Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

King new Jaster would be full of energy but didn't expect him to want to rush off so quickly. "Look I know you want to go to her but in the state your in it wouldn't be wise especially if Mistress is in control you'd end up killing each other." King warned him before he could run off through the portal. "You need to use up that energy or it will burn even you."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:39 pm
User Image

Eclipse ignored the question on how he knew King and watched the scene unfold. His notice should have gotten out by now. Diz was working hard at the Administration office coordinating the offense.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:23 am
knux_nyan
OogieKnight
kimi23loveheart
Xavior Stone

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: ))

Sasha looked at Denver for a moment only because of the scent of flames were on him.

Jaster looked at Denver, he could see through his nobodies eyes.
"If your looking for Talia, Denver. She's about to start a fight at Castle Oblivion, the thirteenth floor."

Jaster then looked at King, he looked sad when he said that he shouldn't go after Mistress because the two, even in this current state, would match each other's power, strength. He only had this power for a short time, but she had it for as long as people had hate, or really any negative emotion, at least, that's what he thought.

"Fine, point me at where the horsemen are. I need to fight. Unless you have a better suggestion, King?"

Misty got impatient. Jaster was doing better.
"Hey! Since Jaster's better, can you look over me? I got dizzy and Shido wanted me looked over."

"Oh! Yeah! Sure!" Sasha said and then rushed to Misty and looked her over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm
Alvin Cladius Grandhaven User Image

Apparently, there was a lot of disagreement and Al is just sitting there cool. unitl someone stops jaster from leaving the room and then Denver came in like a idiot. how he could not detect Talia summon him? she did it before.

before anyone could say another words,Al got a fused in his head. he gets up and goes punch the wall so hard. it left his knuckle print on the wall and he so annoyed that he wants to Denver first. "Get your head out of your own needs and help us with the Horseman war. once the Horsemen rule all worlds, You won't see your friends again. secondly, Talia is in trouble and she needs you or jaster help.."

he grins at Denver then looks at Jaster. "i rather have you protect Talia than enter this horsemen war alone. Death and ts Horsemen is out of your league. if I have too, I send both of you two to Protect her. she's not even stronger to go fight like us." his breathe rest as he sits over by the wall he damaged and then look at every one else.

"We all adults here but she still young. if Jax allows her to get hurt, you all her fail her. " he starts to shed tears and start to remembering times he train her. he wish he never let her go. as that being remembered, Remi flashes memories of Talia to everyone.

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image

"King turned around sensing the battle in Shibuya. "Jaster I know you want to save lilith and those of you wanting to run off for Talia I understand but there is a war going on and I know the one Talia is fighting will not kill her." King stated looking everyone over. "That being said she can wait I am sorry but the bigger threat right now is the active threat. The Horsemen need to be taken care of if they are even a fragment of what they were in the past then you all will be needed there." He continued lifting his right arm and pointing it at a wall opening a Twilight portal that lead to Cadoi City. "We will save your friend and stop Mistress in time but dividing our attention only makes it easier for us to be beaten."
knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:07 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
Denver glared at him as he grinded his teeth."Idiot I promised them I was going to stay and help them and now you are saying you put Talia in danger!? Ugh... How in the hell am I supposed to protect her anyways. As strong as I may be I am far from Grand keyblade master material."His hair got frizzled from his mixed emotions going through his head."Damn these Nobodies to the first pit of hell! I'll see every one of them burn to ash when I am done with them and their puppet master!"A ball of fire appeared in his hand and smoke rolled off his shoulders. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:57 pm
knux_nyan
OogieKnight
kimi23loveheart
Xavior Stone

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: hopefully this is good. IM going to bed in a sec, hopefully sweat out the flu. Or at least the fever. ))

Sasha and Misty were silent as there was a argument forming.

Sasha whispers to Misty

Misty nods in understanding.

"I understand, Al, but I'm gonna burn up before I can save her if I don't use the energy I got inside me rather quickly. I can force Jax's hand to guard Talia but I can only do so much to push him. He loves her! As much as I love Lillith, but I can't kill Mistress without killing Lillith."

"I can fight. Mistress knows me but I got a bone to pick with her anyway."
Misty smiles getting up then walks to Al and kisses him.
"I'll be fine. IM used to being beaten down a lot." she smiles happily.

"i'll go to Shibuya then. I can fight the Horsemen, Al. That's why I ended up in a coma but I held them back from taking over another world." Jaster smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:43 am
User Image

Eclipse nodded as he opened a Twilight portal to Shibuya. "Take this then Jaster. Its the only portal you can take without straining yourself. It will take you to shibuya." He said.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 am

Al grins back At Denver. "I thought you like her, Ole Den Den. with that, I did not put her in danger." after he spoken to Denver his Key charm activate and showns a hologram of Talia. he looks at Jaster and the others too.

"I Have received a hologram from Talia Keyblade. she headed for Radiant Gardens but Mistress left to Shibuya. good thing is they did not fight as much. I am going to Radiant Gardens."

he opens another portal to Radiant Gardens and looks at Misty. 'Your welcome to join me,Misty."

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:33 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
Denver scoffed at All but then got serious."Coarse I like her you fool.... At least I think the new me likes her? I mean I care about her obviously but Argh! I don't know I just met the girl for a brief minute! I'm not the same I'm a Phoenix now I'm still confused these mixed personalities of mine from my goofy self to my new serious self it's enough to drive someone insane! But fine I'll help her just tell me where to go.... Anyone know where I need to go?"He says straightening his frizzled hair as he tries to relax himself. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:07 pm
knux_nyan
OogieKnight
kimi23loveheart
Xavior Stone

User ImageUser Image

Misty nods.

"hey Misty, might want this." Sasha said pulling out a rather old keyblade and tossing it to her.

User Image

"You found it! How...know what, never mind. Lets go Al." Misty smiled and went through the portal to Radiant Gardens.

Jaster nodded to Eclipse and to King.
"King, Eclipse, Eclipse, King. King is Eric's father. Also, if Jax comes back here, beat the living crap out of him." he turned to Sasha
"That includes you, I know you got some toxins in the back room locked away."

Jaster then went through the portal to Shibuya.

Sasha sighed rubbing her head. This war was getting to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Al watchs Misty enters the portal and he looks back at Denver asking him a question. he scratches his head and just obliviously ignore Denver question. "Well its to late now, your fiery phoenix is needed in this war. you better go with Jaster."

he mentions back at Denver then enters his portal. it closed and transport the two to the other worlds.
[ext]

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:30 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile {Exits}
He shot dagger's at All he couldn't believe he was sucked into this mess. Sure he wanted to help Talia but the Phoenix part of him hated being told what to do after all Phoenix's were a free spirited bird."Fine... Hey Jaster wait up!"He went in after him. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:48 am
User Image

King nodded at the others as they left for battle."Good luck all of you." He stated and waited for them to leave before falling back into a chair. "Used to much of my energy making that elixir." He said to himself then noticed Eclipse. "How come your not going to fight?"

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:00 am
oogieknight
knux_nyan

User Image

Sasha looked at King and smiled.
"Thankyou for that King. Nothing I has was working"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games