Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The car stopped.
No, it didn't JUST stop... it stopped for a lot longer than a red light.

Blue eyes opened and Akihiko had to cover his mouth to try and stifle a yawn.
It broke through anyway, and the musician couldn't help but sit up fully and stretch.

That cunning gaze focused on the front doors of SMASH and the man sighed. "This place really pisses me off lately..." he spoke, grabbing the jacket which seemed to always be in his limo, and getting out of the car.

Akihiko only assumed that Michi would follow.

Shrugging into the garment, he strode through the front doors, long coat billowing out behind him almost like a cape. With a flirtatious smirk, he approached the front desk and stopped.

The woman behind the desk looked up... did a double take... then stood to her feet.
"Na... Narcissus-sama... we.... that is SMASH wasn't expecting you to...."

Holding up one hand, Akihiko kept that smirk in place. "I'm here because my manager is already here. Izzy Lucky? Could you be so kind as to direct me to him?"

Stammering over her words, the woman eventually gave him directions and Narcissus was off, making a determined bee-line straight for the conference room that held his manager.

Upon entering, the smirk on Akihiko's face immediately fell away and he folded his arms over his chest. "Yare yare... Lucky-san... you managed to find one of the few people in this world... that I'd never flirt with."

Turning his head toward his cousin, Yuuji smirked as well. "Yo, Aki-chan. And here I didn't think you'd make it."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:45 pm

"Strawberry flavored Chiyou..." Kai mulled over this idea for a long moment. "You know... I think you'd taste divine... of course I'd eat you up... with or without the whip cream..." laughing softly, the blond couldn't help but kiss the younger man's forehead.

He really did enjoy Chiyou's company. In a strange way, it made him feel more... alive...
It wasn't just all about himself and the next pair of pants he could get into (or off).

"I think you're the first person who's ever really meant that..." Nakai whispered, gently running his fingers through Chiyou's hair. "Arigatou..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"What are you thanking me for? I'm the one that owes you thanks, for the rest of my life, for sticking by me like you have." Chiyou stuck his tongue out cutely at the guitarist as he shifted back on the bed, trying to stretch out a little. It was all he knew to do, to just keep fidgeting. He couldn't see, couldn't eat, couldn't really get up and do much of anything. Fidgeting was the best he could manage.

For about fifteen minutes straight, Chiyou fidgeted, rolling one way, then the other, throwing a leg over Nakai, taking it off, snuggling up to the guitarist, turning to his other side away from the man, tucking a pillow between his knees, taking it out, rolling over, lying on his stomach, sitting up, lying back down....

Finally, the kid heaved a sigh.
"How much longer til the surgery? I'm starting to wonder...should I dread it, or beg it to hurry? The only thing keeping me sane right now is knowing you won't leave me. Otherwise...I'd probably find my way out the window."

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:14 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

At the Doctor's office with Ryu....

"Ah is that so? Well judging by the feeling in your throat, I think you're going to be fine. But I think you should come in for checkups once a week for the next month as you work. Just to make sure that everything is going well." he commented with a smile putting down the instrument into a cup of cleansing solution.

"However, since you've some tightening here, I think that you should take it slow. Keep your stress to a minimum. Don't do any yelling and I think I would suggests seeing a voice therapist just so you can be guided though a few vocal excercises and monitored. To be on the safe side. Your voice is your career so it deserves to be treated with he utmost care said the doctor as he wiped the cream off Ryu's throat.

"Now, while you're here, I'll examine the rest of you to make sure everything else is alright. Your doctors at the hospital sent me your records so I've looked them over a little." Pulling up a clipboard he made a few notes and then started giving Ryu a very thorough examination from blood work, updated vaccinations and all sorts of tests beyond checking his various other issues that were on his medical records.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Well, that was great news! As long as he watched his voice, didn't strain it, didn't yell...things would be great! He had no reasons to go off yelling all willy nilly anyway, so no biggie there.

"Awesome! I can do that, no problemo. Once a week. And I promise not to do anything to hurt my voice. You can count on it!" he beamed, then let the doctor go on with his examination. And a very, very thorough examination it was. So thorough that, for a while, Ryu was becoming impatient, until it seemed that it was all done.

