Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:02 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I can feel your upset is there anything i can do to make you feel better?"

"Yes... come here." Gorge opens his arms.

Seh moves closer to him laying her head on his shoulder

Gorge hugs Emi and weeps on her shoulder.

She hugs him

Suddenly Gorge stops crying and smiles. "Thank you Emi... I just needed to let it out."

"its ok its what im here for isnt it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Are we still at Shun's hoouse?)
Kiki blushd but smiled and kissed back then laid her head on Vincent's shoulder.

(Yeah... night.)
Vincent smiled as his cell phone rings. "I hope this is not my father." He answers the phone. "Hello... oh hey mom... Yes your visions are true... her name is Kiki... sure... Kiki my mom wants to talk to you." He hands the phone to Kiki.

(Kay. Night)
Shuna nd kiki blink as they look at each other then at Vincent.
"Umm okay." She said and took the phone and placed it to her ear. "Hello..?"

"Hello Kiki I have had visions of you and I shall tell you that you will be with Vincent all your life and have six children... that and I know your gift you shall be a shape shifter but you shall also be able to conjure illusions. Now tell Vincent that I have seen you coming to me oh and when I say you I mean you and my son... I shall be able to help you both."

"W-wait. Huh?!" She asked, blinking like crazy as she tried to digest everything Vincent's mother said.

"Would you like me to explain again?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Seh moves closer to him laying her head on his shoulder

Gorge hugs Emi and weeps on her shoulder.

She hugs him

Suddenly Gorge stops crying and smiles. "Thank you Emi... I just needed to let it out."

"its ok its what im here for isnt it

"Yes it is and you do a great job my love... thank you." Gorge lightly kissed Emi in gratitude.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Are we still at Shun's hoouse?)
Kiki blushd but smiled and kissed back then laid her head on Vincent's shoulder.

(Yeah... night.)
Vincent smiled as his cell phone rings. "I hope this is not my father." He answers the phone. "Hello... oh hey mom... Yes your visions are true... her name is Kiki... sure... Kiki my mom wants to talk to you." He hands the phone to Kiki.

(Kay. Night)

"Hello Kiki I have had visions of you and I shall tell you that you will be with Vincent all your life and have six children... that and I know your gift you shall be a shape shifter but you shall also be able to conjure illusions. Now tell Vincent that I have seen you coming to me oh and when I say you I mean you and my son... I shall be able to help you both."

"W-wait. Huh?!" She asked, blinking like crazy as she tried to digest everything Vincent's mother said.

"Y-yes please.." Kiki said, noddign her head though she knew the mother couldn't see it probably.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Kay. Night)

"Y-yes please.." Kiki said, noddign her head though she knew the mother couldn't see it probably.

"You and Vincent shall live with each other 'till the day you die. You shall have six children five biological one adopted. You are a shape shifter and you will be able to make illusions. I have seen you and Vincent coming to me and I will help you when you come."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:14 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Kay. Night)

"You and Vincent shall live with each other 'till the day you die. You shall have six children five biological one adopted. You are a shape shifter and you will be able to make illusions. I have seen you and Vincent coming to me and I will help you when you come."

"Oh wow..." Kiki said as she blinked. "Thats..alot..."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:19 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"It is... but it is the future... and since I am blind I know my visions are true."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"It is... but it is the future... and since I am blind I know my visions are true."

Kiki blinked then nodded. "O-okay. I believe you ma'am."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Don't be so formal call me Anna."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 pm
Quote:

"Of course you can... now let's get home... i'll calll our boss and tell him what's happening he'll under stand... I'll tell master about this to... he can help us... his house is impossible to get in without getting tagged... also I"m like you I"m immortal so I think we can find a way to kill Sae soon." Sam smiled as she kissed Azumi on the lips. "That and my mom can help us... I randomly know where she is now." (Yay for new powers and knowledge!!!!! smile )

Azumi chuckled,
"dont kill him okay, just beat him up a bit~" she was too nice for her own good and sighed.
"well....lets find your mom and get myself tagged~!" she said cheerfully
"where now?" she asked  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

"Of course you can... now let's get home... i'll calll our boss and tell him what's happening he'll under stand... I'll tell master about this to... he can help us... his house is impossible to get in without getting tagged... also I"m like you I"m immortal so I think we can find a way to kill Sae soon." Sam smiled as she kissed Azumi on the lips. "That and my mom can help us... I randomly know where she is now." (Yay for new powers and knowledge!!!!! smile )

Azumi chuckled,
"dont kill him okay, just beat him up a bit~" she was too nice for her own good and sighed.
"well....lets find your mom and get myself tagged~!" she said cheerfully
"where now?" she asked

"Well lets go home first I need to sleep... that dumb a** tires me." Sam lightly sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"A-alright Anna. When do you want us to come?" She asked as she looked at Shun then Vincent then back again.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:29 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"A-alright Anna. When do you want us to come?" She asked as she looked at Shun then Vincent then back again.

"Next Christmas bring the baby... Vampires have accelerated pregnancy."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Wait?! What?!" She yelled as she blinked. She hasn't even thought about having a baby that soon  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Wait?! What?!" She yelled as she blinked. She hasn't even thought about having a baby that soon

"Don't worry you wont conceive the child 'till August."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games