Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing, Nakai kissed Chiyou on the forehead. "Your wish... is my command..." he teased, picking up a strawberry and dipping it in the caramel.
Then, gently, he held the succulant fruit between his teeth and leaned in close, letting the berry rub against Chiyou's lips for a second before...

The door slammed open. "Food is prohibited!"

It was a rather intimidating woman... obviously a head nurse... who stalked into the room and plucked the strawberry from Nakai's lips.

"This young man is going to have surgery soon! He can't eat a thing until it's over. I do hope you both understand..." clapping her hands, another nurse came in, the one who had been blushing before. She grabbed the cart and wheeled it back out.

"But... but some of that is..." Nakai reached after the departing food, but the head nurse slammed the door. "is mine..." the guitarist frowned, rather sad that his own meal had been stolen away...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

He had been just about to open his lips, just about to take a bite...
Then that hateful screeching creature had to burst in and take it all away.

"But....but....but...." he reached out blindly, struggling a little, lower lip immediately in the full, upright pouting position.

As he heard the door shut, he let loose and sounded the alarm.

"Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" he bawled, mouth wide open and wailing.
"Uuuwwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" his nose began to drip right away. Chiyou was, obviously, completely distressed by this, and was making it known the same way an infant alerts it's mother that it's hungry...with ceaseless squalling and crying.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Nakai blinked.
His amber eyes focused on Chiyou.
Then he started laughing.

"Oi, Chiyou-kun. I'm not kissing you again if you turn into a snot faced little p***k." he teased, putting a tissue in the musician's hand. "Besides, it's only a few hours... AND, I won't eat either. Deal? Not til you get to eat."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

It took Izzy some time to connect the dots. Then he realized finally who Aki-sama. "Oh...OH.. I see. that's who." How did the man know how much he liked...pastries. Then he scanned the box and saw the chocolate ones. Someone knew way too much about him...

"Ah, I'm so glad he's happy with my work. I've really got to catch up...wait what? I need an assistant? Oh...uh..." Ok Izzy was surprised because he had avoided saying things about Naricissus' memory problems in public." Eyes shifted around to the coffee and took it up trying to not call attention to the matter.

"Well, yes, Narcissus-san has had many things going on lately. So I can understand why Chairman Koyasu-sama is concerned." He went to all the formal names because they were in Smash Studios and Izzy wasn't dumb. Matsumoto Izo was not one to trifle with. He sipped on the coffee after he douced it with gum syrup and milk trying to put an air of confidence around himself.

"Maybe I do need an assistant. Its been a busy few weeks." he sighed as he took a chocolate pastry and glanced at the work before him. "So you've worked in the CSD. I used to work there too. But all Managers in CSD are glorified babysitters. It's really a very intense management experience but you've got to have the right personality for it." he smiled brighter catching right away that there had to be a closer relation between the Koyasu family and Takagi-san. That sort of worried him a little because he had no idea of the connections. He didn't like surprises but he wouldn't push for the information because that was rude. "Ah.. well then, I guess you've been friends with the family for awhile."

"Ak..." he almost made a mistake but caught himself. "Narcissus-san told me to make the cuts. He's not going to be here today. But Shou is late. Although...I was told that they are checking up on him. It is possible he got caught in traffic."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:10 pm

User Image

"Uuuuuh...uuuwhuuu....whuaa....ah...ahhh....n....nnn...." he began to sputter as he tried to dry it up. Needless to say, it was hard to put the breaks on when he was in full-blown crybaby mode.
Still, the threat of having his kisses taken away was enough to put him right in line again.

Clenching the tissue, the kid blew his nose, though he still mewled a few times, trying to stifle himself from crying any more over his treat being taken away.

"Mnn...ok...I'm sorry. I'm just so hungry....but...really? You'll do that, for me? Go that long without eating?" a small smile graced his lips. Kai was always so kind to him, and he always knew exactly what to say and do to make everything better.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Laughing softly, Yuuji nodded. "I've got a fine personality for it, Lucky-san. I AM a father after all, so taking care of kids all day kind of comes with the job description... well... in a way... my wife really does the home management sort of thing." he added with a smile.

But then, well... he almost choked on his coffee.
"You... you don't know?" Takagi asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "I mean... I'm not exactly a friend of the family, Lucky-san. I AM family... estranged... in a way..." he shrugged, knowing this would confuse the hell out of the man.
"My grandmother was Aki-sama's younger sister."

