Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:44 pm
Animaznboy
*pushes glass out of her hand* ... I... need..........................................................
s............s.........................................................................................................
...............................................sss....................................................................
~*(SHOOGAR!!!)*~

aww! fosters! that's a cute show!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:55 pm
AyakaBoA
Animaznboy
*pushes glass out of her hand* ... I... need..........................................................
s............s.........................................................................................................
...............................................sss....................................................................
~*(SHOOGAR!!!)*~

?

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:58 pm
Pagtatapat01
AyakaBoA
Animaznboy
~*(SHOOGAR!!!)*~

?

-waiter-

lol, aw, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends!! I love that show! It's not stupid like most of the cartoons on cartoon network... 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:00 pm
I don't think I've heard of it. What's it about?

BTW, want anything to drink?

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:04 pm
Oh, yes, please. Just... umm.... root beer? What I had last time! blaugh
Oh, it's this little kids show, it's about this kid and his imaginary friend, and them finding this home full of lost or abandoned imaginary friends and stuff. It's really cute! You just have to watch it someday! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:07 pm
AyakaBoA
Oh, it's this little kids show, it's about this kid and his imaginary friend, and them finding this home full of lost or abandoned imaginary friends and stuff. It's really cute! You just have to watch it someday! 4laugh
*Pours a glass of iced root beer and slides it to Ayaka* Here's your root beer.

Well, it does sound kinda cute. Maybe, if I get curious enough.

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:11 pm
Pagtatapat01
AyakaBoA
*Pours a glass of iced root beer and slides it to Ayaka* Here's your root beer.

Well, it does sound kinda cute. Maybe, if I get curious enough.

-waiter-

::barely catches glass:: eh... sweatdrop clumsy...
Yay! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:18 pm
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? I've seen an episode of that... kinda cute. whee the little blue thing was made a celeb and he wanted to go home or somthing... domokun

OMG only two weeks left of summer school! yeeeaaaaaaaah! whoo!!!! xd

ehehe... sorry. sweatdrop i didn't like summer school at all they shouldn't make us get there at 8:00 am... i think it should be 9:00 am.. .i only need that one little extra hour to sleep in!!!

*makes self an apple soda with ice*

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:22 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? I've seen an episode of that... kinda cute. whee the little blue thing was made a celeb and he wanted to go home or somthing... domokun

ehehe... sorry. sweatdrop i didn't like summer school at all they shouldn't make us get there at 8:00 am... i think it should be 9:00 am.. .i only need that one little extra hour to sleep in!!!

*~Waitress~*
Cool, then we'll be seeing you in the bar more frequently 3nodding .

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:23 pm
NittleGrasper^-^

*~Waitress~*

Ha, I remember watching that episode. I didn't watch the first part, so it was a little odd at some times. Aww...Bloo is so cute...
Oh, that sucks. Summer school. I'd hate to go to summer school.
For this upcoming year, we don't have to be at school by 8:00 a.m. anymore, we get to go at 8:45!...or was it 8:55?... one of the two!!! blaugh It makes me happy!  

Raisus

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:27 pm
Lucky! I still have to work on my English AS/Honors summer homework... sweatdrop i don't really like to read during the summer...

awww... phooey... and i gotta do that worksheet for geometry... meh, i bet algebra 3-4 (alg. 2) is gonna be alot harder...

why do we learn all this stuff anyways? I mean, for most careers you do basic math... it's not everyday we're gonna measure the hypotenuse of a right triangle with little radical thingys....

sheesh... what else school wants us to learn? to crush ice?

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:31 pm
Yay! I've already mastered that technique!!! blaugh
Ew...I absolutely hate reading during the summer, I gotta read this book (Dr. Jekeyll ((sp.)) and Mr. Hyde) and inturpret ((ahh! spelling! so bad! maybe I do need to go to summer school! sweatdrop )) the entire book by the first day of school. I haven't even read 5 pages, yet!!! gonk  

Raisus

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:38 pm
I guess we're on the same page then...(i haven't started to read any of it yet... sweatdrop ) At least you have to only read one book....i gotta read two! gonk *sarcastic voice* and interpret them and make lotsa notes and make sure i understand it... *le gasp* wowow... stare

sorry bout that... i like English and all, its easy but making every essay perfect and doing all that work is just too much...

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:36 pm
Whoa.... Two books? Isn't this summer? Isn't it about like...taking a break?
Oh, well. Anyways, English is my favorite and best subject, that's why I'm reading a book for the summer, I'm taking advanced, so I do feel like an idiot.. blaugh  

Raisus

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:15 pm
Yep. Honor's English is actually easy.. just alot of work and more focus on a certain part of the book... not just the chapter but a certain passage and stuff. Then you have to find symbols and what these items mean.

well, g2g cuz i have to do my homework. sweatdrop toodle loo!

*~Waitress~*

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games