Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:09 pm
*pokes my head in* It looks like the weekend was very active while I was away. ^^*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:39 pm
It would appear so, but it is actually just a complex glamer my new bard holding together with his godlike magical abilities.

(I just started a new campaign for D&D and i am in love with my bard.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:52 pm
zz1000zz
It would appear so, but it is actually just a complex glamer my new bard holding together with his godlike magical abilities.

(I just started a new campaign for D&D and i am in love with my bard.)

*lol* My first 3rd ed. D&D character was a half-elven bard.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:00 pm
The campaign should be interesting as my bard will be the weakest member of the group. I mean, how is a human bard supposed to compete with celestial beings?  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:01 pm
zz1000zz
The campaign should be interesting as my bard will be the weakest member of the group. I mean, how is a human bard supposed to compete with celestial beings?

Sounds like you've set yourself up for a bit of a challenge there, but any well played bard can easily talk their way through most situations.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:10 pm
I was trying to figure a way to get the Permanency spell on my bard, but it may not be possible. That spell is just way too cool.

As for the campaign, we are playing an evil party! Yeah, my bard is so going to go Pied Piper and drop people off some cliffs.

(If i ever am a DM i will make a house rule that you cannot use the metamagic feat silence with Powerword: Kill. It just makes no sense.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:28 pm
zz1000zz
I was trying to figure a way to get the Permanency spell on my bard, but it may not be possible. That spell is just way too cool.

As for the campaign, we are playing an evil party! Yeah, my bard is so going to go Pied Piper and drop people off some cliffs.

(If i ever am a DM i will make a house rule that you cannot use the metamagic feat silence with Powerword: Kill. It just makes no sense.)

*lol* I agree with you, that is something that should not be allowed to be used in conjunction with one another. There is just something wrong with that...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:35 pm
Some things in D&D make no sense, but that is part of what makes it so enjoyable. Though some of it can be stupid broken. A greater Earth Elemental which falls ten feet deals some 27d6 points of damage to anyone it hits. In addition it only takes subdual damage which it is immune to, so you can just drop an elemental on your enemies until they die.

(Oddly enough, earth elementals are immune to many things, but not a gorgon's petrify stare.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:40 pm
zz1000zz
Some things in D&D make no sense, but that is part of what makes it so enjoyable. Though some of it can be stupid broken. A greater Earth Elemental which falls ten feet deals some 27d6 points of damage to anyone it hits. In addition it only takes subdual damage which it is immune to, so you can just drop an elemental on your enemies until they die.

(Oddly enough, earth elementals are immune to many things, but not a gorgon's petrify stare.)

*lol* I wish I could remember half the errors that were in first edition D&D. I know you could parry infinatly according to the rules, but I know there were a whole lot of other amusing things I don't remember anymore.
The fun part is I recently was given my parents 1st edition books. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:42 pm
*ninjas in depressedly*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:43 pm
Dr_lecter1988
*ninjas in depressedly*

What ails the ninja mod that a cloud of gloom follows in his wake?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:44 pm
I no longer know what goes on in my own mind, i'm in a pit, and i don't know how to fix myself.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:45 pm
*has just finished posting guitar hero stats and finds himself quite pleased*

How is everyone. (I know I could have skimmed back and saved those asked the trouble but that is completely against my beliefs)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:47 pm
Dr_lecter1988
I no longer know what goes on in my own mind, i'm in a pit, and i don't know how to fix myself.

Sometimes when you find yourself in a pit of despair, first you must look up to the night sky in order to see where it is you need to be before you can work towards that end goal.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:49 pm
yeah, i've been meditating, i no longer find anything important, life tends to be just a passing fancy to me. i've been debating for hte last hour, what i would do if i had anyform of motivation, or want to do anything other than what i currently do in order to drown out the emptyness of my own mind.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games