Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:33 pm
__penguin__

I took the same PSAT as you last week!

Doesn't everyone take the same PSAT?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:50 pm
Saint-Saens
__penguin__

Er... I guess. eek  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:52 pm
__penguin__
Saint-Saens
__penguin__

Er... I guess. eek

Then why is it state regulated, not nationaly?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:56 am
I got PMed by a mod today. Just thought you guys should know. Personally i do not have the time to deal with this right now. Shiz or other mods can you please take care of this?

fubenkunai
Hokay, so...it went something like this: I saw a few people from the Band Nerd Guild with signatures wayyyy over the filesize limit. Since too-big signatures get turned off to save bandwidth and the poor dial-up users, I checked out your banner section in the guild to save your members a bunch of reactivation fees. Sure 'nuff, there were a few that were over the limit, mostly due to the file type they were saved as, so I figured I'd let you know which ones so you could get the makers to fix them or taken them off your banner page or what have you. No sense in making people pay out gold to get signatures resized if I could give the guild a heads-up, no? The ones over the limit follow:
B&W drum kit with guitars- 240,030 bytes
Anime kid with tuba- 103,840 bytes
Red "physical strength" banner- 163,297 bytes
"Balancing" B&W- 189,710 bytes
"Kicking major a**"- 145,878 bytes
"Fingering's not bad here"- 156,918 bytes
Photoshopped brass banner- 124,978 bytes
Bassclarinet's banner- 238,334 bytes

Just as a refresher, the mazimum filesize is 100,000 bytes, and all of these were pretty far over. I didn't check screen size for these, but the max there is 500x500 pixels. Best of luck on the banner front, and hopefully this'll help your members out in terms of signature reactivation fees. whee

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:20 pm
Masquanade
I got PMed by a mod today. Just thought you guys should know. Personally i do not have the time to deal with this right now. Shiz or other mods can you please take care of this?

fubenkunai
Hokay, so...it went something like this: I saw a few people from the Band Nerd Guild with signatures wayyyy over the filesize limit. Since too-big signatures get turned off to save bandwidth and the poor dial-up users, I checked out your banner section in the guild to save your members a bunch of reactivation fees. Sure 'nuff, there were a few that were over the limit, mostly due to the file type they were saved as, so I figured I'd let you know which ones so you could get the makers to fix them or taken them off your banner page or what have you. No sense in making people pay out gold to get signatures resized if I could give the guild a heads-up, no? The ones over the limit follow:
B&W drum kit with guitars- 240,030 bytes
Anime kid with tuba- 103,840 bytes
Red "physical strength" banner- 163,297 bytes
"Balancing" B&W- 189,710 bytes
"Kicking major a**"- 145,878 bytes
"Fingering's not bad here"- 156,918 bytes
Photoshopped brass banner- 124,978 bytes
Bassclarinet's banner- 238,334 bytes

Just as a refresher, the mazimum filesize is 100,000 bytes, and all of these were pretty far over. I didn't check screen size for these, but the max there is 500x500 pixels. Best of luck on the banner front, and hopefully this'll help your members out in terms of signature reactivation fees. whee

oh poo. Well I found a way to spend my night ><  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:57 pm
Uhh, I just made a new banner. I was gonna use it for myself, then I decided that I'd post it to the guild. You'll have to link it yourself.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=1015][IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/alexkibler/untitled15.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Arekkusu Of The Sky

Arekkusu Of The Sky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:04 pm
Arekkusu Of The Sky
Uhh, I just made a new banner. I was gonna use it for myself, then I decided that I'd post it to the guild. You'll have to link it yourself.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=1015][IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/alexkibler/untitled15.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Sorry that it stretched the page.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:10 pm
Arekkusu Of The Sky
Arekkusu Of The Sky

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=1015][img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/alexkibler/untitled15.jpg[/img][/url]

Sorry that it stretched the page.

Your image is 127278 bytes, which is over the filesize limit. sweatdrop Is there any way you bring it up to the minimum (100,000 bytes)?  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:02 pm
why is all this stuff over limit?? I have no time to fix all of this, im realy sick and it sucks. I feel bad now ><  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:14 pm
It's most likely over the limit because people originally had the files saved as .bmp. When you upload bmp files to photobucket it automatically changes the file format to jpg, but still retains the size for the most part.

Yes. I am still alive. xDD  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:15 pm
lyke woah!

I think some time in the future we migghhht need to clear out some mods. I dunno the entire front page of members are mods.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:10 pm
And half of them haven't posted in like a year. whee

Also, I just got invited to a guild for GGN moderators, and they have a 'guild of the month' contest where they choose the best guild and the prize is 2,500g. Should we enter? We could put the prize in the guild funds for um... whatever the guild funds are used for. biggrin  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:02 pm
*lives* Well guys Finals are over- my break is starting, and I'm doing a nice long car drive home tomorrow. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:55 pm
__penguin__
And half of them haven't posted in like a year. whee

Also, I just got invited to a guild for GGN moderators, and they have a 'guild of the month' contest where they choose the best guild and the prize is 2,500g. Should we enter? We could put the prize in the guild funds for um... whatever the guild funds are used for. biggrin

Thats a good idea! I think we should be the gaia guild spotlight personaly, Largest guild that has a topic. Not LOL SPAM <3 or LOL NARUTO!!!11!!
-edit-
Guild enterd!  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:39 pm
w00t! BNG totally deserves to win.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games