Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

"With Diz's help probably he designed the collar i'm wearing to surpress the dark rage that normal heartless permeate. The side of us that makes us go wild." Niko said rubbing his own collar.
"Where did she go?" Eclipse asked.
"She went to Al." Niko replied.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:41 pm
oogieknight
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[((OOC: ))
"True love binds us all." Sasha said holding her chest.

"When she and I were made heartless, I didn't feel angry, but more trapped. Misty was furious she was beaten, and our headmaster stopped us from completely becoming heartless with his last breath. Even if I were to go heartless, I wouldn't go wild unless something were to really get me angry like the loss of a loved one."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:37 pm
User Image

"I hear you there." Eclipse said as he looked over at the sleeping Sophia.
"I must be off. Warn me if another incident occurs." Niko said as he faded into the shadows. Eclipse walked over to the bed Sophia slept in and took her hand in his gently.
"Everyone has such negative comments about her. But i still love her."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:16 am
oogieknight
knux_nyan

User Image

Sasha turned her attention towards Eclipse.
"Mabye its because of her bad attitude. Eric was only being playful when she attacked him rather brutally. Its possible she might be unconsciously be running other students away. She might be a yandere."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:07 am
User Image

"Hmm. Lets hope not. I would like her to make some friends other then X. She gets along with my brother and Rose easily enough." Eclipse said squeezing her hand gently. "I'm trying to help her as much as i can. Its hard to juggle both jobs but i can handle it."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:34 am
oogieknight
knux_nyan

User Image

"Yeah, Kalena had the same problem, as did most of the other headmasters, including Shinji. The only ones who didn't had no family and wouldn't let anyone close to them" Sasha said.

"Kalena almost lost her marriage because being headmaster, but he still left her, training people he didn't want her to train. Broke her heart, still does. Especially on how he left, or making her choose between her blood brother and him. Y'know. Sophia got in that too, but only tormenting Kalena, watching her cry and bleed trying to keep everyone close to her in harmony. Her husband left, I still see that in her eyes, the pain."

Sasha sighed looking down.
"no one should make that decision. Mabye when you were to be headmaster, Kalena was trying to save you from that, even if it brought Sophia to almost psychotic and making her chase after Kalena to murder her."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image

"I am not and never will be Kalena. My path is my own. I will not let the headmaster curse hold me back. I will break it. That's my promise. I will make this academy great once more. Once this horsemen ordeal is taken care of things will be normal again. Better even." Eclipse said looking up at Sasha with determination in his eyes.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:35 am
User Image

Eclipse felt a mental message from Diz. "It seems we have a new teacher i am to meet. Keep an eye on Sophia till i return. If she wakes before then send her to the admin office." Eclipse said as he walked out of the infirmary. -exit-

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image

There was a loud noise as the door to the infirmary was kicked open and Listio while carrying a unconscious Jaster walked in. "Sasha prep a stasis pod. Jaster here is in critical condition. Hop to it." She said with a purpose.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am
oogieknight
knux_nyan

User Image

User Image
[((OOC: and the flow of time is strange. Lol! ))

Sasha had just finished cleaning the infirmary from when Sophia had a tantrum when Listio appeared with Jaster in tow.

"What?! I swear he just left a little while ago!"
Sasha sighed looking over Jaster's wounds.
"Damn, he came out of stasis a few hours ago. Did he burn through that much energy already!?"

Sasha gave a depressed sigh and nodded placing Jaster into a bed and placing a new stasis spell over him, lighting a candle, and then examining his heart.

"Ok, two things must've happened. One, which I don't believe but I guess it can happen...he burned through all the energy my friend gave him, and two....look at his heart. Its shattering. My guess is he had to draw on extra power but my other guess is Jax is being....well....Jax draws his power off Jaster. Jaster and Jax may as well be separate people now, Jax is starting to show he's growing a heart, but Jaster seems to be fracturing it."

She rubs her face and groans.
"Damn, maybe that's how his father went out, in a blaze of glory...literally."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:17 am
User Image

"I think its time those 2 became whole again. We'll have to take a page out of Diz's book and find Jax. We need to bring him in if were to save Jaster." Listio suggested as she stood next to Sasha.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:14 am
knux_nyan

User Image

User Image

"If I remember right, Jax was created out of Jaster due to a demon inside a girl he liked, Lillith. He'd go to the ends of the worlds for her. Jax then would probably do almost anything for the demon inside Lillith. He might be searching for a power for her to absorb so she can conquer the lands."

She felt her chest, she was in pain. She had to sit down.

"I have a idea, find Eric, you might find Jax. Its just a thought. Sinato has been without his heart, my dear love.....Eric would be tracking down the heart.....the heart has great power....." she was thinking out loud.

"Listio" she looked up at her.
"If you can find Eric, Jax might be there with him. I don't really understand why, but its a thought."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:37 am
User Image

"I'll find him...i'm good at tracking people down and knocking them on there a**. You know where Eric might be?" Listio asked turning to Sasha.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:13 am
knux_nyan

User Image

User Image

"Sorry Jaster, I need to borrow this again" Sasha apologized to Jaster as she took his pocket watch again. She held it in her hand and took a deep breath. She grit her teeth before letting it fall next to Jaster.

"Twilight Town, Station Plaza. Be careful, I think when Jaster used a forbidden attack, it gave Jax a power boost."

She felt her heart racing. She was glad she was sitting down, because if she was standing, she would have fallen.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 am
User Image

"Thank you.....you should get some rest yourself. You look tired off your a** and your to cute to be falling over like that." Listio said with a wink as she left the infirmary. -exit-

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games