Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:52 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
She says, calmly redonning her glasses.
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"
She vocalizes, and then begins to sing.
"On top of spaghetti!... All covered with cheese!... I lost I lost my poor meatball!... When somebody sneezed!"

Veronica just folds her arms and sulks at Aidar's remark.

Aidar's right ear flickers and the end of his tail begins to wave, its pinned position from him leaning against the wall preventing it from fully wagging. He had always love a good female singing voice, and right now, Dr. Addams' is proving to be a soothing relief. But, although he enjoys the sound of her singing, he does not turn toward her, still engrossed in his game.

User Image
With a curious look on his face, jack reaches into his pocket and digs around for a few seconds then he smiles as he pulls out a remote control. "Perfect" he says, afterwards he points it at the Doctor and press a button, Dr. Addams is frozen in place and he then turns towards Aidar with a grin on his face, and speaks.
"I do not believe I am understood, so I will do my best to clarify, to both you and the ones reading this.... I AM BORED, we are supposed to be on our way but there has been slapstick, lollygagging and enough "Filler" to make Naruto Shippuden complain about it. So if we as a group are not gonna speed this along, then I will."
Jack raises his hand and prepares to snap his fingers and a dark reddish aura appears, and cat ears pop out of the top of his head.
"and we will get there like time is standing still"

Although Dr. Addams has been frozen in time, what she was doing had already been set in motion. With her task now accomplished, a feminine automated voice begins to speak.
"Retina scan identified as Dr. Addams."
It says.
"Voice print confirmed... Password confirmed... Emotional patterns confirmed... Welcome, Dr. Addams."
The electronically locked door in front of Dr. Addams then unlocks with a loud click and whirs open.

Luminova looks at the door and then turns to Jack and frowns.
"Jack?..."
She says calmly.
"With all due respect... For one who is supposed to be a god, one of the perfect Ainur, incapable of making mistakes... You appear to be unbelievably flawed... You are impatient, presumptuous, appear to be insane and often speak nonsensical gibberish while looking at people that don't even exist, act as if we are here to amuse you, when you are supposed to be here to help us..."
She then turns back to Dr. Addams and looks her up and down.
"And you appear to behave as if you are utterly stupid.... Now, I do not know if these are flaws that Eru deliberately gave you to some how keep your power in check, or if you simply behave this way to amuse yourself, but I honestly feel that you are yourself presenting more of a problem than anything else in this place..."
Luminova then turns to look down at Sha's sleeping form on the counter. She then closes her eyes and shakes her head.
"We don't need you...."
She says with a sigh.

"And, where will ye get us tae, Jack?..."
Aidar adds in, still playing his game.
"Just, where are we tryin tae get tae?... Ye wanna tell me? Because I sure di nae know!... Go on, Jack, tell me.... Ye can't, because ye di nae know, either... Ye have nae idea where we be, in this facility... Or, where we be goin... ONLY SHE KNOWS.... Now release her, so she can show us!"

"I'm going to have to go with Aidar on this one, Jack..."
Veronica says, snapping her right hand.
"We don't know where to go..."
The remote control Jack is holding then disappears from his hand and appears in hers.
"She does..."
And, with those words, she points the device at Dr. Addams and presses a button, freeing her from Jack's power.
Unaware of the dialogue the others had just had, Dr. Addams suddenly finds that the door in front of her is suddenly open with no memory of it ever happening.
"Huh?"
She asks, confused.
"How'd this door get open?..." confused  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:17 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
With a curious look on his face, jack reaches into his pocket and digs around for a few seconds then he smiles as he pulls out a remote control. "Perfect" he says, afterwards he points it at the Doctor and press a button, Dr. Addams is frozen in place and he then turns towards Aidar with a grin on his face, and speaks.
"I do not believe I am understood, so I will do my best to clarify, to both you and the ones reading this.... I AM BORED, we are supposed to be on our way but there has been slapstick, lollygagging and enough "Filler" to make Naruto Shippuden complain about it. So if we as a group are not gonna speed this along, then I will."
Jack raises his hand and prepares to snap his fingers and a dark reddish aura appears, and cat ears pop out of the top of his head.

Although Dr. Addams has been frozen in time, what she was doing had already been set in motion. With her task now accomplished, a feminine automated voice begins to speak.
It says.
"Voice print confirmed... Password confirmed... Emotional patterns confirmed... Welcome, Dr. Addams."
The electronically locked door in front of Dr. Addams then unlocks with a loud click and whirs open.