He waited a moment to let that sink in. If Izzy needed further explanation, he'd gladly give it. After all... Izzy Lucky was technically, as of right now, his boss...

"Well... I doubt SMASH would keep us waiting long if he wasn't on his way, right? Gives us plenty of time for a quick breakfast, at least. Though... I wish Akihiko would cut the DVD himself... he's got a really good eye for it, or so I've heard."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi stomped his foot as he waited then followed Akihiko to the limo. But when Akihiko spoke he had to think of things for a moment. "But I don't have that demo tape. Nezumi-san has it. And he said he'd get back with me when he talked to Asato-san. "

Then he paused, "As if Asato-san has time to listen to my voice. He's probably..."

It was at this moment that he got a phone call. It was Asato-san. "Well if it ain't the man himself."

"Moshi Moshi. Tanaka desu. Hi Asato-sama I wanted to...." answered Michi.

"Ah Tanaka-san, I need to appoint you to Chiyou-kun for therapy as well. Actually, I'm going to be hiring your mother as well to help around Ohayou because I need your attentions on the major stars right now."

"Ok...I can do that but...what's up with Chiyou-kun??" he asked having no idea what was going on.

"I'm sorry I should have gotten a hold of you earlier...." said Hiroki, who then went into a detailed explanation. Michi paled...he couldn't believe it

"Someone...ripped his eyes out? Are... you serious?" his words actually trembled for a second under a shocked breath.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 pm

"Of course I would." Nakai replied with a soft smile. "Besides, what's a few more hours, ne? THEN... oh then I'll feed you strawberry after strawberry until you turn into one!" he teased, gently kissing the young man's forehead.

"Don't worry about anything, Chiyou-kun. Besides... I'll be right here with you until the surgery."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Rolling his eyes, Akihiko looked out the limo window as Michi began to talk to Hiroki.
The man always had eerie timing...

Blue eyes closed, his forehead leaning against the side of the window.

If Narcissus had been awake, he might have thrown a miniature tantrum over the fact that someone had hurt Chiyou...
Or would he have, considering he didn't remember much about the young man...
But then again, he had saved the young Koyasu's life...

At any rate, Akihiko was fast asleep as the limo sped toward SMASH... and he remained blissfully unaware, for the time being, of Chiyou's peril.

How long that would last however, was a mystery...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:43 pm

User Image

"You're the best, Kai." Chiyou wrapped his arms around the guitarist's neck, hugging him tight.

"And if I do turn into a strawberry, will you eat me up?" he asked cutely, his youthful voice laced with sweetness.

Nakai was here for him, and, as far as he could understand, would always be here for him. It was the safest, warmest feeling. Things didn't seem so bad, again. Kai kept him on even keel. He hoped it would always be like that. Perhaps not 24/7, but at least at some point every day, even if it were just over the phone.

One way or another, Chiyou had made his mind up, that he was going to hold on to the guitarist, go for broke, and hope to win more than his physical and friendly affections.

"I love you, Kai." he purred, smiling against the older blond's neck as he held on tightly.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

When they got inside, Izo spoke with the nurse and soon Ryu was ushered in to the back room where all sorts of medical equipment was about the room.

The nurse told Ryu sweetly to take off his shirt but he could leave his pants on then handed him a hospital paper robe for modesty before walking out.

Izo made sure he got to his room but waited in the lobby after speaking with the doctor about the procedures. It wasn't long before the doctor knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hello Ryuukaze-san. I'm Dr. Koyoshi. I'm going to perform several test and take a look at those amazing vocal cords. I've actually heard your music before because Matsumoto-sama brings many clients here." he said with a smile. The man was a younger doctor and very nice looking. Dark hair with a few browner streaks that stood up a little in that host style hair cut.

He put on some thick cream upon Ryu's throad after Ryu laid down on the bed and then turned on a machine. Ryu would be able to see his inner throat on the screen as Dr. Koyoshi moved a small instrument on Ryu's jaw, then down to his neck, throat, and upper chest.

The man kept his eyes on the screen but the thick cream warmed a bit and felt like a massage in a way. The man's hands were really good at the job as he felt around Ryu' throat and right up to the edge of the ears.

"Mmm...about how long have you been talking, singing and using your throat since the accident? Have you had any problems or felt any stress? Your throat is a little tight right now."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:32 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Lying back on the table, Ryu let the doctor examine him thoroughly, hoping for the best of news.

