Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:27 pm
I'm glad they share the same thread. People that want them seperated are racist instrument...ist. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:48 pm
__penguin__
I'm glad they share the same thread. People that want them seperated are racist instrument...ist. domokun

Agreed- really that's why people get so . . .pissy about it. Heaven forbid trumpets and flutes have to share their own subforum. We could just stick them in with the percusionist.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:05 pm
Masquanade
__penguin__

Agreed- really that's why people get so . . .pissy about it. Heaven forbid trumpets and flutes have to share their own subforum. We could just stick them in with the percusionist.

I know rly! And it would be just a waste of money/space. We need more guild features. I thought that there was something with towns leaked out once.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:44 am
Should there be a subforum on band directors or something? I've seen quite a few band director threads int erh main forum. Just a suggestion. ninja  

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:35 pm
I think it would be cheaper (and better, as there aren't THAT many BD topics) to make an all-purpose band director sticky. Which forum/sub-forum would it go in? I have no idea. ninja

Edit: Actually, now that I look at all the BD threads, I don't think one sticky would be able to hold all the discussions. Maybe a sub-forum not for just BDs but one to discuss your band administration in general?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:03 pm
__penguin__
I think it would be cheaper (and better, as there aren't THAT many BD topics) to make an all-purpose band director sticky. Which forum/sub-forum would it go in? I have no idea. ninja

Edit: Actually, now that I look at all the BD threads, I don't think one sticky would be able to hold all the discussions. Maybe a sub-forum not for just BDs but one to discuss your band administration in general?

I think we should leave them in the main fourm, if we keep on making sub fourms nothing will be leaft for the main  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:11 am
Scheissenkopf
__penguin__

I think we should leave them in the main fourm, if we keep on making sub fourms nothing will be leaft for the main

agreed
even though there are so many bd forums, you have to thinjk what will be left for the main forum? I was helping out a friend with a guild, and they had so many subforums that there was almost nothing to talk about in the main forum. It was crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:15 pm
Good point. xd  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:50 pm
Grr homecoming game postponed >< compotition tommorow might get rained out which means only a music comp=yay. We are a beast at music at my school. We are the only try-out marching band in the sate (also the marching band is the symphonic band which is the best concert band in the state, at least)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:59 pm
^ What state do you live in Shiz?

We played at another school's homecoming game today and whooped their butts 41 - 0. I think out football team is going to the playoffs this year! They've won 5 games in a row so far. =)  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:52 am
RinoaHeartilly
^ What state do you live in Shiz?

We played at another school's homecoming game today and whooped their butts 41 - 0. I think out football team is going to the playoffs this year! They've won 5 games in a row so far. =)

I live in north carolina. The stupid news said our game was postponed due to this big gas explosion in apex, a suburb city of raliegh, where I live. But it just rained all day yesterday. and we had a comp today, which should of been clearly indoors. The field was nasty and it was so cold. We did so bad and didn't even stay to watch the other bands becuase homecoming dance is tonight. our seniors are stupid for scheduleing a comp for today. Now the 5 award acceptor people we have are gonna be so embarrased standing there and not accepting anything. Im in a bad mood now and im freeezing cold =D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:30 pm
omg to the max!
my friend jenni is the student director of the band which means she accepts the music awards and we got 2nd in marching, 1st in drum major, 1st in overall effect, 1st in music, 1st in class!! YEY. EXCITING. to bad we couldent stay, we would be so loud and PSYCHED for the finals.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:36 pm
Wow, sorry I haven't been on in a while. Junior year's killing me ^_^* I'm starting to get the hang of it now though, so hopefully I'll be on more often > biggrin

My homecoming's this Saturday. Our team's going to lose as per the usual, but our marching band kicks so much butt this year it's not even funny biggrin It makes me really happy!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:30 pm
Good luck, Inu, and congrats, Shiz! And Inu, I didn't know we were in the same grade. eek

In other news, WE TOTALLY SUCK. scream We just got a freaking 88.0 in a band review, wtf?! I knew we weren't going to do very well (The BD has been spot testing and like NO ONE knows their music rolleyes ), but not THAT bad. My section is going to have some serious extra rehearsals (We're among the better sections in the band as far as music goes (I was told so by the BD's son himself 3nodding ) and almost everyone knows their music, but if everyone else is that bad then I want at least us to be freaking amazing stressed ).  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:16 pm
__penguin__
Good luck, Inu, and congrats, Shiz! And Inu, I didn't know we were in the same grade. eek

In other news, WE TOTALLY SUCK. scream We just got a freaking 88.0 in a band review, wtf?! I knew we weren't going to do very well (The BD has been spot testing and like NO ONE knows their music rolleyes ), but not THAT bad. My section is going to have some serious extra rehearsals (We're among the better sections in the band as far as music goes (I was told so by the BD's son himself 3nodding ) and almost everyone knows their music, but if everyone else is that bad then I want at least us to be freaking amazing stressed ).

im a junior too =D  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games