Putting his shirt back on, the violinist looked to the doc.
"So...anything else that I need to look out for, or are you gonna tell Matsumoto-san that I'm all good to go?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I suppose some people are a bit old fashion at times but since you've a child it's probably a good thing you've not had to worry about the lime light of Ohayou." For Izzy, he could only wonder what this man knew and in a way he was afraid to know. Izzy had a feeling that there was a deeper reason to Takagi-san's assignment beyond 'helping' him. Because ever since he had become a part of Akihiko's world, he had learned that nothing was as it seemed at times.

"Ah yes, personal matters shouldn't be discussed at work." he answered and dropped the subject pretty quickly. He'd rather not be having any deep conversations in the middle of Smash. It felt....uncomfortable and he knew exactly why even if he couldn't pin it on Matsumoto Izo. Although he wished he could. "But drinks would be a nice diversion afterwards if I've time. Well maybe I will have time since you've come to help me out."

Then Izzy took note that Takagi-san had spoken of Asato Hiroki by his first name as well. How close was this man to everyone at the top of Ohayou?? Even if he was a cousin....what did he know? Izzy decided to be cautious because several had asked/suspected about his relations with Akihiko. Lately, after all the hardships, he had been more guarded. He didn't want to get hurt again.

"Ok...well I've started with the pre-show. This area is very important because it gives insight into the stars personalities. Fans love seeing their stars just being people. This is the stuff they don't normally get to see. But...we have to look at the imagery carefully to cut out well things the would be...wrong to show. Like say, if in the mirror we could see a cast member undressed. We'd have to either cut that, or have it 'cleaned'. And then there are comments. These portions are free commentaries by the stars but sometimes they are things that after thinking about it shouldn't be said to the fans. So we watch for that and mark the frames to cut. Some stuff like the funny thing get left in. We also consider pacing. Some of the filming is useless stuff like going down a hall...we don't need the full hall just a snibbit." he explained and then showed examples on the DVD.

"Alrigh, lets get started." Leaning back he clicked on the video and started calling out frames to Takagi-san with extra notations for reasons behind the cut.

However, after a few notes, the door opened and he looked up to see Narcissus. While his heart would have skipped a beat before the hospitalization, now...he was just defensive. He had to protect what worth he had within, and the memories of what he wished was with him still.

Standing up, he gave the usual Japanese polite reaction rather than anything personal. One because it was Smash, two...he just didn't feel right doing anything else at this time. "I didn't expect to see you today, Narcissus-san. As I said I would take care of this, you didn't have to come all this way. But I'm glad you're here." That last line was a lie but Izzy couldn't say what he felt here. So he just sucked it up and wished that Narcissus would...just go home.

"We are waiting for Shou-san but he's running late. So we were just starting the first run through the...backstage interviews. But please have a seat." he said before sitting back down and picking up his note pad as he kept his words formal and polite.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:47 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

He followed Akihiko in and felt a shift in the room they were brought to. He could tell Izzy was in manager mode and left anything regarding personal feelings for Akihiko somewhere on Jupiter. But it was probably safer that way but Michi could tell that he small manager was sore and probably out of place.

He frowned a little but made no comment. He'd try to get Izzy to let him do a little helpful massage after the DVD. Because he doubted by the reactions that Izzy wouldn't leave the room to do that now. No he could tell that Izzy had his guard up and he guessed Akihiko was the cause of it.

So he took a seat to the side to stay out of the way and would use this opportunity to learn about how the post event work was done for a show. It was actually something he'd have to learn if he managed to get a contract with Ohayou.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 pm

One delicate eyebrow rose. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the futon today..." Narcissus commented as he entered the room and picked up the DVD remote.

He hit pause and studied the television for a moment.

"You know, Lucky-san... I rethought a few things... what I said to you before... well... it was childish and rather idiotic. I was panicking, I suppose."

Putting down the notepad, Yuuji smirked again, "Akihiko's apologizing. I don't hear that every day..."

"Pipe down, peanut gallery. You're here because ojisan thinks something's wrong with me. There is something wrong, though no doubt you know it better than even I do." Narcissus replied, pulling out a chair on the other side of Izzy and sitting down. He leaned over, putting an arm around the back of his manager's chair. "I'll vouch for the p***k sitting beside you, Lucky-san. He'll be great help... even if he annoys the s**t out of me."

