Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:54 pm
Chef_Karrie
Not a problem. No alchohol for me tonight, too much work to get done. *hears iggies and grins at her* Hey iggies. How's it going? *takes his drink over to a table, sets it down, and starts unpacking his bag*

Amy watched as Karrie took his drink over to a table. She was going to ask how his day had been, but oh well. Guess she could get back to meditation now.

She shrugged and then sat down on her bar stood to start meditating once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:57 pm

*Turns confused at Amy's question* No, Amy? right... I hear others.

*then hears Karrie* I think ok, so far, wound up sleeping here last night and waking to giant dust bunnies in a corner.

*Hearing Brat* Yes so I'm seeing. Much better than my throwing them all together and hoping none explode...again stressed

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm
Lil Brat
(( twisted I'm just good that way. wink ))

<<< That's not the ONLY way... wink >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm
Amy heard Iggies' response, even during her meditation, and she simply arched an eyebrow in response. Her eyes were still closed and she thought it would be best if she didn't ask Iggies to explain what she said. It sounded somewhat... odd.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:01 pm
*looks over at iggies* Well, why'd you do that? You should really go home, not sleep in the bar.

*flies in, slowly going around the room until he's in front of the bar, tilting his head to the side when he sees Amy sitting with her eyes closed*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Exploding drinks? ninja Was that you playing in the Cabana bar with Psyzapp when she blew out the ceiling?

*Looks over at Amy.* Can I get a refill, coffee, Irish Cream and Kahlua. We can skip the whip cream and chocolate sprinkles, those go better with Mexican coffee. *Thinks a moment.* On second thought, add a splash of tequila to the mix and put the whip cream and sprinkles on. I haven't had one of those in awhile.

((@Ex: When I'm good, I'm very good, when I'm bad, even better.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm
*grunny hops over to Karrie sniffing and looking for Velcore* Is Velcore ok? *Then Sees Velcore enter and hops over to him to nuzzle*

*Laughs at Karrie's reply* Yea, I know, I do try to not hang with those giant dust bunnies! I think I just... blacked out  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm
*shakes head at dame as she walks to the kitchen to grab various cleaning supplies and heads into the washroom for the mop and bucket, broom and vacuum. Coming back out, she lugs everything between the kitchen and hallway. Finding dame, she motions to her* Okay. Let's get started. Heads towards the bathroom with mop and bucket in tow, cleaning supplies stuffed inside bucket*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:09 pm
*frowns* Blacked out? That's not good. *looks over from his papers to the grunny* Aren't you guys supposed to keep her from falling asleep in strange places or something?

*chirps happily and nuzzles the grunny*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Okay. ^_^ -follows her into the bathroom- You are gonna make me clean the bathroom first! wink rofl

-has a sudden thought- Uh...Flame's not down here is he? stare -says his name with distaste-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Amy opened her eyes and nodded to Brat's request. She had never made coffee with the machine before, but she had watched someone do it a couple days ago. Hopefully she could do it correctly.

It was then that Amy noticed Velcore at the bar in front of her. Her smile widened greatly and she petted the top of Velcore's head. "Hi, Velcore! How are you doing today, buddy? I'll get you a cookie in just a second!"

She took a fresh coffee cup and put it under the espresso machine. She looked at it for a few minutes, sighed, and then pushed the green button she saw on it. When the machine started to hum but nothing else happened, she smiled. Ok, she could do this...

She got the coffee to come out just fine, but when she pressed the same button to try and make it stop, the spout spit out coffee at her and started flowing more heavily over the cup and onto the floor.

Amy gasped and on reflex tried to catch the coffee with her hands to stop it from spilling. She gasped again, only this time in pain, when the hot coffee hit her hands.

"Dammit!" She was holding her hands close to her chest in pain but she was also looking all over the front of the machine to stop the coffee from pouring.

"No... nonono... .STOP!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:15 pm
*Looks back to Karrie* You ever try to reason with that one? *Gestured to Iggies*

*Watches Amy in alarm that she might break the machine that made brown liquid gold!* I know these buttons *Pushing a few* Are you ok? Please don't break the machine o'coffee! I need it!  

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:16 pm
*starts to say that she's going to do the brunt of the work in the bathroom, but pauses when dame asks about Flame. Eyes wide, she'd completely forgotten about him. Facepalming, she looks at dame sheepishly* eek redface Um, heh, yea, he's in his room as we speak. sweatdrop *starts explaining quickly* I honestly forgot dame! gonk When you volunteered to help me, I was so relieved for the help that I didn't even think to remember that Flame was still down here. stressed Plus, I thought we'd get a chance to talk about the other night when the whole incident went down. I saw how you'd taken what I said and I wanted to explain. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm
*Stares at Amy in surprise then leaps over the bar, yanking her away from the machine and pulling her towards the fridge.* Shizzles! *She pulls out an ice pack, covering it a flour sack.* * Here put this over your fingers.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm
*hears Amy cry out and jumps over the counter to see if she's all right*

*jumps up and runs around the bar* Amy, are you all right?

((Edited, since we posted at the same time))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games