Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:34 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Riding alongside Izo in the limo, Ryu felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.
Pulling it out, he read the message.

Ryu-kun,
I need you.
Please... come home...
There's something I have to tell you...
-Naoko

Staring at it silently for a long while, the violinist frowned. Sure, a part of him wanted to tear off running to Naoko's call...but it was Naoko that had run away and abandoned him, not the other way around. He had business to take care of. Business that didn't involve him being screamed at or having things fly at his head.
Sending the pianist a text in return, Ryuukaze left it simple.

Busy.

Was all the message read.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Kuso..." Akihiko sighed, shaking his head before sitting up again and pulling out of Michi's warm arms. "I'm late... I have to get there before Izzy..."

Getting out of bed however wasn't the best of ideas and Narcissus promptly had to grab the dresser for support. He was sore... and dizzy... Shaking his head, the musician got his wits about himself and headed to the bathroom.

With the pain medication doses... he felt out of sorts most of the time. But it was keeping his head ache at bay... even if it did make him dizzy on occasion.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Busy?
BUSY?!

Busy doing what?
Ryu-kun please... I have to confess something to you... will you at least call me when you can?
I met with Izo last night...

Naoko set the phone down near his feet. His knees were drawn up to his chest and he just sat there on Ryu's doormat, watching his cell.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Ok ok...I get it. It isn't my fault the man is dead...still a little uncomfortable though. Perhaps you're right, however. Maybe it is fate. Hopefully this guy will have smashing blue eyes like mine. Ohh...that sounds catchy. I think I'm gonna name my next song "Smashing Blue"." the youthful vocalist giggled some more, tucking his head under Nakai's chin, ear to the older star's chest to listen to his heartbeat, and the deep rumble of his voice as he spoke.

"Spoon feed? Mmm..." Chiyou smiled as Kai leaned him back, kissing him. He could subsist on those kisses alone if he had to.
When the kiss broke, he nearly gasped for air, not as much from the duration of the kiss as from the way the guitarist, simply put, took his breath away.

"Your mouth to mouth just might make me all better. I'm sure it'll at least get me through the surgery." the little blond purred, raising his chin as if to ask for more kisses.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

"I'm sure if you're voice is fine, you'll be back to work in no time. Now now, Ryuukaze-kun, if your voice isn't ready now, I am sure it will be." he answered with a warm smile then chuckled as Ryu clung to his arm. What a minx! Although he doubted Ryu actually realized that.

"Well then, cute butlers it is. We'll just make sure that we choose the best looking boys to serve you. Sure will make the blood heat up in this cold weather don't you think?" Izo leaned back and watched the streets of Tokyo pass by seeing the doctor's office coming up. There wasn't much parking so the driver would just drop them off and find a garage to wait in.

But then he noticed the frown. "Hey hey now, don't start turning that smile upside down. You've got a lot of fun things to discover today. Did you get some bad news?" he asked as he patted Ryu shoulder before the door opened up. "Just let whatever it is go. We've got a special work day ahead for you. The doctor's office...and then the butlers. Lunch should be fun!"

Maybe Izo guessed that Naoko had been on that text. It was possible considering Naoko was a little shaken but Naoko would have to figure out that things didn't always work the way Naoko wanted. And with that, Izo smiled as he opened the door for Ryu to enter into the office.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Laughing softly, Nakai shook his head. "Do you want me to tell you what eyes you have after the surgery?" he asked softly, wondering if the young man seriously wanted to know.

He tilted Chiyou's head back just a tiny bit more, moving his lips low to kiss the neck just below the other musician's throat. Kai trailed those kisses down and over, before bringing his lips back to their starting point and doing it all over again.

Luckily, there was a knock at the door not long later, a nurse coming in with a tray of... food...

The food Kai had ordered.

Of course the woman blushed furiously, left the cart, and closed the door as she hurried from the room.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:09 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Gomen, Matsumoto-san, it's just..." but he was cut short.

His phone was buzzing...again.

"Excuse me..."

Looking at his phone again, he read the latest text.

Busy doing what?
Ryu-kun please... I have to confess something to you... will you at least call me when you can?
I met with Izo last night...

Without meaning to, Ryuukaze visibly rolled his eyes as he read the message. What was he supposed to do? Walk out in the middle of the meeting with the chairman to tend to his lover's needs? After the way he had been treated? Oh hell no. Even on the best of the best of terms, it would have to be the most dire of situations for the violinist to do that.