"Such kind words..." Takagi replied, flipping through the notes he had written so far. "From what I gathered... you didn't want to be here in the first place, Akihiko."

The musician shrugged. "I changed my mind. A night free of excruciating head aches will make a person see a different light. Preferably one that doesn't cause them to double over in pain." Narcissus sighed slightly, then whispered so softly to Izzy that no one would have ever known he said anything.

Except his manager...

"Gomen nasai."

But then the young Koyasu was leaning forward, picking up the DVD remote and hitting play.
This time... he would watch.
He would pay attention.
And he wouldn't be so damn afraid of something that everyone around him seemed to think a miracle on stage...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Nakai couldn't help but smile. "I'm thanking you because you mean what you say. That's all." he replied before letting the young man get comfortable.

And comfortable...

And comfortable...

And comfortable...

And...

"Oi, Chiyou-kun... you'll wear a hole in this mattress if you keep fidgeting." Kai joked, kissing the 'kid' lightly on the lips. "Come on... just relax. The doctor said it'd be an hour to three hours, and you can't just keep rolling around. You shouldn't dread it either, baka. You should welcome it."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy ignored the comment about the wrong side of the bed. Lately, every side of the bed had been wrong for him. But Izzy nodded when the first apology was said. He couldn't not accept it here in Smash...he didn't know who was listening.

"You were just having a bad day." he answered coolly, "I'm sure that with everything going on you just needed time to think about things." Even Izzy could come up with a completely normal response to an apology. One that fit the environment and their roles.

Izzy tried very hard not to stiffen up when Narcissus put an arm around the chair but his fingers gripped tighter on his pen. He felt completely uncomfortable and and he tried to finish the last word he wrote hoping to get back to work rather than to think about the discomfort that he felt.

But then they were talking about Takagi and Izzy had to respond, "I think he will do fine. I could use the help considering there have been many requests that have come in for Narcissus-san's presence. Interviews and such. And then there is the next tour to consider..." He finished keeping the conversation on work matters rather than Takagi's and Narcissus' 'family' relations.

"I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, Narcissus-san." he answered just before his eyes closed upon hearing that apology so soft in his ear. His breath just for a moment stopped, then started again.

By the time his eyes opened the DVD had started playing.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Akihiko acted as if he hadn't heard Izzy's stalled breath.
Or maybe he didn't... it was hard to tell.
The young musician was focused completely on the DVD, processing everything he was seeing. He wasn't really thinking of what to take away or leave... not just yet.
No...
Right now he was listening... absorbing... and realizing that it really had been a damn good performance.

And he couldn't even remember it...

However, Takagi DID notice... and he couldn't help but smile softly to himself, before taking pen and paper in hand once more and awaiting Izzy's orders.

"I should have watched this entirely when you brought it over." Narcissus commented, leaning back in his chair and crossing one leg over the other at the knee.

His arm, however, remained comfortably around the back of his manager's chair.

"Next time I suggest something so stupid... feel free to hit me... again, Lucky-san." the musician joked with a smile.

But was it really a joke... or an allusion to a memory that, no doubt, Izzy thought forgotten...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:15 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Well, that had certainly been the most eventful morning he had had in a long, long time.
Naoko was gone, and now Sai was out the door, looking damn fine, if he did say so himself.

Siting down on the bed, dressed for the day now, Hayato didn't quite know what to make of himself. Sai wouldn't be home for a long time, and when he did get back...who was to say it would still be Sai? He could hope...because he hadn't been able to see Sai at all, hardly. It was Shou he was always around. Not that he wasn't happy with Sai as Shou, but it had been Sai he loved originally. It would just be nice to see him a little more often.

Well, moving on with the day....what to do, what to do....

s**t...there was nothing to do.

Well, he could go in to the studio and check on a few things in post-production...but it was pretty much a moot point. He didn't have anything that really required his direct attention today. Tomorrow, he had things on his schedule, for sure. Tomorrow was booked up.
Today...it was him and his boredom.

After staring at his walls for a bit, Jun picked up his phone and sent a text to Shou's cell.

Miss you already love. Have a great day.

Then, he sent a message to Naoko's cell.