"Well, I've been able to speak since a couple of weeks after the original accident. It was rough going for a while, and I didn't start to sing again for weeks more after that. Originally, I had been told I would never sing again, but, obviously, that isn't the case. I've been working on it for a couple of weeks, off and on, but not much else outside of that." he explained, thinking nothing of the physician saying his throat was tight.

"I haven't really felt any stress or had any problems recently. I probably just need to up my water intake and do light range exercises every day for a few weeks. Right? I can get back to business, yes?"
His eyes were so big and round and shiny, so hopeful. Even the doctor wouldn't be able to resist cracking a smile at the star.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Oh I had no idea." Izzy answered and looked at the man again over his cup. Takagi-san didn't look old enough to have kids! "You don't look old enough to have kids but that just makes your wife one lucky woman right?" He smiled a bit feeling maybe a little comforted by the fact that Takagi-san was a happily married man.

"Oh?...so that's why. I didn't know that Narcissus-san had any cousins. It always sounded like to me he was the last of the family. Obviously that is not the case." he took another bite of the pastry and closed his eyes for just a second. Very easy to see that chocolate was one of Izzy's favored things. But in that closed eye moment, he did try to line up the piece between Takagi-san and Akihiko. He wasn't sure what estranged in the Koyasu household meant...And why wasn't this guy in the running for Ohayou? The cough on the coffee told him there was more than met the eye.

"True, they informed me that lunch would be provided too. So I guess that Shou will get here in a bit. In the mean time, I'm working on the notes going through this frame by frame. Looking at details. I suppose he has a great eye for it...but I'll handle it." Izzy was rather uncomfortable about that considering his last session with Narcissus. He wanted Akihiko's dreams as Narcissus on this DVD not some Egotistical Reminder of what might have been.

Deep inside Izzy tried to numb that part of himself and move on. The aches from every bruise on his body reminded him how much he needed to. "Thank you for bringing a such a wonderful breakfast, Takagi-san. So maybe if you'd like to take notes, I can work through these DVDs and be more ready for Shou-san when he arrives."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi remained quiet for the rest of the ride. He had no intention of mentioning this to Akihiko now that he saw the man was asleep. Considering Akihiko had so much work to do already, Michi doubted that he needed the burden. No, he'd tell him at a better time. He wouldn't want Akihiko finding out he kept important business from him.

So even as they got to SMASH's front drive and parked, all he could do was lean back and wonder how he'd work with Chiyou. This would take more than his own skills but he'd have to consult with the Agency for the Blind. They'd know the right things to do and he'd make a better therapist for doing it. But...

Did he want to be a therapist forever? The thought of becoming a star...that intrigued him.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:31 pm

"Old enough?" Smirking, Takagi shook his head. "I'm twenty-eight, you know. My son, Hideo, was born when I was just twenty. He's eight years old this year." that smirk turned to a smile, and for a moment, the young assistant seemed to be day dreaming.

He really did love spending time at home... but... there were some things more important than his own wants.

Some things... some things were more important than the just one man's simple dream...

Looking to Izzy, Yuuji nodded. "Akihiko obviously has a cousin. But, well you know how old fashioned some people can be. I mean, really... such a prestigious business falling into the sister's line? No... if Aki-sama can help it, it will stay with his line. Since Akihiko's the last of that line... well, you get the picture. Which to say... well... here isn't the best place to talk about such things, so... maybe after we're done, we can go for drinks and I can explain a few more things. Things that... well... Hiroki-san has neglected to mention, mainly to keep you from overworking yourself even more. But, now you've got me to help lighten your load, Lucky-san." that smile remained, even as he sipped his coffee.

It was painfully obvious that Takagi Yuuji knew a lot of what was going on.
It was also quite telling that he intended to let Izzy in on those things.
But... not in the lair of the dragon...

By nature, Yuuji wasn't a dubious individual. He was sometimes easily excitable, enjoyed gushing about his family to no ends... and, above all else, wasn't naive.
He knew when to shut up... when to fold his hand... and when to drop just the perfect bits of information.

A skill that anyone even remotely related to Koyasu Aki... seemed to have...

"Notes? Got it. There's no reason we shouldn't get started, ne?" Yuuji asked, pulling a small notepad from his pocket as well as a pen. "Do you want to start with Akihiko's first piece?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games