Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:33 am
"I know, it was very annoying but I don't really blame them. I'm replacing most people, I've only kept about 4 people" Isobel idly plays with her marker and starts drawing on herslef with it "I've been alright, I had to go to my hospital doctor who's a bit worried about me, but other than that I'm doing well, I've written two new chapters in one day on my manga"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:35 am
What did the doctors say? *looks up from the sign for a few moments to pay attention to the response*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:39 am
"well, basicly I've got a lot more inflamation in my lungs than I should have. One of the tests I've had showed I have about three times more...erm...wierd chemical bad stuff (no idea what it was called) than I should have" Isobel muttered quickly "it's why I'm ill, whatever I'm given just doesn't seem to shift it" Isobel sighed in annoyance at her asthma "but, it does mean I have a lot of time to work on my stories"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:41 am
Ouch, that really is a tough break. And the doctors don't have any idea how to make things better? Damn doctors... *Shakes head and turns back to writing the sign* Any final details ya want on here before I stick it in the window?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:47 am
"well, I've had my meds changed every time I go but not this time, just a new way of dealing with it but I'm basically living with this for the rest of my life" Isobel looks at lurichan's poster "oh, very pretty perhaps just a touch of this" Isobel passes lurichan her purple marker "there is no such thing as too much dark purple" Isobel griined  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:51 am
All right. *adds some purple to the sign before posting it in the window* I'm going to go organize a few suplies in the back, if ya need me hollar.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:54 am
"ok, sure thing I'll hold up the fort here" Isobel called to lurichan as she grabbed a cloth the wipe down the counter  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:38 pm
I hold a black rose as I enter the place. I'm back! Could I maybe be a staff member... Well, you said:
"My poor nightclub, I didn't know things had gotten so bad....."
Isobel wanders around muttering to herself about the changes that need to be made to re-vamp this place, "to start new staff would be good...not many seem to grace this guild with their presences anymore..."
So, yeah. I can help! Please! I hand you the black rose that I had been holding, and wait for a drink.  

higoth

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:54 pm
"Why hello there" Isobel smiled pleasantly at her new customer "please forgive me for taking so long I was miles away then" Isobel seemed very embarrassed as she took the black rose fromher customer "my goodess, this is beautiful" the hostess takes the precious flower and put it in a vase at he back of the club to admire fully later

"what drink would you enjoy this evening?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:05 pm
"What would you suggest?" I said in a voice that sounding like crashing waves. I felt at ease again, this place comforted me. {Sorry, I didn't know you had posted back. I was in the art forum.}  

higoth

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:04 am
*checks over the stock in the back, making sure there are enough supplies if we ever get a rush of customers*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:43 pm
Softly enters and glances around noticing that this is a slow place, A smile creeps across his face,and The Flightless Dragon sits down and asks for the finest drink.  

The Flightless Dragon

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:48 am
*Finishes up in the back and walks up towards the front* Why, hello there, I didn't know we had more patrons here. Our finest you say? Let me get the keys... *Fiddles with a locked cabinet for a while*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:45 pm
*walks in to this quite but plesent place, sits down and looks around*I think I'm going to like this place*smiles*  

keepawayout

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:49 pm
"hello there my dear, how my I help you?" The owner smiled pleasnatly as she greeted her new customer "would you like one of our speciality drinks or do you have one in mind already?"  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games