Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm
Decorera
-walks into the bar, carrying his guitar over his shoulder- (wish i could really make it do that!) Hey everyone!
-notices Amy insn't behind the bar and wanders over to the table where she is. Notices iggies on the way and wonders 'Isn't that dame's roommate? Wonder whats up.'-

Hey Amy. -notices bandaged hands and all the sympathetic looks on the people and one dragon- What's wrong with your hands? Are you ok?

Amy's smile grew twice in size when she saw Dec come in and her eyes sparkled just a little bit more. "Dec, you came! I didn't think you'd be able to make it."

She looked down at her hands and shrugged. "It's alright. I was just silly and messed up a cup of coffee I was making for someone. I had never made a cup with that machine before. I thought I knew what I was doing, but obviously I didn't. It's alright, though."

She rested her hands on the top of Velcore's head and began to pet him with the back of her hands. "I have some people taking really good care of me. Velcore's keeping my spirits up, Karrie is giving me good advice, and Brat over there is being so sweet! She bandaged me up and is even making me a drink to help with the pain!"

She noticed the guitar slung over Dec's shoulder. She nodded to it. "Did your show go well? Dame said you had a show tonight."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm
*can't help but snicker at dames growling and mumbling* Assholic, eh? I'll have to remember that one. blaugh *looks back at tub to make sure suds aren't spilling over and goes back to the task at hand*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 pm
Frozen Popcorn works likes Peas but doesn't thaw out and make a wet mess.

@Amy: Foille is an antibiotic cream much like Neosporin. Has a painkiller in it. You can change the bandages in the morning and ice as needed. Drink your brandy.

*Heads over to the machine and fixes a double-espresso. Pours the coffee in a mug with the Tequila, Kahlua and Irish Cream then covers it in whip cream, adding a straw. Places the mug in front of Iggies with a wink.* Works fine, hon. Try this on for size.

((Assholic ~ lol... oldest used to call a friend of mine an Alcoholler ~ she was only 5 and couldn't say it right...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 pm
*looks up when Dec walks in* Hey Dec. Nothing to worry about, just a little accident. *goes to the supply closet to get a mop and bucket and starts cleaning up the mess behind the bar*

*looks up and chirps a greeting at Dec*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm
-sticks out her tongue and keeps cleaning, finishing up one sink and moving to the other- Glad I could amuse you. rofl

((Well, I have to sleep. Work in the morning and all that jazz. If you could god mod her, that would be great. xd Just send her back to her apartment or with Karrie when we are all finished. I would say keep her in your apartment...but with Flame there... stressed evil ^_^ Nights all!))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm
((Nights, Dame ~ sleep well and don't overwork tomorrow.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 pm
{{Heeheeeheeheehee!!! twisted }}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm
{{Night Dame!}}

Amy smiled at Brat and nodded thankfully and obediently. She started to sip at the drink she had provided for her and her eyes widened at the taste. "Wow... This is great, Brat! I've never had one before. What did you call it again? Is the recipe for it in the recipe book?"

She saw Karrie get a mop and bucket out and she winced slightly. "Karrie... really, I..."

She was going to protest and say that she would do it later, but she realized that she really couldn't with her hands the way they were. So, she simply smiled softly and nodded to him in thanks.

"Thank you, Karrie. I really appreciate it." A small blush appeared on her cheeks. Everyone was being so helpful and nice today.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

((Night, Dame.))

It's not a problem, Amy. I don't want to take the chance of anyone slipping or anything. *mops the floor, then starts wiping down the espresso machine and counter*

((Edited))  
-smiles at the dragon, he always had a soft spot for creatures.-
Well I'm glad to hear it is not serious and that you are getting taken care of so well. -goes over and gets a bottle of water before sitting down at her table and replying-

Yep, the show went well. It was a charity benefit for the Red Cross. We had good attendance and from what was told to me, the Red Cross was pleased with the outcome.

(night damie)  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 pm
Icy Reign
{{Heeheeeheeheehee!!! twisted }}

((... sweatdrop Oh lord... gonk -hugs Icy- Nighters for reals!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Amy nodded to Karrie in thanks once more and then turned her attention back to Dec. When he mentioned that his show was a benefit for the Red Cross, her smile grew wider.

"It was? That's so great, Dec! I'm really impressed that you would use your talents to help others. That's really cool."

She looked down at Velcore and kissed the top of his head lightly before going back to petting him with the backs of her hands. It was so sweet of him to stay with her even now, after her hands were bandaged up. This was another reason why she wanted a pet. They stayed with you when you weren't feeling good!

"How long have you been playing the guitar, Dec?"

She drank some more of the drink Brat had prepared for her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Apricot Brandy ~ Comes in a bottle all by itself ~ Goes well with OJ.

((The drink I served Iggies was a Mexican Coffee.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

*Sees Brat work the machine just fine and murmurs* There ya go love, you;l be ok.. Thanks Brat... I would be lost with out this babe. *Yawns boldly* Sorry. (I might be pasing out soon))

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm
((OK, gone too long, and there's no graceful way to come back into the conversation....soooooo..... xd ))

*coming out of whatever reverie she had slipped into, she shakes her head and looks at her cell phone. Seeing how late it is, she gets up and tosses her bottle in the trash before heading downstairs to her quarters.*

((too little sleep last night = one tired Kat! See ya'll tomorrow! Night all!))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games