Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 am
Caleidah

Winnie, you have just earned more points toward being one of my favorite people. You're going to be a large animal vet, which is a (relatively) thankless profession with numbers worldwide dropping at a steady rate.

*Applauds*

Yeah...there are a lot of dairy farmers as close friends to my family.
Careful now, she's already taken by someone xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:26 pm
Ainoda Tokashi
wow...i could never do surgery...i'm all for blood and gore but once you pull out the scalpul needls and stuff i'm gone, makes my skin crawl >_<...so what has intised you to go for something as such?
A love of blood and gore are not what they're looking for in future surgeons and medical personal. Especially if you want to see the squishy bits and not do much else. As to why I want to do this, it has always been a dream of mine. Not the first dream profession on my list, but in the long run the best one and to me the most gratifying, something my friends and family wholly agree too.

Caleidah

Winnie, you have just earned more points toward being one of my favorite people. You're going to be a large animal vet, which is a (relatively) thankless profession with numbers worldwide dropping at a steady rate.

*Applauds*

Yeah...there are a lot of dairy farmers as close friends to my family.
Cows are fun animals to work with, I don't know why but they are fun. Though I'm not just going for large animals, I want to try and get the best of both worlds: big and small.

Kaori Kapoigne
Careful now, she's already taken by someone xp
I'm what now? sweatdrop  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ainoda Tokashi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:23 pm
well then alls well that ends well...personaly i'm looking into becoming a masage therapist fashion disigner something in the gaming world or i'm joining the marines....havn't desided yet >_<....cows are fun to wrk with...i think their more fun to eat...pluss they smell XP  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:33 am
soooo....how about them dodgers  

Ainoda Tokashi

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 am
I am training to become a IT Practitioner

I'll get paid for watching progress bars and fixing PCs Fixing being replacing the part 3nodding

training involes said watching of progress bars and "fixing" PCs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:05 pm
Texinadawolf
I am training to become a IT Practitioner

I'll get paid for watching progress bars and fixing PCs Fixing being replacing the part 3nodding

training involes said watching of progress bars and "fixing" PCs.
Mac's a certified IT b***h, he hates every bit of it. Tho it could be because he had to do support stuff, that brought him really close to snapping and going on a rampage. xd

Lady Blodwynn
I'm what now? sweatdrop
Oh come on now! wink wink  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ainoda Tokashi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:11 pm
there are alot of computer rop classes that get you certafied to do all that stuff so that it's esier to get a job pluss you get the experiance because most of them make you becom an intern at places or what ever it is where your working for free(bullshark!!!)only reason i don't do it is cuz i don't work for free...i wouldn't bother posting if i didn't get gold  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:04 am
Ainoda Tokashi
there are alot of computer rop classes that get you certafied to do all that stuff so that it's esier to get a job pluss you get the experiance because most of them make you becom an intern at places or what ever it is where your working for free(bullshark!!!)only reason i don't do it is cuz i don't work for free...i wouldn't bother posting if i didn't get gold
Sometimes you need to do unpaid work to get the learning experience required to advance.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ainoda Tokashi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:38 pm
forget it i'll find somethin else...i'm lazy  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 am
I got a small pewter symbol statuette of Slaanesh for my 21st birthday with a note telling me to put it on my night stand.. sweatdrop  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:44 am
Kaori Kapoigne
I got a small pewter symbol statuette of Slaanesh for my 21st birthday with a note telling me to put it on my night stand.. sweatdrop
Fertility and depravity! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:46 pm
no offence ment but...how creepy is the person that gave that to you and told oyu to do sucha thing?  

Ainoda Tokashi

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:01 am
Ainoda Tokashi
no offence ment but...how creepy is the person that gave that to you and told oyu to do sucha thing?
Not a creep at all, just a geek and somewhat crude in humour from time to time. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:25 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Ainoda Tokashi
Not a creep at all, just a geek and somewhat crude in humour from time to time. mrgreen
I'm bad at good jokes! gonk

What else did you get? A new car? Movies? Music? Clothes?  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:39 am
I got piles of movies and cd's, mostly s**t tho. I did get some obscure slasher and horror movies, that might be cool.

I need to know tho, where did you get that little icon? you always struck me more as a tzeentchlike person, not a pleasure seeker. surprised  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games