Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:16 pm
Scheissenkopf
__penguin__
Good luck, Inu, and congrats, Shiz! And Inu, I didn't know we were in the same grade. eek

In other news, WE TOTALLY SUCK. scream We just got a freaking 88.0 in a band review, wtf?! I knew we weren't going to do very well (The BD has been spot testing and like NO ONE knows their music rolleyes ), but not THAT bad. My section is going to have some serious extra rehearsals (We're among the better sections in the band as far as music goes (I was told so by the BD's son himself 3nodding ) and almost everyone knows their music, but if everyone else is that bad then I want at least us to be freaking amazing stressed ).

im a junior too =D

eek

I thought like everyone here was older than me for some reason...

Oh well, class of 2008 ROCKS SO MUCH OMG~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:28 pm
__penguin__
Scheissenkopf
__penguin__
Good luck, Inu, and congrats, Shiz! And Inu, I didn't know we were in the same grade. eek

In other news, WE TOTALLY SUCK. scream We just got a freaking 88.0 in a band review, wtf?! I knew we weren't going to do very well (The BD has been spot testing and like NO ONE knows their music rolleyes ), but not THAT bad. My section is going to have some serious extra rehearsals (We're among the better sections in the band as far as music goes (I was told so by the BD's son himself 3nodding ) and almost everyone knows their music, but if everyone else is that bad then I want at least us to be freaking amazing stressed ).

im a junior too =D

eek

Indeed.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:29 pm
Scheissenkopf
__penguin__
Scheissenkopf
__penguin__

im a junior too =D

eek

Indeed.

Yeah, I definitely thought you were in college like Masq and the others, Shiz sweatdrop I guess I don't have an excuse then if all of you have been getting on with no problem... lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:38 pm
Plz Class of 2005 ALL THE WAY

or I could say Class of 2009 for graduating college

. . . that is if I can finally figure out my major  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:25 pm
Masquanade

The class of '05 at my school was awesome. I miss them. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:32 pm
our 05s were lazy. as for time on the computer, I have 3 classes not including band this semester, and all my honors are next semester. im just taking easy ones right now that I postponed to take german instead.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:30 pm
Scheissenkopf
our 05s were lazy. as for time on the computer, I have 3 classes not including band this semester, and all my honors are next semester. im just taking easy ones right now that I postponed to take german instead.

How are you only taking four classes? I've got 7! One honors, two APs... tho AP Chemistry takes two periods so really it's only six classes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:16 pm
Inucoli
Scheissenkopf

How are you only taking four classes? I've got 7! One honors, two APs... tho AP Chemistry takes two periods so really it's only six classes

block scheduling. an hour and a hlaf long classes  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:36 pm
ahh football! away games rock, not having to be tied to the band, what im allowed to eat now?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:54 pm
both my high school and my college have block schedules

in high school we had four classes per day- each 90 minutes long.

in college i have a total of three classes per quarter. (I have one class on monday/wednesdays and two classes on tuesday/thursdays. No school on fridays . . . biggrin ) However each class is two and half hours long.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:05 pm
2 and a half hour classes?! eek

We have block scheduling and it rocks. I don't see how people have all their classes every day. gonk We have 4 classes every day... kind of. Every other day only has 3 classes and one optional period at the end of the day where you can go get help from teachers or make up tests and crap. You also have the option of going home at 1:15. Or you could also do jazz band during that period, which is what I do. 3nodding Speaking of jazz band, we just got music for 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago! It's so awesome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:24 am
__penguin__
2 and a half hour classes?! eek

yes two and half hour long classes. Which actually isn't all that bad. They're required to give us breaks half way through . . . but I don't know. I don't mind the length of the classes at all.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:30 pm
My schedule's so dumb. Mondays I have all seven periods for about 45 min each. Tuesday through Friday is block periods for 90 mins. Tues and Thurs I have odd numbered periods and Wed and Fri I have evens, except for 3rd period which is every day for 45 mins. :/ So basically Mondays we just turn in homework and take short quizes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:30 am
Masquanade

HELLS YEAH 2005!  

Eldritch BiLast

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:22 pm
woah look who decided to exist! yeah we do the block, just straight 4 aday except some ppl I dont know about this year but last year 1st period was AP classes you would have lets say english on mon wen and fri and have envi sci tue and thurs and it would switch the next week, they did that for the entire year so they wouldent get killed with a condenced version of the APclasses  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games