Texting back angrily, thumbs hitting the keys with hard strikes, he replied.

I'm with Matsumoto-san right now. We're doing lunch. He's working to get me started on a new album soon. Probably going to be with him all day. Call you if I get a chance.

Of course, the tone of the message made it rather clear...he probably wasn't going to get the chance. Mostly because right now, he didn't have the time to be bothered with it.

Looking back to Izo, he tried to smile again.

"Sorry...it's Naoko. I guess he's...I dunno. I have no idea what he wants, really. I told him I'm busy, though, so that's that." he leaned back against the seat, shoulder brushing up against the older man, though he wasn't quite leaning against him.
Thinking about all those fine young butlers, though...mmmm.
Well, he probably should be making more of a fuss about Maids in front of Izo, and the public...but it was mostly bullshit for him to try to do that. He was gay, plain and simple. That was just...him.
The cafe would certainly be a welcome treat after the poking and prodding of some cold doctor.

Once the car came to a stop, Ryu hopped out eagerly and walked with the chairman right into the office, looking around at the neat, yet seemingly sterile, interior.
After checking in, the nurse called him back to a room immediately. Of course, he gladly allowed Matsumoto to come along with him. This was, technically, his voice as well.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Fury welled up inside of Naoko.
But at Ryu... never truly at Ryu... but at the man who was occupying his akuma's time...

Angry, the blond tossed his phone to the ground. He wanted to tell Ryu he was sorry... wanted to tell him that he'd been drugged... that he'd slept with Jun and Sai... but...
But he couldn't say something like that in a text!
He just couldn't!

Rubbing at the back of his neck, nails digging into the skin and drawing blood, the pianist didn't even register the pain as he tried to calm down.
Anger to him into this...
Blinding rage had made everything worse...
It had destroyed him...
But...
There was just...
So...
So very much of it...

Blood was starting to run down Naoko's neck, but he didn't notice...
Amber eyes closed, his body shivering as the pianist just tried to calm down...
Just a little...
To breathe...

The pain and anguish which Chiyou had felt as he ripped out the kid's eyes... the pleading voice of the man who's neck he'd snapped...
The still and seemingly lifeless body of the violinist strewn before him as blood covered the carpet...

Naoko couldn't take it anymore. He stood, one hand in a fist, and punched the nearest glass window.
Sure, his arm got damn cut up... though nothing life threatening, but he was able to at least unlock the window and crawl inside Ryu's place that way.
He'd have to pay to have the glass repaired...

The blond never noticed that he left his phone outside Ryu's door... all he wanted to do was sleep...
To forget...
To fall...

It wasn't too much later that Naoko passed out on the sofa, his bleeding arm soon making a small puddle on the carpet as it dangled from the couch.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Hajimemashite, Izzy Lucky desu. Douzo youroshiku oneigaishimasu." he said as he stood and bowed. A formal greeting as most Japanese would do with a person they didn't know. But....Aki-sama? Izzy didn't quite recognize who...Aki-sama was. Did he work for Smash? Izzy took the younger man's hand and shook it in the American way with a smile. "It is nice to meet you. But, I am a bit confused. Do you work for Smash? Or Ohayou?"

It was obvious that Izzy didn't recognize the way the younger man spoke of their Chairman. But then, he wondered if Aki...was short for Akihiko? Narcissus? He tried to cover a thought that flashed through his mind as he wondered if...perchance this was one of Narcissus'...former....ummm....lovers??? He didn't want to think of that at all! So he looked down at the pastries and smiled brightly.

"Oh how did you know that I liked....pastries." Well Izzy might have preferred cocoa to coffee but coffee was good. After all, Americans drank plenty of coffee and he had been there for several years.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 pm

User Image

He was moaning like a cat in heat, writhing at every kiss, squirming like a virgin bride. He barely noticed when the door opened, the sound of wheels rolling in.

"Ah...ahh....hm?" he tilted his head, curious.

