Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw at Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Looking up Hailey realized she recognized some of those happy voices somewhere nearby. Poking her head out of her compartment, Hailey recognized Rabbit and Kenzie.

"Hey Rabbit, Kenzie how are you? Are you excited for our first term? I know I am!" Hailey called as she walked towards the small group of girls in the hall.

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 pm
"Hey!" Kenzie waves at the other girls. "Totally excited." Kenzie turns to Crystal. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kenzie."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:26 pm
"Hello, Kenzie," Crystal smiles and nods. The corridor is getting a bit full, she thinks to herself, maybe we should enlarge a compartment so everyone can sit down. Where's my wand...? She starts feeling her pockets, empty, she reaches for her trunk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:29 pm
¨im so happy about hahah¨rabbit chuckled.Rabbit looked at crystal and said ¨that would actually been a good idea ,since the train is moving hahah¨  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:17 am
*appears next to amelia and ducks as water spashes everywhere* not invisibility cloak its one of my fav charms its one of the 386 charms that help make invisibility cloaks it causes light to bend around a moving target making them mostly invisble dont we have a permently enchanted section of the train that is always enchanted to have room for as many people that are both staff and students? Hey crystal you forgot this james says as he gives her a blue rubber ducky that sparkles with purple stars  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:11 pm
techpriest35
*appears next to amelia and ducks as water spashes everywhere* not invisibility cloak its one of my fav charms its one of the 386 charms that help make invisibility cloaks it causes light to bend around a moving target making them mostly invisble dont we have a permently enchanted section of the train that is always enchanted to have room for as many people that are both staff and students? Hey crystal you forgot this james says as he gives her a blue rubber ducky that sparkles with purple stars

Amelia flinches as James and water appear out of no where ! "Thanks James !! I just dried off"...."I guess I'm meant to stay wet"..she looks at the duckie, "I do not know why but that's a cute duck blaugh "

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:15 pm
techpriest35

"Uh...thanks, James, it's...just what I always wanted." Crystal glances at the pretty ducky as she tosses it on the seat next to her. She is turning her trunk inside out looking for her wand and looks a bit concerned. "Where is it...where is it...I remember seeing it," she mumbles to herself. She gets to the bottom of the now-empty trunk and looks up. "Ok has anyone seen a wand, about yay big, very pale pink wood that sparkles a little, slender, a bit fancy looking?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:34 pm
Disappears while ducky starts to slowly flood the place
Now we will all be soaked ninja

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:51 pm
"A pink wand? I didn't realize they came in pink. Though I suppose it'd be easy to tell that it's yours! I haven't seen anything like that, but I could lend a hand if you want." Helen started getting up when she was splashed by all the water.
"Ugh, with all this water, you would think that we were riding a boat." Though she couldn't help but think the rubber duckies swimming around were adorable. No one's going to notice if I take one, right?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 am
"James how could you!" Crystal moves away, trying in vain to stay dry. "I knew you were up to something!" She turns to Helen. "Yes, there was a potion, erm, accident, while I was away. It's pink now. I hope I didn't leave it at home!"  

SharpProcess

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:15 am
Amelia decides to levitate herself and sits floating in the air watching everyone splashing around in the water that was coming out of the duckies...hmm "she grabs a duck and throws it out the window...."Aww oh well even if it was cute..., James why ? I may be a fish but so much water after a while is a lot to take in !"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:25 pm
*Appears in the corridor surpisingly quite dry laughing at everyone* i just had to do one last prank totally worth it
*puts sheild charm on using a pink wand i found on the ground next to a wet towel*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:28 pm
Kenzie looks down and the water about her ankles, and desides to take off her soaked shoes. "Oh well. I don't like wearing shoes anyways." Kenzie looks at the wand that James is using. "Um I think that's the one that Crystal is looking for." Kenzie looks at Crystal for confirmation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:15 pm
"'Last' my ar- what is that? Where did you get that? Is that MY wand?" She narrows her eyes at James.  

SharpProcess

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:18 pm
"Haha, don't be too mad. At least he found it, and that's the thing that matters."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games