Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm
Amy huffed slightly at Dame. "They're not 'problems'. Just some things I was going to mention to you... I hear you girls talking about guys all the time... And I thought the goody vs 'us' thing was over now. Are you sure we should really prank her?"

She turned her head in bandaidd's direction. "And yes, I know what suck-up means. Katana I wouldn't mine so much, but Icy?.."

Amy just shivered at the thought of having to suck up to Icy. Well, technically, she kinda was. She wanted to get on her good side, just for the mere fact that she didn't know why Icy didn't like her in the first place! But she wasn't going out of her way to be friends with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm
The reason I sound like him is I'm spoke the same language.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 pm
HIIIIIIII Sayo! *hug*

Gosh you have gorgeous hair! Where do you get it done? I wish I could do that. What happened to your dress? I bet it's a terribly exciting story. I'm gonna pop some popcorn and you can tell me all about it.

Damey is really a sweetie. She's gonna be a goody pretty soon. I think she's just going through a phase or something. Cute when she's mad.

Nei: Ohhhhhhhhh! How did you learn that? Wow. That must be neat to know elf.

Amy: I think she just needs a nap. So... what does suck up mean? Should I not suck up to Icy? would that be rude? I don't want to be rude to katana either. *bites lip*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:30 pm
It is Bandaidd, he taught me awhile ago. So I'm indebted to him.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:31 pm
- rolleyes at bandaidd- Banddy, you know I'm an official MW lady now, right? You can suck up to Kat or Icy, and since I'm pretty sure they both like you, it'll be fine. Kat is easier to catch though. Suck up is kinda like brown-nosing, I'm sure you know what that means. wink

-turns back to Amy and has a seat at the bar- Yeah? And when have you heard us talking about guys, Amy? -leans an elbow on the bar, her head perched in her hand-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 pm
Amy looked over at bandaidd. "You don't know what suck up... Um, I'm probably not the best person to ask, then. You should ask another MW Lady."

She turned to Dame and scoffed slightly. "When have I NOT heard you girls talk about guys? You talk about Tes, Ryzan, Kai, Flame and sometimes Dec all the time, and you all are involved with a guy while others like you. You talk to each other about this all the time."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:39 pm
brown-nosing? I wish this bar had google. *sigh* Tell Psyzapp she needs to get wi-fi so I can bring my lappy.

Oh and no I did not know you were "official". What exactly does that mean? [whispers: have you considered defecting yet? you could be a spy!! dangerous and exciting!!!]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:42 pm
-points to signature- wink rofl

((sorry, I couldn't resist!!!))

-scowls at the mention of Flame but puts it out of her mind, looking at Amy kind of amused- So...what you are saying is that we talk about either the patrons of the bar or the inhabitants?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 pm
*wants the cutey lion on the top of the screen!!*

glad you like my "jersey hair" ayami and i got it done when we went to visit Nei!! in Jersey. you know ayami correct?? she like my sister. we were on the high angelic console together. but that was a long time ago.... In fact she was to met me here soon, thats why i have not left..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:48 pm
We had a great time, didn't we Sayoami?  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:49 pm
{{I want that lion, too! It's called Tidus the Lion, but I can't find it in the Marketplace! sad When it does show up, I probably won't be able to afford it, anyway. lol.}}

Amy looked at Dame for a few moments, considering what she said. Then, slowly, a smile appeared on her face and she laughed softly.

"Yeah, I guess that is what I'm saying. So, it wouldn't necessarily be rude of me to talk with you about two of our patrons? Unless you think I'm 'too young' and should just get over it."

She rolled her eyes slightly, not at Dame but almost expecting to hear that reaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:53 pm
(it just came out so yea i doubt its available yet..)

yea its always fun going to a new land wink  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 pm
No. You are a perfectly legal adult and can make your own decisions.

But I am going to say something you might not be expecting.

First of all, you are wanting to talk with me/ask me questions about someone I have no information on and barely know - Kai and the other person is my ex-boyfriend of less than a year that I was with for three years.

That all being said...

Second, why don't you be really "radical" -uses her fingers to make quotation marks in the air- and just ask one of them to the Grand Opening? rolleyes Don't wait for everything in life. Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns and lead it!

-takes a sip of her long-cold drink, shrugs and drinks more of it-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm
((oh my god I'm so out of shape why did i try to jog here sweatdrop ))

*walks up into the bar and is please to see SAyo*
Sayo!
So glad you waited for me! 4laugh

*waves then comes and sits next to her*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 pm
If Amy had been drinking something, she would have choked on it.

Her eyes were wide with shock as she looked at Dame. "How... HOW did you know who I was talking about?!"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games