Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:50 pm
The eyes freak me out! 4/10  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:59 pm
Still have not found shoes Dari-chan?  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:52 pm
The crossdresser is back? eek

9/10 ^_^ I love eet. Theme wise....it goes together great! Color wise...it could use some work....but I dig the theme. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:06 pm
Wyrn
I found some that would work... I think, but didn't have enough money at the time and now I don't remember what I found ><  

Dariram
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:16 pm
Poor Dari-san. I hope you remember!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:16 pm
Dariram
Wyrn
I found some that would work... I think, but didn''t have enough money at the time and now I don''t remember what I found ><

That sucks. o_O; I don''t know of any...white and yellow shoes....but I know some white shoes at least..lol.

Money problems suck. sad  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:33 pm
Black_Rose737
Dariram
Wyrn
I found some that would work... I think, but didn''t have enough money at the time and now I don''t remember what I found ><

That sucks. o_O; I don''t know of any...white and yellow shoes....but I know some white shoes at least..lol.

Money problems suck. sad
Hehe, don't worry about. I'm thinking of changing the avvie pretty soon anyways, something red-ish maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:41 pm
Dariram
Black_Rose737
Dariram
Wyrn

Money problems suck. sad
Hehe, don't worry about. I'm thinking of changing the avvie pretty soon anyways, something red-ish maybe?
That would be kawaii!  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:10 pm
*sells what she has and starts working on the new look*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:45 am
Black_Rose737
The crossdresser is back? eek

9/10 ^_^ I love eet. Theme wise....it goes together great! Color wise...it could use some work....but I dig the theme. <3

I agree completely but to do this colors are the least of my worries.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:17 am
Submit to the Mistress xd

Wyrn-sama, as always even with logs for legs ya can pull the cross dresser theme off well, Its a little hard, even in my current outfit to get all the colors to mesh nicely, which is what i'm still working on ^^ But i'm lovin it xd As I know your happy about this months item donation 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:22 am
10/10...that''s hot  

AnimeSeeker7

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:29 am
I dunno if I like it....I'm trying to see what else that goes... :/ I dunno if i like the seals better of the platforms...:/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:47 am
I love it, but I would add some white to your torso (dun think I spelled that right. =B) so the dark and light colors are more balenced? =]  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:14 am
10-10 It's cute and well put together!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games