Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:54 pm
dame shush her, "No need to thank us, youngin'. It is the very least we could do. You know we'd get you all the time if we could, right?" dame hugs her, stroking her hair, tears dot her eyes, "Don't let it get so bad next time before calling us, okay?...I...I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you, Jane..."

Miru nods and they hug each other for several more seconds before dame and Miru release each other. "I love you, kiddo," dame says, knuckling her chin, "And don't you ever forget it, you hear me?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 pm
Miru blushes redface , "I won't damey. I love you too," she looks over at Dec, "Both of you." Dec nods, kissing her on top of her head and telling Miru he loves her too. dame and Miru give each other one last hug before Miru gets in the car and Dec drives off. Miru stares back through the rear window, tears dotting her own eyes, until she cannot see dame or the house anymore.

In the long drive back to her place, Dec and Miru talk about all manner of things from school, to her trip to the GGG to anime and manga. When they arrive at Miru's house, Dec gives her a big hug, holding her for a few minutes and telling her most of the same things dame and Bonnie did. He then helps her carry her things inside and leaves with a heavy, worried heart.

Miru J-sama

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm
dame checks on Bonnie briefly before heading back to the MW.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 pm
*Arriving at The Big House in Upper GGG, they buzz the security gate and drive up the long driveway to the estate. Victor is outside waiting to greet them as he always does and he opens the passenger door for Psyzapp. Good evening, Madam. *She grins at him as she gets out of the vehicle.* Good evening, Victor. User Image

*Victor then lets the dogs out of the car as Officer Dougherty gets out of the driver's side of the car. He goes over and shakes Victors hand. Good evening, Sir. Victor says as he returns his handshake.* I shall retrieve your bags immediately and have them carried up to the master suite. If you would give me the keys to your vehicle, I shall have the driver pull it around to where the others are. *Others? User Image Officer Dougherty raises an eyebrow and gives Psyzapp a glance.* I'll show you here in a minute my darling. wink Thank you, Victor. I'm going to give William here a tour of the remodel if you could just please take care of things here and make sure the dogs are taken care of, please. *She grins sweetly at Victor.* User Image Of course Madam. I shall notify you when dinner is served. *She grins at Victor, takes Officer Dougherty by the arm and leads him into The Big House.* heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 pm
*She takes him into the grand foyer entrance and everything is completely redone in marble. The huge staircase is tremendous with the stairs ascending and swirling around either side of the entrance.

She then takes him upstairs first and shows him room by room. Each one done to perfection and all in a different color scheme and unique. Every painstaking detail paid attention to and all very sleek at contemporary.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:50 pm
*The go to the back staircase and she shows him how she had the entire "day room" re-tiled and beautiful chandeliers put in. Seating areas and the indoor pool was incredible. She also had an indoor wall of cascading water flowing into the pool and palm trees in huge planters.* Oh and look at this sweetheart! User Image *She picks up a remote on one of the tables, dims the chandeliers and turns on the special lighting to accentuate areas of the pool, the waterfall and the trees.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:04 pm
*She puts the remote down and takes his hand pulling him into every room on the lower level. Shows him where he can workout, her office, the library, the formal dining room, another sitting room, the ballroom, a formal living room and it goes on. She gets to the HUGE redone gourmet kitchen as the chef and two assistants are busy cooking their evening meal and walks off to the side pointing everything out to him as they sneak through.

She finally gets to the music room where one of her charmed violins are kept and she walks over to a grand piano. She runs her hand on it.* I bought this piano for you. I know you play and I thought you might enjoy it. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:11 pm
*She then takes him outside by the outdoor pool. He's seen that and she didn't really need to change the outside pool area and lounge. She walked him over to a very large outbuilding and brings him inside. She flips on the light to reveal to him the elaborate garage. Inside are 7 different automobiles along with the one they arrived in.

I don't know much about cars. But these are here. *She points to the black lamborghini.* I drove this one one night. It's was fun. User Image *She grins at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:17 pm
((Psyzapp looks so classy ~ heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Um…besides the Lamborghini, there is a Porche 997 convertable. That one over there is a Ferrari, the cute red one. User Image That one is a Mercedes. There is a Rolls Royce. Um… sweatdrop *She giggles a bit.* Like I said, I don't know much about cars. User Image

Oh…and that HUGE thing called a…um…Hummer, I believe. rolleyes I don't know why Paulie had to have that one.

((Snuggle glomps Brat. wink heart ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:35 pm
This one here… *she walks over to a car* …this is a Jaguar. *She giggles and grins at him.* I just like the name. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 pm
So there you have it. I think I named them all. User Image *She puts her finger to her lips and turns again to the cars and looks at them. She then puts one hand on a hip and shifts her weight to one side as she points to each slightly as she counts to herself to double check.* neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 pm
*Wide eyed, like a kid in a candy store, he looks over the collection of cars, then goes over to check out each and every one of them* Wow! These are fantastic! Perhaps we can take one of these out for a spin this weekend? *Stops to ogle at the Ferrari* Geez, the insurance payments alone on all these must be horrendous! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm
I have no idea. My accountant handles that. *She takes his hand again and pulls him away.* I have one more room to show you. User Image

*She pulls him back into the house and to a closed door in a private part of the first level.* This is something I did just for you. *She kisses him and opens the door.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 pm
*Inside is a vast room with a huge ornate bar fully and professionally stocked. The bar was hand done as a replica of the one in the Irish Pub he seemed to like in New York City. This room is part billiard, part den, part men's lounge. The paintings on the wall are landscapes of Ireland. There is a full set of armor in a corner. There are antique rifles displayed on the walls. There is a stone fireplace with the head of a huge Ram mounted on it. There is a pool table and a seating area with overstuffed leather recliners and sofa. Lamps with black shades.

She waits for his response to this room.* User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games