Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 pm
lurichan
I'm afraid if I tried to tease someone tonight it might come across as trying to rip out their spleen.

Ah, so whose spleen do you really want to rip apart?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:01 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
I'm afraid if I tried to tease someone tonight it might come across as trying to rip out their spleen.

Co-workers, manager, the usual. *nods* One of the maitenace guys really pissed me off tonight, so when I got my break I asked the manager what project was so important he couldn't come up and help an old lady get her stuff to her car.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:04 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

Co-workers, manager, the usual. *nods* One of the maitenace guys really pissed me off tonight, so when I got my break I asked the manager what project was so important he couldn't come up and help an old lady get her stuff to her car.

He was probably just afraid of old people. I get that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:04 pm
*shrug* I really shouldn't let stupid things like that set me off. It wasn't that he was afraid of old people, he just didn't want to come up and do it at all. ~_~ Which was really what got my blood boiling cause I have this old person up there who needed help.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:06 pm
lurichan
*shrug* I really shouldn't let stupid things like that set me off. It wasn't that he was afraid of old people, he just didn't want to come up and do it at all. ~_~ Which was really what got my blood boiling cause I have this old person up there who needed help.

*sighs*

I thought it was funny, but no. You had to go and respond to it seriously. Blech!

So, other than that how are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:11 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

*sighs*

I thought it was funny, but no. You had to go and respond to it seriously. Blech!

I'm okay overall. I got to go to great america sunday and had a blast going on a whole bunch of roller coasters. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:11 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

*sighs*

I'm okay overall. I got to go to great america sunday and had a blast going on a whole bunch of roller coasters. 3nodding

I would die if i went there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:15 pm
zz1000zz

I take it you're not a fan of roller coasters?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:16 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

I am not a fan of people, so places where people gather are not appealing.

And i hate roller coasters.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:19 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I suppose if you don't like people and you don't like the rides it would be the perfect vision of hell for you.

Personally I had a ton of fun and got to spend some time with my mom just chatting.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:20 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I suppose if you don't like people and you don't like the rides it would be the perfect vision of hell for you.

Not quite...

Quote:
Personally I had a ton of fun and got to spend some time with my mom just chatting.

But if you add my mom in, then yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:26 pm
sweatdrop

... I'm almost done sewing a cloak for ceilisidhe. My goal is to have it finished before the ren. faire this weekend. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:27 pm
Oh yeah, it has to have country music playing too. Country music makes anything worse!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:29 pm
lurichan
sweatdrop

... I'm almost done sewing a cloak for ceilisidhe. My goal is to have it finished before the ren. faire this weekend. 3nodding

That too. I think if you forced me to sew along with the rest, that would be a close approximation to hell.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:30 pm
On another note, how far along are you?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games