Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsako

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:12 am
is anyone here? *waits to see if anybody occupies the empty bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:45 am
I'm here dude! ninja  

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:47 am
*wanders back in once again. Looks about for the rest of the staff, sees no one else * sweatdrop
Is there anything I can do for you?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:11 am
hmm.....I'd sure like some BK chicken fries.....havent had those in a long while. xp
OH!....please 4laugh  

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:50 pm
Hello again. I see some changes have been made since I was last online.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:18 am
walks in  

kuba132

kuba132

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:19 am
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:59 pm
I walk into the nightclub, holding a single black rose. My pale skin glistens and I head over, looking for a bite to eat and maybe something to drink, to calm me down. My clammy hands found me a seat, and I wait while the world tilts slowly around me.  

higoth

higoth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:02 pm
{A staff member still here?}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:08 pm
Bye Then! I leave the barren remnants of the nightclub, and stepping into the crisp night, I drop a single black rose on the door step. Flashing a peace sign, I disappear as if I had never been there in the first place. Who knows? Maybe I hadn't.  

higoth

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:13 am
higoth
Bye Then! I leave the barren remnants of the nightclub, and stepping into the crisp night, I drop a single black rose on the door step. Flashing a peace sign, I disappear as if I had never been there in the first place. Who knows? Maybe I hadn't.
eek sweatdrop "My poor nightclub, I didn't know things had gotten so bad....."
Isobel wanders around muttering to herself about the changes that need to be made to re-vamp this place, "to start new staff would be good...not many seem to grace this guild with their presences anymore..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:50 am
*looks up from playing video games on the TV and playstation I rolled in a while back* I Suppose some new staff would be a good thing.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:13 am
*turns off the PS2, goes in the back to get some markers and poster board, and starts to write a help wanted sign up*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:22 am
Isboel walks into her bar to find lurichan amidst a pile of multi-coloured pens and a myriad of paper. "Goodness, smell the alcohol and solvents in the air....ooooh! Is that a purple pen?!" Isobel hones in on a purple marker so dark it could be mistaken for black and liberates it from its fellows.

"how are you today lurichan?" she asks good-naturedly  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:25 am
*loooks up from the myraid of coloring supplies sprawed out on the table* I am doing well, and you? It seems most of the staff diserted when they stopped getting paychecks. -_-* Who are ya going to replace?  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games