Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm
*grins at Brat* I'm good honey. I'd be even better if I could catch spring cleaning fever, but doesn't look like that bug's getting contagious any time soon. stressed I don't want to, but looks like I'm going to have to hire a pro team to come in and give the place a good dusting/sanitizing. Hasn't been the same since I came back and it was abandoned for months. rolleyes Whatcha doing?

EDIT: *turns to Kits with a smile* I'm good Kits. As I was telling Bratty here, I can't seem to catch the spring clean bug. It's avoiding me. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm
((Hey Ice, do damey and Icy still need to have that "talk"?))

-comes into the bar and smiles at the patrons, goes to make herself a shirley temple then stops, nods and walks over to a stool in front of Amy sitting down- Amy, I'll take a Shirley Temple, please. -smiles at her-

-over hears Icy talk about cleaning and calls over to her- Hey Icy, I'll help you with that, if you want. Might save some dough...
EDITED

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:55 pm
damecharlie
((Hey Ice, do damey and Icy still need to have that "talk"?))

-comes into the bar and smiles at the patrons, goes to make herself a shirley temple then stops, nods and walks over to a stool in front of Amy sitting down- Amy, I'll take a Shirley Temple, please. -smiles at her-

{{as a matter of fact, yes they do dame}}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:56 pm
Needs to catch the spring cleaning bug, too but it hasn't bitten me yet... ((wishes it would bite the kids)) *Glares at her computer.* Just playing a round of Spades. I forgot how useless the stupid firefighter was as a partner.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:57 pm
((Edited my previous post. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:58 pm
*smiles at Brat* Hey Brat...did you make it by the party last night?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 pm
*laughs* I know, I need to get some cleaning done too. Should probably be doing that instead of sitting here. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:00 pm
I did make the party, nicely done. Missed seeing you but hopefully your other engagement was fun.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:05 pm
<<< cool >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm

((back, sorry, rl, bleh... Brat, I hope you did! LOL))
*Snaps out of her daze. Stands and gets more coffee laced with Irish cream. Scanning the room s sees other have entered.* Hi all... Kits, Icy? right? *@Brat* Have we met? You seem oddly familiar.

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:07 pm
*turns and smiles at dame, grateful for the offer* Oh, that would be so awesome dame! I think what I need is someone to talk to while I'm cleaning.*sips her beer, and remembers that she needs to talk to dame as a matter of fact* So damey, when are you free?*smirks and chuckles at Brats comments*

EDIT: *as she turns back to dame for an answer, she sees the dark elf woman out the corner of her eye. Turning to look at her, she speaks when iggies asks if her name is indeed Icy* Evening iggies, and yes love, that's me. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 pm
*Glances over at Iggies.* I believe we may have, but I don't remember when. *Eyes her pouring Irish Cream in her coffee.* Now that's the way to have coffee.

((Thought I did but he came back... lol ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:09 pm
Exor Omega
<<< cool >>>

((That better mean your in a better mood Mister *glomps*))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 pm
*notices iggies by the coffee machine* Hi iggies! *looks at the time* I should probably get going... *stands up, holding Gwee* Good night, everyone. *leaves MW*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games