Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:43 pm
Eventually the Hogwarts Express comes to a complete stop at Hogsmeade Train Station, and Erik heaves a sign of relief. As the students evacuate one by one, the gamekeeper calls, "Firs' Yers! Firs' Yers to the front to take the boats to Hogwarts!" The First Years make their way to the front and see the boats that await their arrival.

User Image

Meanwhile, those second year and above had horseless carriages awaiting them outside the station. As students climb aboard, the carriages shut by themselves as each of the seats become occupied.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
TheBlackCheshireCatsLover
¨Slytherin is going to win of course hahah and we should start getting ready tp leave soon¨ said rabbit while she picked up her belongings and wand

"I don't know. I get pretty competative, and don't think just cause your my friend means that I'll go easy." Kenzie laughs. "There's nothing like friendly competition."

¨Hey same goes for me Creamle Puff hahah but i still loves you¨

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:55 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw at Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Hurrying back to her compartment, Hailey threw her robes quickly over her uniform and quickly gathered her things, afraid she would be left behind. Once she was sure she had everything she power walked off the train and to the crowd of first years.
ooc: Ah sorry for the late post! Work has kept me busy these last two days!

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am
Hogwarts Express Summer Term 2013
Destination: King's Cross Station

You come out of the horseless carriages and take one more glance at the place you called home for this last term. You count your memories in your thoughts and just know you'll be back another year to meet new people and have new adventures.

The sun glints off a destination sign that reads, "Platform Nine and Three Quarters" and you check the time of the departure "11 am". A smile curves on your lips and you're ready to take off for the holidays as you find yourself walking to a compartment with your trunk on tow.

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:07 am
Train Schedule

User Image

(september 24th-30h)

* Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station bright and early
* Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals

( october 1st-7th )

* Train departs from Hogsmeade Train Station
* Trolley Witch makes her rounds.

(october 8th-12th)

* Trolley Witch makes final rounds
* Hogwarts Express arrives @ King's Cross Train Station  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:15 am
Students Aboard

User Image

User Image
--
User Image

User Image

User Image
--

House Post Count

Gryffindor: --
Hufflepuff:
Ravenclaw:
Slytherin: --

Last update
p.--
Last Poster :

HPGoG Train Conductor

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:17 am
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

Hailey gets out of the carriage bleary eyed from the early morning. Despite her tiredness she is sad to be leaving Hogwarts. It feels like the semester just flew by! Hailey could hardly wait until next year where she will continue as a second year! She boards the train and once she finds a compartment somewhere in the fourth car, loads her trunk into the overhead storage rack and sits down with a few books sitting beside her for later.

Hazel, 10 3/4"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:52 am
ApostleOfTheWind13

Kenzie yawns as she gets out of the carriage and mumbles something along the lines of "I hate mornings." She goes to the nearest compartment and leaves her bag on the floor not caring enough to pick it up. She immediately curls up on the seat and falls back asleep.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:23 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
ApostleOfTheWind13

Hailey looked over when she heard the compartment door open but then smiled when Kenzie promptly collapsed into a seat after dropping her bag onto the floor at her feet. Shaking her head Hailey turned back to continue looking out the window.

Hazel, 10 3/4"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Wand Holly 13' 3/4" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core Wand (CLICK)

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - Hello everyone! I hope I'm not intruding. - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki had spent a fair amount of time in the Hogwarts kitchens, but this would be her first time riding the crimson locomotive. She knew that the school now requested internships in the Giggling Pear before becoming a proper student (which she had accepted hesitantly). The very idea had been such a foreign concept yet she had enjoyed her experience as a "kitchen elf" and didn't feel the time was the least bit sad or wasted. If anything, she appreciated the work and comradery that went into running a school of Hogwarts size all the more.

Feeling a bit tired from all the mixing and cleaning Nikki lugged her heavy trunk onto the Hogwarts Express. She had recently been sorted into Hufflepuff though she had yet to get her required school uniform or supplies. The closest she'd managed was to find some of her own clothing in black and yellow in the hopes that her house colors would be enough identification for the time being.

Looking through the train Nikki spotted two girls sitting rather quietly in a compartment. One of the girls was a Ravenclaw (a house she'd admittedly coveted) and the other from her own newly sorted house of Hufflepuff. Deciding this was as good a place as any to mingle Nikki slid open the door.

"Ah, hello there" she began softly. "Would either of you mind terribly if I joined you for the ride? I'm rather new to all of this and I'd love to get acquainted with some fellow students." Thinking for a moment she quickly added "My name is Nicolette Ardeoavis, but most people call me Nikki. You can call me that too, or something else entirely if you'd like." She giggled at some of the nicknames friends at home had given her. "It's nice to meet you" she finished with a warm smile.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Tohru_luvs_catz

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:04 pm
[ooc: I'm really envious of your post layout! I was never good enough to do anything elaborate like that!]

Hailey heard the door open again and looked over. She smiled and was about to speak but the other girl beat her to it and so she closed her mouth until she had finished.

"It's nice to meet you Nikki I'm Hailey a first year Ravenclaw and this is Kenzie a first year Hufflepuff like you seem to be if your clothes are anything to go by. But yes you absolutely can sit in here with us there is plenty of room. Do you need help getting your trunk into the storage rack?"

Hazel, 10 3/4"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 am
Crystal practically erupts onto the train with her luggage in tow. She bursts into the compartment everyone is in, drops her luggage, and promptly trips over it. "Oof!" as her face meets the window, most gracefully leaving a trail of drool as she peels herself off of it. She clears her throat and straightens up, brushes herself off. "Hi guys, you don't mind me sitting in here right?" she asks, already putting away her luggage.  

SharpProcess

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:11 am

"No you're more than welcome to sit with us Crystal I'd also like to add that, that was a spectacular entrance. I didn't know you could be so clumsy." Hailey said while fighting off a laugh though it showed through in her voice.

Hazel, 10 3/4"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 am
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Wand Holly 13' 3/4" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core Wand (CLICK)

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Hailey : Aw thank you! ^w^ I love designing post styles. I was worried mine might be too over the top. I'm glad you like it. - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki smiled brightly as the chipper Ravenclaw greeted her and sorted out introductions. "Thank you for welcoming me so kindly Hailey" Nikki began, nodding first to her then Kenzie as well. "I should be okie dokie to toss my leathery burden into place" she said as she lugged the trunk up and onto the storage rack.

Things beginning to settle after her intrusion, Nikki moved to sit down. Suddenly, the crash of the compartment door slamming open startled her. Twisting out of the way just in the nick of time, Nikki only barely managed to hop into her seat as a Slytherin girl sailed past and face-planted into the window. Nikki watched as the bold girl dusted herself off like it was just your average entrance before more or less inviting herself to stay. The veiled "request" seemed very Slytherin to Nikki.
Gah, I hope I'll be okay with such a boisterous Slytherin. They're kinda dangerous, aren't they? she thought hesitantly.

After hearing the familiar way Hailey greeted Crystal, Nikki found herself feeling a bit more at ease. Summoning her confidence she turned her full attention to the loudest personality in the room.
"Hello there Crystal. My name is Nicolette Ardeoavis. Most people call me Nikki but feel free to pick a different nickname if you'd like" she said with a smile in her voice as well as her lips. "Do people normally call you Crystal or Crys? I wouldn't want to assume..." Nikki inquired as she watched the Slytherin girl with interest.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Mothette x

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:51 pm
Crystal bows before sitting down, chuckling a little. "Nicolette, that's such a cute name! You can call me Crystal." She settles into her seat. "Would anyone like a potion to play with over break?" she winks and reaches into her cloak.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games