Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:33 pm
zz1000zz
On another note, how far along are you?

I keep bringing you closer to hell tonight it seems. 0o;

I'm about 80% done or so. I need to trim the lining and hem it in place, plus I need to sew in the cording and then it should be done.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:36 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Nah, even that image of hell pales with a large portion of my life, so it's all cool. I mean, you haven't even mentioned clowns yet.

Quote:
I'm about 80% done or so. I need to trim the lining and hem it in place, plus I need to sew in the cording and then it should be done.

I am actually capable of sewing and the sorts, but i hate it. The only type i ever enjoyed was making quilts, and that was largely because my great grandmother taught me (and she was amazing).  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:38 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Nah, even that image of hell pales with a large portion of my life, so it's all cool. I mean, you haven't even mentioned clowns yet.

Quote:

I am actually capable of sewing and the sorts, but i hate it. The only type i ever enjoyed was making quilts, and that was largely because my great grandmother taught me (and she was amazing).

I'm glad I haven't brought you too close to hell then.

I liked to sew when I was younger and then I really fell out of it for a long time. I just never did it in high school and college, and now I guess I'm getting to be more crafty again, though I feel odd/old trying to remember how to do some things I haven't done in a while. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:39 pm
You only feel old because you are old.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:41 pm
zz1000zz

xp 24 really isn't old...
I'll keep telling myself till.. I dunno.

Oh yeah, the maitance guy should really have the title of dull drugie. I felt like I was talking to a brick wall. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:44 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Oh yeah, the maitance guy should really have the title of dull drugie. I felt like I was talking to a brick wall. 3nodding

I only call you old to make myself feel younger. That, and because i need to call you something.

*is depressed by the lack of comments on the plastic surgery*  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:45 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I only call you old to make myself feel younger. That, and because i need to call you something.

You mean you're nose lift?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:49 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

You mean you're nose lift?

I thought it would draw attention away from the scar.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:51 pm
zz1000zz

I forgot to comment on it. I think I remeber someone saying it looked like infection had set in and I thought it was a clever comment at the time.
Another fun idea is thinking of it as a giant zit that needs to be popped. Well... maybe not fun exactly, but an amusing thought to entertain non-the-less I suppose.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:52 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

I forgot to comment on it. I think I remeber someone saying it looked like infection had set in and I thought it was a clever comment at the time.
Another fun idea is thinking of it as a giant zit that needs to be popped. Well... maybe not fun exactly, but an amusing thought to entertain non-the-less I suppose.

It is the only non-glitched item to grace my body. I think it needs a better story than "monster zit infection."  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:54 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

It is the only non-glitched item to grace my body. I think it needs a better story than "monster zit infection."

All right, how about being part Rudolf kin?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:55 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

All right, how about being part Rudolf kin?

No thanks. I prefer having a complete human genome.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:57 pm
There is always the good old fashioned standby of radioactive waste somehow being involved in causing genetic mutations.

..or sunburn....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:00 pm
lurichan
There is always the good old fashioned standby of radioactive waste somehow being involved in causing genetic mutations.

My genome is quite fine as it is, i need no mutations nor cross breeding.

Quote:
..or sunburn....

The sun never touches my nose, so that doesn't work too well.

I wear the nose to show my loyalty to the great clown head which commands the attack of the aliens from outer space. (If anyone has seen that movie, i will be surprised.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 pm
Well whatever the reason your nose is now red, it's still an intersting conversation piece.

I'm contemplating sleep. Pro or con?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games