Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:43 pm
::Nods head after Ashleys reply then turns to look at James and chuckles.:: "Yeah i remember that! Summer was the first one to get down there that night if i remember correctly!! But you do have a point!! Hmm.. well we'll figure something out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 am
*Summer had been reading a book on her lap during the feast. Magical History Through The Ages, trying to catch up on all of the things she had forgotten over the summer. Her head snapped up at the sound of her name.*

Were you guys talking about the m80s again? *She giggled and closed the book, nonchalantly sliding it back into her bag.*
Are you guys planning on copying the teachers? Cause my dad taught me how to do the shooting stars one...but I would love to learn others! We could make the common room so pretty!
..that is if I can join you....

Summer_Breeze1507

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 am
ashley realizes that dai has no idea what it is "Ermm yah well... you should join and you will find out!!!"
[[on the first forums page of the guild there is a few topics about it]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 am
*turns to summer*
"yes we were talking about he m80s and we would be happy to have you join us but as we were saying we will have to do this somne where else in case we fail and mess up something or make a big mess like when i threw the m80s in the fire place"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:42 pm
Dai smiled & chucked. "If I joined with out knowing anything about it, I wouldn't be of any use." He said, "But I'll still check it out, & see if I'd be good at it. Then I might join." He smiled again... "Have you gotten your wand yet?" He asked Ashley, "I'm still waiting for mine, but I hope its a good one." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 pm
[[*cough* Dai, she's not a first year...]]

Well, ya, we can practice the other ones in the Room of Requirement, butthe shooting stars one I know perfectly, so that one won't mess up.

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:07 pm
"thats a great idea we could do those spells in the room of requirement cause then it wont break any thing of important
awesome that you know the shhoting star spell"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:25 am
"Hmmm that actually is a good idea! Sounds like a plan to me!!" ::Takes a bite out of a roll!::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:27 am
"yes so its settled me summer and kamilia will attempt to do those spells and we will practice tehm in the room of requirement
which means that we need to set several days when we can all be there"
((ooc i know that we all will be able to be there on most days in real life but are characters lead really busy lives and might need to plan for things like that))
"also at the end of term we should see if the teachers will let us try the spells cause we have practiced them all really hard"
EDIT sad (OOC ooh i feel like a leader of a squadron of troops asking for a synchronization of watches))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:45 pm
Smiles at dai "Yah i got my wand a long time ago, i have no clue what it is, i forgot... yah well, that's me for you! what do you like the most about hogwarts now that you are here?"  

Lorrieta

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 pm
"Oh I see... you're not a first year... huh... sorry about that!" He said nervously... "Um... I like how kewl everything is. I'm really looking forward to exploring around... Unfortunately, I can't look at it all apparently..." He looked, "I'm gonna love going here though!" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:02 pm
Sounds good James. Let's all just meet there as soon as possible. I can teach the two of you the shooting star spell, and then all three of us can figure out the rest together.

Do you think we should bring other people to?

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:21 pm
::Tilts head and thinks for a moment on Summers suggestion. Then looks at her and smiles.:: "I don't see why not! Couldn't hurt to!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:53 pm
The Head of Hufflepuff house stands and chimes her glass three times to get everyone's attention. "And now for a few last minute announcements before this feast ends. Firstly, an introduction of house representatives:"

Gryffindor
Head of House: Miss Love Tantei
Deputy Head: Animekitty47
Prefect: zack_rockstar_EDGE

Hufflepuff
Head of House: Junimaia
Deputy Head: the_cereal_queen
Prefect: TheLadyCora

Ravenclaw
Head of House: Alutian
Deputy Head: miss_fawcett
Prefect: GeorgesPrincess

Slytherin
Head of House: b e a r - c h o o
Deputy Head: Angilwingz

"Last but not least, we also have TheRestless, a resident Gryffindor who takes care of our house elves. Respect these people as you would any other. Should you have any problems here, speak to one of us, and we shall attempt to resolve it."

"I would also like to remind you all that, this term, the Headmaster's office is out of bounds to any student without permission. In these unusual times, it would be a dishonor to Professor Adonis should anyone mess with his stuff while he is away. But I'm sure no one here would even think to do that. Hmm?" Professor Basore narrows her eyes at the crowd of students. "No, I think not. As anyone who tries it would be given detention. Well, I think that is all I have to say for now. Summer term awaits you, study well, kids!" wink

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 pm
"Hi Destiny!"  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games