Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuba132

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:53 am
deadly_demon
"Alright" She goes to prepares the drink and hands it to Kuba "Anything else?"

um wat kind of food do you have? question ?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:57 am
girlnotgrey
*walks in**sits down*........*looks around akwardly* sweatdrop

hi  

kuba132

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:58 am
"Many things but todays special is..." She checks the menu "Leek soup sweatdrop " Gives a copy of the menu the Kuba  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:01 am
deadly_demon
"Many things but todays special is..." She checks the menu "Leek soup sweatdrop " Gives a copy of the menu the Kuba

ok well ill eat the leek soup lol  

kuba132

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:10 am
4laugh "Ok" She goes to make the soup... (A few minutes later) " She gives the bowl of soup the Kuba "Enjoy" smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:55 pm
hello everyone  

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:57 pm
*cracks open my drink and sips on it slowly*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:27 pm
Oh, can I be the DJ?

Kostbarer Alptraum

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:31 pm
darkdreams666
Oh, can I be the DJ?

((I Do believe you would have to ask isobel about that since this is her club.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:34 pm
lurichan
darkdreams666
Oh, can I be the DJ?

((I Do believe you would have to ask isobel about that since this is her club.))

((I'll PM her when Gaia is working correctly. >.<))

Kostbarer Alptraum

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:36 pm
darkdreams666
lurichan
darkdreams666
Oh, can I be the DJ?

((I'll PM her when Gaia is working correctly. >.<))

((All right, in the meantime))

Hello there..*looks about for a bartender, waitress, anything with no luck* Hmm...well is there anything I can get for you tonight? It's not really much job, but i know my way around the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:38 pm
lurichan

Hello there..*looks about for a bartender, waitress, anything with no luck* Hmm...well is there anything I can get for you tonight? It's not really much job, but i know my way around the back.

"A glass of red wine will be just fine," she says as she sits at the bar and looks around.

Kostbarer Alptraum

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:41 pm
darkdreams666
lurichan

"A glass of red wine will be just fine," she says as she sits at the bar and looks around.

Fair enough...*Goes behind the bar, pulls out a key, and unlocks the aged wine cuboard. Pulls out a bottle 100+ years old, and pours a small wine glass about halfway full* I hope this vintage is to your liking. *places a napkin down and the glass atop it before turning back to replace the bottle and lock the cuboard once more*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:44 pm
lurichan
darkdreams666
lurichan

Fair enough...*Goes behind the bar, pulls out a key, and unlocks the aged wine cuboard. Pulls out a bottle 100+ years old, and pours a small wine glass about halfway full* I hope this vintage is to your liking. *places a napkin down and the glass atop it before turning back to replace the bottle and lock the cuboard once more*

"Thank you." She takes a sip, savoring the aged flavour and slowly places the glass down on the counter on top of the napkin.

Kostbarer Alptraum

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:45 pm
Anything else I can get for you this evening?  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games