"Nn...what was that? Mm...Kai...you've got me...really...mmmmm....." Chiyou shivered and squirmed some more. Sure, he wanted the food...but he wanted Nakai far, far, far more.
He wanted all that he could get of everything he could get before he had to face that surgery that was looming over the horizon for him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Smiling, Yuuji began pouring a cup of coffee for Izzy, and another for himself. "I'm not surprised you don't remember me. But yes, I work for Ohayou. It was Aki-sama who suggested the pastries."

Setting out a napkin in front of Izzy, Takagi pulled out a jelly filled one and placed it in front of the manager.
Then, he himself, took a seat at the table next to Izzy.

"Aki-sama thinks you're doing a fantastic job, so he doesn't want you to take this the wrong way. But he really thought you might want the help, especially with the whole memory loss issues. Really tragic that... Aki-sama hasn't been able to visit yet so he's a bit worried about Akihiko."

That discussion, in and of itself, would have easily pointed Izzy in the direction of just WHO the young man was calling 'sama'...

He took a sip of his coffee. Black. No sugar. And then laughed slightly. "Aki-sama also thought that getting to observe you would be good training. I've been with Ohayou for a few years now, but never actually managed a star on my own. Mostly been a glorified babysitter at the studio... haven't even gotten to manage a child star yet, much less a full fledged phenomenon like Akihiko seems to be these days." his laugh returned and he shook his head. "I remember when Akihiko was still playing recitals in elementary school... granted I'm only a year older than him, but still."

Suddenly, Yuuji got quiet and he pondered an idea for a moment. "Lucky-san, if you don't mind me asking... where is Akihiko? Shouldn't he be here too, since it's his and Shou-san's performance that is going to be edited together for the final DVD?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Did you even text Ishi-san? I...I remember you talking about it but I don't remember you doing it." Michi's brow furrowed and he leaped out of bed when Akihiko started to stumble.

"Be careful...I'll go upstairs and get cleaned up then we can drive over to Smash." He scooted out of the room leaving Akhiko alone for a bit. Once up stairs, he ran to the kitchen and asked the cook for a speedy lunchto go. He knew he couldn't baby Akihiko completely and let him do a few things on his own but he'd help get other things done. Akihiko had to get control of his world again by some means.

In 10 minutes, Michi was hopping into his shoes waiting for the super star to make his appearance so they could leave quickly. "Hey, Akihiko are you ready to go?" he called out.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 pm

"I've got you really what?" Nakai asked, his voice so low it was barely even a whisper.

Then he sat up, letting go of Chiyou, as he scooted off the bed and went to inspect the breakfast tray. The guitarist wheeled it over, taking a bit of eggs on a provided spoon, and held it gently to the 'kid's' lips.

"Open wide, Chiyou-kun..." Kai whispered devilishly teasing the young man.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm

User Image

Being fed while blind...well, given the circumstance, it probably shouldn't feel as kinky as it did to the young star. Despite propriety, it certainly was very exciting.

"You've got me really....excited." Chiyou whispered, opening his mouth obediently, letting the spoonful of savory eggs fall onto his tongue. They were perfectly seasoned, buttery, with cheese, just the way he loved them. He could even taste the milk whipped into the fluffy egg. Absolutely perfect. Probably the best thing he had ever tasted!
Though a large part of the taste was Chiyou's body making up for lack of sight, once more, by enhancing his other senses.

"Wow...yummy! Give me some strawberry! Dipped in caramel! And....I want you to feed it to me with your teeth." he smirked, daring the guitarist to push the envelope.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Narcissus didn't respond to Michi's sentence... and by the time the physical therapist was upstairs calling to see if the musician was ready, the only reply Tanaka got was a resounding 'no'.

Another ten minutes passed and Akihiko ascended the stairs, wearing tight black pants, a usual for him, and a long puffy sleeved white shirt that just screamed gothic romance.

Donning a black fedora, the musician motioned for Michi to follow him as he walked through the living room and to the garage. Of course the body guards were there... with a limo... and Narcissus got in, still not saying anything.

It wasn't until they were on the road that he finally spoke. "Tanaka-san... It isn't that I don't appreciate everything... I do. I'm just wondering why you're still sitting in my limo... when you should be bursting down Hiroki's door to get him to hear your demo tape. Until he at least brings it up with Ojiisan, I've got my hands tied... unfortunately..."

This was because, sadly, he hadn't been able to get in touch with the old man, even when he HAD wanted to.

(((OOC: I liked it when it said "Super Stair"... -tear- )))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games