Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:06 pm
OMG~

Dr. Die (yeah, that's his real name blaugh ), the director of the Notre Dame University marching band, came to my school today! He gave a little lecture about music and band in college and stuff. It was awesome. biggrin

And..

Scheissenkopf
woah look who decided to exist!

Lmao. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:16 pm
Im just cool like that. =D  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:46 pm
I want to exist too, Shiz. sad
Yeah, I missed it...but for what it's worth...
YEAH CLASS OF '08 xd

I've got block scheduleing, hour and a half classes, 8 classes + 1 Zero Hour Class: 2 AP Courses (English and U.S. History), 3 Honors Classes (Pre-Calc/Trig, Biology, Spanish 4), Symphonic Band and Jazz Band (the Zero Hour course), Public Speaking for my other 1/2 practical art credit, and Religion...but that's more Philosophy such...
YEAH.

I loved Notre Dame's campus when I visited it with my brother two summers ago. Our tour guide said this:
"This is the path that our marching band takes to get to the games...Unfortunately, they want to connect these two buildings here. Of course, we can't obstruct the sacred marching band path, so we're building a bridge to connect the two because we're Notre Dame, and we do what we want." Best. Quote. Ever.

SEEYA.  

Saint-Saens

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:44 am
Yeah, i know, i barely ever come on Gaia anymore, but it's mostly because of school and work, i didn't have the time. Now i gots SOME time, but not alot.

So i will exist for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:26 pm
__penguin__
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pshh i can do that!

And ND is a cool college my friend goes there. But UofM IS BETTER! Muwahaha.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:54 pm
should we keep the "which section do you hate the most?" It's not really bashing, but it's getting pretty close. And don't we already have a topic on that?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:55 am
I think that one is the the first one, there might be offshoots. ill have to check.
Im quite angry right now. We were sooo close to a grandchampion yesterday but our music individ. score was too low and we got second music in our class. we NEVER get second music in our class, but our music ensemb was the highest in the comp (like normal) but our individ was a 150 out of 200. we only needed 28 more points to win it -tear-  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:41 am
Scheissenkopf
I think that one is the the first one, there might be offshoots. ill have to check.
Im quite angry right now. We were sooo close to a grandchampion yesterday but our music individ. score was too low and we got second music in our class. we NEVER get second music in our class, but our music ensemb was the highest in the comp (like normal) but our individ was a 150 out of 200. we only needed 28 more points to win it -tear-

OH MY GOSH. I know how you feel! crying We had a parade yesterday and we got first place in our division and we beat our main rival band but guess how much we lost sweepstakes by.

.35 POINTS scream

And guess how much we lost high music by?

~7 POINTS scream  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:41 pm
__penguin__
Scheissenkopf

OH MY GOSH. I know how you feel! crying We had a parade yesterday and we got first place in our division and we beat our main rival band but guess how much we lost sweepstakes by.

.35 POINTS scream

And guess how much we lost high music by?

~7 POINTS scream

I KNOW! I HAAATE THAT! it sucks hXc. my day was soo long yesterday. 9 in the morning untill 3 in the morning. uggggh.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:48 pm
9 am to 3 am you say Shiz? 18 hours, huh. I know how you feel. 4:45am to 11 am in a day with PSAT testing.

We went to Chicago FOM last year and our Jazz Band lost 1st place by 2 points. But we got the best soloist award for our pianist so it's all good.

GO CARDINALS!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:03 pm
Saint-Saens
9 am to 3 am you say Shiz? 18 hours, huh. I know how you feel. 4:45am to 11 am in a day with PSAT testing.

We went to Chicago FOM last year and our Jazz Band lost 1st place by 2 points. But we got the best soloist award for our pianist so it's all good.

GO CARDINALS!

I rather disliked the PSAT's.
We had this retarded reading passage on AI.  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:55 pm
Scheissenkopf
Saint-Saens

GO CARDINALS!

I rather disliked the PSAT's.
We had this retarded reading passage on AI.

I took the same PSAT as you last week!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:20 pm

I exist, I promise. My Internet was shut off for quite a while, and I was grounded (naturally) and I have been involved with the sophomore class and guess what, my birthday was on Friday! However, I have been so busy and Internetless that I have to stop going on Gaia anyway, so it is unfair to remain Vice Captain. It was nice knowing you all, but some things come to an end

Have I already posted this? Probably. But I am a barrel of angst this time at night and needed something to keep myself occupied. cool

Peace out.

KitoYasha

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:25 am
KitoYasha

I exist, I promise. My Internet was shut off for quite a while, and I was grounded (naturally) and I have been involved with the sophomore class and guess what, my birthday was on Friday! However, I have been so busy and Internetless that I have to stop going on Gaia anyway, so it is unfair to remain Vice Captain. It was nice knowing you all, but some things come to an end

Have I already posted this? Probably. But I am a barrel of angst this time at night and needed something to keep myself occupied. cool

Peace out.

Stop being so emo. It's ok.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games