Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:49 am
Vikki Stardust
Only thing missing from that post is the sound of fapping. emotion_awesome
New mask:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:07 pm
All I can say right now is.. Holy s**t, they nailed it. Knocked it out of the park.

[img]http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44231953884801447/A29A9DDD4B4E9A3977A5E6808A2A38F365C77A41/[img]  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:56 am
So, my brother also plays Payday 2 and he's something of a badass or something..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:12 pm
BrookM
So, my brother also plays Payday 2 and he's something of a badass or something..
]

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:25 pm
Caleidah
BrookM
]
Sounds like a game bug, if you botch the cooking on that difficulty level the entire map is set on fire. Overkill loves us after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:39 pm
BrookM
All I can say right now is.. Holy s**t, they nailed it. Knocked it out of the park.

[img]http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44231953884801447/A29A9DDD4B4E9A3977A5E6808A2A38F365C77A41/[img]
Napoleon? emotion_kirakira  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:43 pm
BrookM
Sounds like a game bug, if you botch the cooking on that difficulty level the entire map is set on fire. Overkill loves us after all.

We torched it and holed up in the basement. Not sure if it bugged or what, but it was fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:04 pm
Caleidah
BrookM

We torched it and holed up in the basement. Not sure if it bugged or what, but it was fun.
Was it a pro job? If so, congrats on getting the "If You Can’t Take the Heat..." achievement, it's one of the hardest to get. eek  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:05 pm
Vikki Stardust
BrookM

Napoleon? emotion_kirakira
Audrey actually. [img]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_porc.png" />  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:12 pm
BrookM
Caleidah
BrookM

Was it a pro job? If so, congrats on getting the "If You Can’t Take the Heat..." achievement, it's one of the hardest to get. eek

Not the pro. Hoping to get it some time soon. Have a solid crew I've been rolling with.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:17 pm
Caleidah
BrookM
Caleidah
BrookM

Not the pro. Hoping to get it some time soon. Have a solid crew I've been rolling with.
"Breaking Bad" achievement isn't bad either, also makes for a great badge of honour with the community.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:55 pm
Gonna try to do some stealth heists this weekend...  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:13 pm
DarkElf27
Gonna try to do some stealth heists this weekend...
If you bring an ECM I'll show you where to stick it. ninja

Also..

I will fade to dark
I will pass through walls
I will take with impunity
I will walk faceless amongst men
I am ninja
I will die and die, and die again

With enough practice you'll soon be doing Shadowraid on Deathwish as well. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:27 pm
Ping me if you feel like doing some stealth. Always up for being the bad guy.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:02 am
Someone gifted me Alien: Isolation, this despite me not being big on horror games and not exactly possessing anything close to a solid spine or a strong mind. This is going to be interesting. emotion_facepalm  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games