Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Um… sweatdrop …I don't know if you enjoy cigars, but I have some Cuban cigars here. *She opens a drawer and shows him a specially designed drawer for them. She picks up a remote.* The wide screen TV comes out of the ceiling like at MW. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 pm
eek O M G ... You did all this just for me?! *He walks inside and wanders around the room, slowing down at the bar and running his hand along its length to feel its smoothness. He looks up at the Ram's head and raises an eyebrow, wondering how she knew about his old high school's class mascot. Wandering over to the armor, he surveys it from head to toe, then looks at all the various pictures and rifles on the walls.

He returns back to her side and gives her a big hug, lifting her up off the floor slightly before setting her back down.* This is wonderful, Trina! ... Wow! ... *He has a very amazed look on his smiling face, his eyes gleaming at the "Man Cave" she had fixed up just for him!* biggrin

Edit:
*He watches as she pulls out the cigar drawer chock full of expensive cigars, their exquisite scent wafting through the air. He sees where she got the remote from, then watches as the TV screen lowers.* Well, I've tried them before, but I do not make a habit of smoking. On special occasions, I will partake in them though. Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness and all the fine details you've put into this room! *He pulls her close to him and gives her a nice kiss, which works into a very passionate one.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 pm
*Worried for a second there, once he comes over, hugs her and kisses her, she smiles and is very pleased to see that he likes it.* Of course I did this all for you. A man has to have a few spaces to call his own. wink heart I just hope I didn't miss anything. sweatdrop

*Victor comes and finds them.* Madam, dinner is ready to be served. *Victor nods to them and promptly leaves.*

Well, shall we? I had the chef prepare prime rib tonight. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Oh! Prime Rib! One of my favorites! *He grins again, then offers his arm to her and they make their way to the very large and newly decorated dining room. At one end of the table are two place settings, done in fine china, crystal stemware and silver flatware. He pulls out her chair for her, then pushes the chair in slightly as she seats herself. He then takes a seat at the other place setting.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 pm
*Victor come into the dining room and pours them each a glass of red wine and brings them an appetizer of assorted cheeses, fruit and nuts. He then returns to the kitchen to get them their salads.

She picks up her glass of wine and takes a sip.* So, what do you think overall?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm
*He reaches over to her and takes her hand in his.* This place is amazing! You certainly have changed it and made it to your own style, that's for sure. I think everything turned out real well, and I am quite impressed! *He gives her a smile.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 pm
*Victor returns with the salads and places one in front of each of them. She thanks Victor, he nods and returns to the kitchen.*

I just wanted to feel more comfortable here and I hope you do too. sweatdrop I've been here quite a bit during the whole process and I've gotten to know this place about as well as I know the place at MW now. It's just bigger. User Image *She takes a bite of her salad and grins at Officer Dougherty.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:49 pm
Yes, this place definitely has a lot more acreage to it. It will take me quite some time to figure out the layout of this place, but then I'm sure there's plenty of time for me to be snooping around. Heh heh ... *He grins mischievously at her, then takes a healthy forkful of salad into his mouth.* wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 pm
*She finishes up her salad and takes a sip of wine.* Snoop? That's gonna take you a while. I'll be sure and have Victor find you a flashlight and a magnifying glass. wink *She says teasingly as she smirks at him.* You should have at least 2 months of snooping entertainment with the size of this place. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:00 pm
*He had finished up his salad just before she did and was munching on a couple of strawberries when she spoke.* Heh, very funny, love. But it won't be necessary for Victor to provide tools of the trade that I already own. Heh heh heh ... *He grins slyly at her, then takes a sip of his wine.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 pm
*Victor wheels out a cart with 2 plates with silver covers on them. He clears the salad plates and places one of the silver covered plates in front of Psyzapp and removes the cover. Then another in front of Officer Dougherty and removes the cover. He places the covers onto the cart and as he refills their wine he announces dinner.* Tonights main course is aged prime rib with a horseradish sauce on the side, steamed new potatoes with butter and parsley and a side of asparagus. *He places another small sliver ornate bowl onto the table with hollandaise sauce, nods to the two of them and goes back into the kitchen.*

*She picks up her knife and fork and starts to cut her prime rib.* Snoop…pft…you haven't even looked at the other three bedrooms in our chambers at MW. lol *She snickers at him.* wink  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 pm
*Digging into his prime rib, he clears his throat slightly before he speaks.* Uh, what makes you think I didn't peek into those rooms while you were on the West Coast? User Image *dips a piece of the meat into the horseradish sauce, then takes the bite. The prime rib practically melts in his mouth, as it has been fixed to perfection. As he savors the flavors, the enjoyment can be seen on his face.* 3nodding  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 pm
I don't know…I'm speculating. You've been working so much I just assumed you wouldn't have time. *She takes a bite of her prime rib and looks at him to see if she has guessed correctly. neutral She's very glad to see he is enjoying his meal. heart *  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:35 pm
(( crying I'm so hungry now....... crying ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:39 pm
*After a few bites of the prime rib, he tries the parsley potatoes and then fresh asparagus. He speaks in between bites.* Well, just to be truthful here ... no, I have not gone into the other bedrooms back home.

This meal is very good! I must remember to compliment the chef.
*He figures he'll do that when she's preoccupied with something, then he can talk to the chef about maybe preparing a special meal for tomorrow or perhaps on sunday.* User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games