Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Silver Luminate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:49 pm
Namikikyo

I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of not existing at all.

This is my biggest fear.
Same here, dying is not my biggest fear. My biggest fear is non-existence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:11 pm
All I ever did was care about you, and hope for you to be well and do well. The only time I ever denied you anything, you should have known the answer before you asked. It was the one thing I could not give you. Other than that, I have withheld nothing, as I know I will not withhold forgiveness when you can find time for me again. It hurts.

It hurts because I love you and I can't stop. It hurts because I know I'll forgive you and I know at the same time that I shouldn't. It hurts because I know you have not thought of me as much in a year as I have of you in the last month.

I have forgiven you every wrong you've ever done me. Every time you slapped me in the face, I would turn to face you again with a smile. Every time you cut me off, I'd be the first to ask pardon. I do this for you, and NO ONE ELSE. No one else would still be in my life after treating me the way you have. And still, I forgive.

Where'd my Wall go? It was safe, in there.  

Ultramarine Violet

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:44 pm
Today's Racist Customer: "I'm offended that I have to hear Spanish! You shouldn't offer Spanish as an option. This is America, not Spain or Mexico!"

While it was nice for today's racist customer to say Spain first for Spanish speaking customers, it became less cool the more I realized that he may well be a racist Norse pagan as well.

FAIL.

Next time he calls, he should get our El Paso call center, where each person is bilingual.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:42 pm
maenad nuri
Today's Racist Customer: "I'm offended that I have to hear Spanish! You shouldn't offer Spanish as an option. This is America, not Spain or Mexico!"

While it was nice for today's racist customer to say Spain first for Spanish speaking customers, it became less cool the more I realized that he may well be a racist Norse pagan as well.

FAIL.

Next time he calls, he should get our El Paso call center, where each person is bilingual.

Odd that you bring this up because I've been thinking, maybe even focusing, on my answer to such an issue;

"I will validate your offense as soon as you start speaking Cherokee, you narrow minded *#$&"

biggrin  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 pm
While I am away, at work, the person who is living on my benevolence in my home, eating my food, is busily telling my friends to go away, hanging up on my Mother when she calls without even taking a message, and inviting people I do not know into my home... who borrow my belongings without asking. They violate my room, leave their paw marks on my steel.
Oh, and when she is finished with this, she takes time out of her busy schedule of downloading viri onto my computer to talk s**t about me behind my back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 pm
maenad nuri

stressed  

TeaDidikai

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 am
Fiddlers Green
While I am away, at work, the person who is living on my benevolence in my home, eating my food, is busily telling my friends to go away, hanging up on my Mother when she calls without even taking a message, and inviting people I do not know into my home... who borrow my belongings without asking. They violate my room, leave their paw marks on my steel.
Oh, and when she is finished with this, she takes time out of her busy schedule of downloading viri onto my computer to talk s**t about me behind my back.

Sounds like she needs to cop on or pack up and go. For serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm
Is it really so hard to string two rational thoughts together?!  

TeaDidikai

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 pm
TeaDidikai
Is it really so hard to string two rational thoughts together?!
Yes.

Painfully hard.

We might have to start using See Spot Run type language.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Argh. As soon as I get enough gold, you have to jump in price. Argh Malarg! I want it noooow.  

Aino Ailill

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 am
I really hate that ableist language is so ingrained into me that I only realize the ramifications of what I said the second it leaves my mouth. neutral It's hard to work on something that's more an automatic response than a conscious choice of words.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:53 am
Bastemhet
I really hate that ableist language is so ingrained into me that I only realize the ramifications of what I said the second it leaves my mouth. neutral It's hard to work on something that's more an automatic response than a conscious choice of words.

Word.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 am
maenad nuri
Bastemhet

Word.

Thirded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 am
Recursive Paradox
maenad nuri
Bastemhet

Word.

Thirded.

Likewise.

I also dislike the fact that objective observations about behavior cannot be applied without offense too.  

TeaDidikai

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 am
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
maenad nuri
Bastemhet

Word.

Thirded.

Likewise.

I also dislike the fact that objective observations about behavior cannot be applied without offense too.

True as well. I'm still kind of in limbo about how "OK" it is to talk about differences in race and culture without coming off as racist.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games