so overgrown and I just couldn't let it go like that any longer, and then I went to Aqua Springs and stayed there pretty late. But I still think I'm a lot better than I was earlier in the week."

She smiled up at Karrie again. "Thank you for coming to check on me."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 pm
*sighs and looks down at her* You're right, you tried to do too much. Even if you're feeling better, you need to take it easy. Especially out in the garden with those fairies. That's all you'd need right now...

*puts the back of his hand on her forehead to check for a fever* You're a bit warm still.

*sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:10 pm
Amy smirked when Karrie gave her a mini lecture. He was so cute.

When he put the back of his hand on her forehead, she reached up and lightly tugged on his arm until he was sitting next to her on the couch. Even though it would wake Thistle up, Amy shifted and curled up to Karrie's side. She sighed softly.

"Good thing the fairies aren't mating anymore, then. Otherwise their dust would have made me worse. Thank you for worrying about me, though. This is the first time I've had someone take care of me while I'm sick. I like it. Too bad I can't show you just how warm I am."

She tried to chuckle, but it turned into a cough. She had just enough time to reach for a tissue out of her tissue box and cover her mouth with it before she coughed a few times.

Then, she groaned softly in frustration. "Dangit... Sorry about that. Good thing I'm still on my antibiotics."

Thistle had indeed woken up when Amy shifted and now she was on the couch beside her, looking at Velcore with sleepy eyes. She squeaked her greeting to him.

"Vel..."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:17 pm
*holds Amy close to him* Sometimes, it's good to have somebody else take care of you. Especially when you're not feeling well.

*brushes her hair back away from her face* It's good that you have the antibiotics. This would probably be a lot worse without it. Hopefully, you'll be over this soon.

Hello, Thistle. *rests his head on Amy's leg again*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:26 pm
Amy relished in the feeling of Karrie taking care of her and the concern she felt pouring off of him. Oddly enough, it was kind of nice to have someone worry about you every once in awhile.

She reached out and placed her hand on top of Velcore's head again. She scratched the top of his head as she looked up at Karrie and smiled.

"You know... I've really been hoping you'd make some more of your chicken noodle soup for me again, Karrie."

Thistle nuzzled Velcore and then curled up at Amy's side again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Hmmm... I can do that. I'll have to get up, though.

Chicken soup? Yes please. mrgreen

*laughs at Velcore*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games