Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 pm
*finally shakes himself out of his daze and stands up* You did a really great job on that outfit!

*looks over at Karrie* Kits waiting.

*looks at the time* You're right, she probably is... *walks over and offers his arm to Amy*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm
Amy smiled at Karrie. "Thank you. I couldn't have done it without Thistle."

She smiled down at her pony and then took Karrie's arm, careful not to break any of the ice around her. Then, they all walked out and toward Kits' house.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 pm
*hearing a knock on the door, goes up to open it. She's already dressed for the party, just hasn't put her mask on yet* Hi Karrie, hi Amy! *smiles down at Thistle* Hi Thistle. Are you ready to play with everyone? *catches Gwee as he lands in her arms* Careful, Gwee. The paint's not quite dry on my face yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:49 pm
Amy smiled at Kits' outfit. "Your costume looks great, Kits! The dress is absolutely gorgeous. Looks even better on you than it did on the hangar at the store. You did a great job with the paint, too."

Amy leaned down to guide Thistle into the house, but she had already run into the house to find her friends, mainly looking for Smok.

Amy laughed softly. "Alright then... I guess I won't tell her goodbye. I'm glad she'll be happy here."

She reached for her mask, which she had carried with her, and put it on.

"I'm ready to go if everyone else is. Is Velcore coming?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 pm
That dress really does look good on you, Kits. *looks at the paint on her arms* Scales? What are those for?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 pm
*giggles as Thistle runs past* I guess she's excited.

*looks at Amy* Oh wow, your outfit's amazing! I didn't think a mermaid costume would work, but you did great making it! *blushes slightly, not that it can be seen through the paint* Thanks, but I'm not quite dry yet. I started late. sweatdrop

Velcore's not ready yet either. *releases Gwee into the house* He's going to come with me when I go.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Amy smiled, her mask moving just slightly as she did so. "Thank you, Kits! There are small holes at the area of the tail where it meets the ground, so I can walk through those. When I sit, I just tuck my feet back up in it. Thistle helped me with the rest and I used my water magic to help create it."

"Kits, I want you to know that I only decided a few hours ago to attend the party. I canceled my plans with you because I really wasn't planning on coming to the party then. I'm looking forward to hanging out with you at it like we planned."

She looked at the paint on her arms. "I can make some wind come over and dry you off gently and more quickly, if you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:12 pm
That's interesting... and a good idea.

*waves off Amy's explanation* Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you decided to go.

*shakes her head* That's ok. I'm not quite ready yet anyway, so I'll just wait for it to dry. *winks at Karrie* You'll see what the scales are for when I get there.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm
Amy smiled. She would have hugged Kits, but she didn't want to mess up her paint.

"Alright. And thank you. Well.."

She looked over at Karrie. Probably the first glance he had had at her mask. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm
*smiles at Amy* Whenever you are.

*looks at her mask* That mask matches your outfit really well.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm
I'll see you two soon! 4laugh *goes back inside, where Velcore is patiently waiting for her*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm
Amy blushed softly and smiled at Karrie. "Thank you, Karrie..."

She leaned forward to kiss him, but then she realized that the mask would make that difficult and the ice made it hard to get close to Karrie.

So, she settled for reached forward and patting Karrie on the shoulder. She sighed softly, waved to Kits and then head toward MW with Karrie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 pm
Amy slowly woke up that afternoon. She winced slightly at the soreness in her body and finally opened her eyes to slits. She was quite disoriented, though, and for some reason, she was looking at the window in the bedroom. Usually she couldn't see the window from her spot in Karrie's bed.

Slowly becoming more alert, Amy realized that her head was at the foot of the bed and her feet were up toward the headboard. She opened her eyes more and saw that Karrie was sprawled out at the head of the bed and his feet were hanging off of the edge.

She quickly started remembering the events of last night when she and Karrie came home. It was a blur of flying clothes, kisses, thrusts, caresses, and small bites. Amy gasped when the memories and sensations flooded through her mind, her body. She looked up at the ceiling in awe.

"What... the hell was that? Oh my God..."

She turned her head and saw that the lamp from the nightstand had been accidentally broken and laid in pieces on the bedroom floor. She and Karrie had barely acknowledged it at the time.

Amy began to grin widely and she stretched slowly, sighing at the pleasure coursing back through her body and at the slight ache all over her body.

She slowly sat up in bed and looked lovingly, and lustily, over at Karrie. She carefully and slowly leaned forward, kissed his lips softly, and then looked around for some clothes. She was too dazed to conjure anything right now.

Since she didn't have clothes here at Karrie's house, she'd have to borrow some of his. She quietly got out of bed, wincing again at the soreness. She tiptoed over to Karrie's dresser, quietly pulled open a drawer, and grabbed a pair of his boxers. She put those on and then looked around for a shirt.

Her eyes widened slightly as she saw the array of clothes that were scattered all over the room. Her scarf, Karrie's pants... what was his dress shirt doing hanging from the top corner of his bedroom door? How had it gotten up there?

She chuckled softly and then spotted his striped jacket from last night. With a small smirk, she quickly grabbed it and put it on. Then, she padded on into the kitchen.

Amy was still in a daze. Last night had been insane when they had come back home, one of the best nights of her life. Who knew Karrie had it in him? Well, she did now. It really was the quiet ones you had to look out for. She should go blue more often. wink

Amy started a pot of coffee, got a bowl, mug and a spoon out, and set those on the kitchen table. Then, she got the milk out of the fridge and set it next to her bowl.

When the coffee was done, she grabbed the pot and walked over to the table. Then, she started pouring the coffee in her bowl.

... It took a few moments before Amy realized what she was doing. She blinked a few times first and then sighed. "That was smart..."

She took the bowl over to the sink, poured the coffee out, and then put the bowl in the dishwasher. Then, she grabbed a new bowl out and some cereal on her way back to the table. This time she managed to pour everything in the right containers. Now she was really starting to understand what 'royally f---ed' meant, which brought another smirk to her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:43 pm
Dec, Miru, and dame arrive at Dec and Bonnie's. Bonnie is waiting out side with Miru's small dufflebag and a whole nother back packed full of goodies, manga, and anime. Miru had decided to keep her formal dress down at dame's. Bonnie is already teary eyed.

Miru gets out of the car and takes her things from Bonnie, placing them in the back seat.
"Thank you, Bonnie. It was nice to meet you and get to know you better." Bonnie doesn't say much but instead pulls her into a big hug, whispering in her ear for her to be careful and to not hesitate to call if she ever needs us again. Or if she ever needs anything. Miru nods and Bonnie rushes back into the house before she starts crying.

dame smiles sadly and turns to Miru, holding her at arm's length, "I'm gonna miss you, Little J."

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:44 pm
Miru closes the gap between them and hugs her tight, "I'm going to miss you too, damey. Thank you for all you've done...you and Dec."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games