Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 pm
Tea, I have nothing to say except I'm so, so sorry for you, and your Nana. If there's anything I can do, let me know. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 pm
Recursive Paradox

Well, not really, no.

When I say tainted by a given -ism I don't mean coated with an external projection or a word who's usage is distorted by an ism to inaccurate usages, but being literally internally tainted with an -ism. As in the roots of the word and its proper and accurate usage (or just the latter) exhibit or arise from the -ism.
Ah. I would consider this to be the difference between a term being tainted verses rooted.  

TeaDidikai

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:58 am
Omg, I just read those comments you were talking about. How childish. I hope y'all aren' letting any of it bother you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:00 am
*sigh* My sleep is completely ******** up. It's hard for me to get to sleep so I end up staying up later than I should. In order to remedy this I started trying to force myself to go to sleep earlier, only to start waking up a few hours later unable to get back to sleep and then feel completely exhausted when I sleep and wake up again later in the day. Help?  

ShadowCatSoul

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:22 am
It never ceases to amaze me, the capacity of some people to hear to the same thing, over and over and over again, and still never goddamn listen. I mean, really, how hard is it to comprehend such simple ideas? Do people just try to not understand, I mean, that's honestly just about what it would take me to pull this crap off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 am
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

Well, not really, no.

When I say tainted by a given -ism I don't mean coated with an external projection or a word who's usage is distorted by an ism to inaccurate usages, but being literally internally tainted with an -ism. As in the roots of the word and its proper and accurate usage (or just the latter) exhibit or arise from the -ism.
Ah. I would consider this to be the difference between a term being tainted verses rooted.

Ahh, I'll have to use the word rooted from now on then. You're right, that does describe it better.  

Recursive Paradox

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:27 am
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

Well, not really, no.

Ahh, I'll have to use the word rooted from now on then. You're right, that does describe it better.

Sorry for the communication mixup.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:56 pm
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

Well, not really, no.

Sorry for the communication mixup.

It's alright. I was using an inaccurate word to describe my concepts anyways, so the mix up is more on my side.  

Recursive Paradox

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:10 am
I am sick and tired of your s**t. You know nothing about religion other than Christianity, and even then your view is limited to sola scriptura and legalism, yet you try to pass yourself as an authority on all religions. I hope that you will overcome your ignorance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:32 pm
You ******** b***h. You claim to be a damned RAIN Volunteer. Someone who claims to have been raped ******** confided in you. They gave you their trust. What do you do? You go and ******** make public that private conversation! I don't give two shits if you didn't put their name on it; you didn't have their permission to use their traumatizing experience as an example for your ******** thread. I wish there was an ED moderator that could trash your piece of garbage thread. When someone starts a ******** private conversation, they have the expectation of some ******** privacy.

EDIT: Apparently it is not something that the mods can move. That sucks, but at least the person in question has agreed to remove the offending bit from the OP. As the OP has been quoted, and the thread is still active, it is still out there for the public to see, but it is minimized.

Aino Ailill

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 pm
i love stormy weather, but, ugh, i hate hate hate how sick i get when the pressure changes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:51 pm
Aino Ailill

EDIT: Apparently it is not something that the mods can move. That sucks, but at least the person in question has agreed to remove the offending bit from the OP. As the OP has been quoted, and the thread is still active, it is still out there for the public to see, but it is minimized.
Isn't it plagiarism? Reproducing the words of another?  

TeaDidikai

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:57 pm
TeaDidikai
Aino Ailill

Isn't it plagiarism? Reproducing the words of another?

The person did not claim the other person's words as e's own, so I don't think it counts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 pm
I am going to shut the ******** up now.

"Speak little, listen much."

scream @ myself. I need to remember that I am a baby pagan. No, a fetus pagan. Zygote pagan.  

aoijea23487

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm
To whomever decided that Shadowlegend suddenly needed to be worth 500,000 gold: Curse you. crying  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games