Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem

I thought leaving without giving a reason would be rude. Haelth reasons should suffice.

Thanks for giving us a heads up. I hope to see you again when the flowers have emerged from their slumber and the cycle has taken another turn in the ever flowing pagent of life and death.

There is a good chance that you might not. I am, of course, hoping for a more preferable outcome. I will know Thursday as to what shall be my future. I will pm you with the developments.

Fair enough. I always attempt to remain an optimist on such issues, but I know the other side is just as likely to be an outcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:13 pm
*is watching Cliton Tear Fox News a new one*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:18 pm
lurichan

Clinton was a great politician. He did everything a politician should have done.

Just none of the things a president should do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:19 pm
Interesting

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:21 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

Clinton was a great politician. He did everything a politician should have done.

Just none of the things a president should do.

He has some really good points though. I didn't follow politics too much then, but I remember that everyone did think that his military movements were just to take the focus off of his scandle with Monica Lewinzski. Now that everything fell appart people are really quick to jump on him about things, but 20/20 hindsight is a horrible way to look at things.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:22 pm
This reporter is a d**k

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:24 pm
Deific Requiem
This reporter is a d**k

*nods* It looks like he was trying to box Clinton into a corner, and he refused to be blindsided like that. I find it interesting how many times he tries to regain control of the conversation and fails. Clinton still has a pretty comanding pressence, and really kindof cows the reporter into shutting up for a little while.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:32 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
This reporter is a d**k

*nods* It looks like he was trying to box Clinton into a corner, and he refused to be blindsided like that. I find it interesting how many times he tries to regain control of the conversation and fails. Clinton still has a pretty comanding pressence, and really kindof cows the reporter into shutting up for a little while.

I have a quick favor if you have a little time. Would you mind logging into msn, Luri.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:33 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
This reporter is a d**k

I have a quick favor if you have a little time. Would you mind logging into msn, Luri.

I was thinking about sleeping, but I guess I can stay up another 15 minutes or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:34 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
This reporter is a d**k

I was thinking about sleeping, but I guess I can stay up another 15 minutes or so.

It can wait. Your rest is more important. Please do so.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:39 pm
Meh, I should sleep, but I'm only moderatly tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:44 pm
Please tell me this is not going to be one of those, "You go first. No, you go first," type things. The whole one-upping kindness is so screwy.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:48 pm
zz1000zz
Please tell me this is not going to be one of those, "You go first. No, you go first," type things. The whole one-upping kindness is so screwy.

Don't worry, it won't turn into anything of that sort. I know my limits.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:50 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

I had it happen at the post office today. Three people actually cut past the two in line because of it.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:53 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I had it happen at the post office today. Three people actually cut past the two in line because of it.

The odd quirks of people trying to feel better about themselves by doing something nice for others.

I think I'll be going to bed in a few moments. Have a good night ZZ, and as always it was fun talking with you. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games