Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 am
"hey summer"
"ok let try this spell"
*aims my wand at my palte and repeats what kamilia said*
as i cast the spell my plate explodes into a billion tiny pieces making a huge mess and showering every one near by with food and plate pieces

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm
::Starts to giggle at what James did!:: "You may want to pratice that some more James!"

((OoC: Thanks James i really did need that laugh!))

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm
"um yeah that might be a good idea to practice that spell"
*finds a unborken plate and gets more food seeing as my last meal went every where*
((ooc no problem i wasnt even trying to be funnyXD guess im randomly funny))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:54 pm
User Image
Sam walks into the great hall for lunch and sits down. A owl swoops down from it's perch and then drops her a package. Sam smiles and then opens it up. She read the letter attached to it first, and reads it. It read,
"To help you."
Sam started back down at the long, loopy script and then opens the package.
Inside she found a a large crystal glass filled with more of the silvery liquid, a blanket of a fine, soft material which felt softer then anything she had ever touched. The last item was a circlet that looked like an ivy link, and it was set with sapphires with crystals in the middle. Sam was shocked. She looked at the items more closely, and she saw that the class said her name on it, "Samantha Elise Algorith." She then noticed it was the same script as the note was written and her name on the back of her music box. She looked at the blanket too, and noticed it was embodied with little stars and moons, and in a tiny stick on one side of the blanket, there was her name again. She then looked at the inside of her circlet, and her name was in there too. Sam about to throw the wrappings away, felt something silky and pulled it out. It was a long, milky white dress robe, with stars and moons on it too, and her name. Sam wondered who could've sent her these incredible things. The circlet must of been goblin made, and the dress robes looked finer then she ever saw. She then came back to reality and gave the owl a piece of chicken. She then saw that the owl had left another package. But it was Summer's. Sam didn't get this, and wrapped up her stuff and wandered over to the Slytherin table.

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 pm
::Takes a sip of tea and looks around the Great Hall!::  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:19 pm
*slinks discreetly into the Great Hall and meanders over to the Slytherin table*

I wonder if anyone remembers me...*thinks*

Sylvie Windren

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 pm
*sees ume sit down at the slytherin table*
*waves at ume*
"hey kamilia will you come with me for a bit i want to intro duce you to a old friend of mine who must have been quite busy with class and stuff cause i havent seen her in a while"*walks over to ume with kamilia following *
"kamilia this is ume we both came here about the same time but from different areas ume this is kamilia one of my newer friends she has only been here for about 2 years but is a good person none the less"
((ooc ume is a 5th year like i should be but i left gaia for a while only to return during the spring term and kamilia is a 2nd year that i met during spring term oh and ume just fyi im rping an elf like a lord of the rings elf))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:53 pm
::After following James and after he introduces us i stick out my hand and say.:: "Hi Ume! It's nice to meet you!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 am
*Looks up suddenly at the unexpected greeting. Blinks once and smiles at James and then Kamilia when he introduces her. Takes Kamilia's hand to shake it*

Hello! Nice to meet you too. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:34 pm
::Smiles:: " Would you like to join us?!?" : razz oints down the table where everyone else is eating!::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 am
*leaves the two girls to their chat and goees back to my food before another house elf puts cleaning stuffs in it*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 pm
*Red in the background clutching her cleaning solution and looking dissapointed*

((ooc: sorry mate-- couldn't resist wink ))  

vivacious_red

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am
Sure! *makes her way down the table to where the others are sitting; sliding her plate, containing a two large bowls of beef stew, along with her.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:40 pm
((ooc red last time that happened i blew my food up making a huge mess alll over the slytherin table))
*eyes my food warily *
*decides to get another plate and try yet again to eat lunch*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 pm
*takes a flask out of her messenger bag and proceeds to pour the stew from one of the bowls into it, using a little magic to keep it from spilling off the sides*  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games