Naoko, just checking up on you. Wanted to make sure you're ok. Let me know, if you feel like it.

It was true...he was very worried about Naoko. After the things he had been told, how could he not be? He was glad that he had been able to play a part in making him feel somewhat better today, but he knew why it had been that way, and that it certainly hadn't made anything better, in the long term reality of things.
It would be one hell of a long road to get Naoko all better from the point he had gotten to, and Jun wondered if he and Sai really had a shot at helping him through it all.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"I know, I know! It's just...how can I not be anxious about this, ya know? It's a huge deal. I mean...several hours ago, I was on the verge of death with my eyes just ripped out. Now, I'm feeling, well, surprisingly better, to say the least, all things considered...but I'm about to go back into surgery again. I guess it's just a fear of not waking up again after they put me under. It's scary, you know. Death...dying...the very idea...and...I guess it just kind of stick with me after all that happened..." Chiyou explained, finally settling himself into the guitarists arms.
What was bothering him wasn't so much the idea of having someone else's eyes in his skull as it was just the idea of it all, of dead people, dead things, dead eyes, dying himself.
If he wasn't careful, he might develop a complex.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:33 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Meanwhile...

Sai raced out to the Limo and hopped inside. Within Yamada-san stared at him for a moment then sighed. Then pulled out a box with an outfit within.

"Start getting changed, Shou-sama." said Haru as he pulled out his netbook and opened it to reveal the schedule and a few other things.

As Sai dressed, Haru ran over event one by one reiterating how important they were. Meanwhile, Sai started pulling on the clothes; white suede pants that had buckles that matched a the boots on his feet. A long frock coat with angel wings embroidered on the back to go over a loose flouncy shirt underneath.

"We're going with the angel motif and it was made for comfort. The makeup will be adjusted just a little to match. Looks like Hayato-san did a good job on that." said Haru knowing that Sai was rather fumble fingers doing it to himself. So it had to be Hayato.

Sai nodded but couldn't help feeling a little dizzy as Haru continued to drill him on the day. Everything in Shou's world was so important. He almost fell over as the car stopped at a light. But Haru never stopped talking about the DVD and the details.

So many details that it made Sai's head spin. He'd not be able to keep up with that! As he tugged on the shirt he lay back in the seat. "What am I going to do...about this DVD?" he yawned and leaned back in is seat.

Once he was settled, Haru pulled out the make up case and got in front of Sai, "Just relax Shou-san, you'll figure it out. Close your eyes and think about all the good things that the DVD willl do for this world."

With that, Sai closed his eyes, and started to drift off feeling a make up brush painting on over the make up on his face....over his eyes...his cheeks... l..i..p...s.....

As they pulled into the parking lot of Smash, Haru gently woke up the man beside him. "Shou-sama?"

"Yes? Who else would it be? I'm surprised I made it here at all! Jun made me so angry last night. I think I just went to bed early to avoid yelling." answered Shou feeling rather frisky and kind of rebellious today.

"Ah but at least he got most of your make up on for you." answered Haru.

"He did...Mm...I don't remember that. Ah well, now let's get inside. I've an Ohayou manager waiting for me." Shou said quickly and hopped out of the car.

Striding inside he went directly into the room, "I'm sorry Lucky-san, I'm a little la..te... NARCISSUS-san! You're here! I didn't think you come!" He seemed just giddy to see the man even after all the trouble that had come from his partner. "How have you been? I thought you didn't want to participate in this cut? I'd be happy to take care of it with Lucky-san if you're not feeling up to it. But...I'm so glad you've joined us."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

At the Doctor's office with Ryu....

"Yes, you are good to go."

After that the doctor walked out an a nurse waited for Ryu to become completely dressed before guiding him to the front desk. There Izo was talking with the doctor. He nodded a few times and took a bag from the doctor before turning to meet up with Ryu.

"Well, I heard the results and it seems like you're good to go? You want to head to the cafe now? I've took the time pull up the website on my phone so we can choose a few butlers before we get there. I think you'll like them all. Very sexy...and very cosplay." he laughed as he tugged Ryuukaze out the door.

One in the limo, he pulled up the website on a small netbook. "There...now choose your poison. I've been told any of them will be available for...you." He grinned and let Ryu enjoy the feast for his eyes.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games