"Jack?..."
She says calmly.
"With all due respect... For one who is supposed to be a god, one of the perfect Ainur, incapable of making mistakes... You appear to be unbelievably flawed... You are impatient, presumptuous, appear to be insane and often speak nonsensical gibberish while looking at people that don't even exist, act as if we are here to amuse you, when you are supposed to be here to help us..."
"And you appear to behave as if you are utterly stupid.... Now, I do not know if these are flaws that Eru deliberately gave you to some how keep your power in check, or if you simply behave this way to amuse yourself, but I honestly feel that you are yourself presenting more of a problem than anything else in this place..."
Luminova then turns to look down at Sha's sleeping form on the counter. She then closes her eyes and shakes her head.
"We don't need you...."
She says with a sigh.

"Just, where are we tryin tae get tae?... Ye wanna tell me? Because I sure di nae know!... Go on, Jack, tell me.... Ye can't, because ye di nae know, either... Ye have nae idea where we be, in this facility... Or, where we be goin... ONLY SHE KNOWS.... Now release her, so she can show us!"

The remote control Jack is holding then disappears from his hand and appears in hers.
"She does..."
And, with those words, she points the device at Dr. Addams and presses a button, freeing her from Jack's power.
Unaware of the dialogue the others had just had, Dr. Addams suddenly finds that the door in front of her is suddenly open with no memory of it ever happening.
"Huh?"
She asks, confused.

"Ye opened it."
Aidar answers, still playing his game.
"Di ye nae remember?... Ye scanned her eye, and sang the password."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:33 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

It says.

"Jack?..."
She says calmly.
"We don't need you...."
She says with a sigh.

"She does..."
"Huh?"
She asks, confused.

"Ye opened it."

Dr. Addams looks back at Aidar, then back to the door with slightly squinting eyes, then back to Aidar, again.
"I remember scanning my retina and and singing the password, but I just don't remember the door ever opening?... I don't even remember the computer accepting my password..." confused  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:02 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Jack?..."
She says calmly.
"We don't need you...."
She says with a sigh.

"She does..."
"Huh?"
She asks, confused.

"Ye opened it."

Dr. Addams looks back at Aidar, then back to the door with slightly squinting eyes, then back to Aidar, again.
"I remember scanning my retina and and singing the password, but I just don't remember the door ever opening?... I don't even remember the computer accepting my password..." confused

"It did..."
Aidar says, still playing his game.
"Ye just did nae notice."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Jack?..."
She says calmly.
"We don't need you...."
She says with a sigh.

"She does..."
"Huh?"
She asks, confused.

"Ye opened it."

"It did..."

"Like YOU would notice, with your nose buried in that hand-held consul, while when I could not, DESPITE me eyes Being glued to the door, the WHOLE time!" stressed
Dr. Addams snaps in agitation.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:01 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"She does..."
"Huh?"
She asks, confused.

"Ye opened it."

"It did..."

"Like YOU would notice, with your nose buried in that hand-held consul, while when I could not, DESPITE me eyes Being glued to the door, the WHOLE time!" stressed

Still locked in his death like slumber, Sha let out a few choked gasps and for a few moments, it appeared that he had ceased breathing before the group saw the subtle rise and fall of his chest.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:06 pm
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"She does..."
"Huh?"
She asks, confused.

"Ye opened it."

"It did..."

Still locked in his death like slumber, Sha let out a few choked gasps and for a few moments, it appeared that he had ceased breathing before the group saw the subtle rise and fall of his chest.

"Aye..."
Aidar answers Dr. Addams.
"I did..."
He them pauses his game and looks right at her.
"Lovely singing voice, by the way."
He then goes back to playing his game.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
She says, calmly redonning her glasses.
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"
She vocalizes, and then begins to sing.
"On top of spaghetti!... All covered with cheese!... I lost I lost my poor meatball!... When somebody sneezed!"

Veronica just folds her arms and sulks at Aidar's remark.

Aidar's right ear flickers and the end of his tail begins to wave, its pinned position from him leaning against the wall preventing it from fully wagging. He had always love a good female singing voice, and right now, Dr. Addams' is proving to be a soothing relief. But, although he enjoys the sound of her singing, he does not turn toward her, still engrossed in his game.

User Image

It says.

"Jack?..."
She says calmly.
"We don't need you...."
She says with a sigh.

User Image
After the remote dispersal from his hand, Jack turns to Aidar raising his eyebrow, and then responds after his conversation with the doctor, " where to go.... oh yeah. first we (insert correct answer here, Grand Narrorator) along with going (insert other correct answer here)" Jack goes on explaining every detail of where we will go what we will do and exactly what will happen at each moment "...And THEN after that tackling and time loop i let slide, we go meet with the rest of the group walking in on three of our com padre's getting there freak on. Now, what was that aout me NOT knowing where to go and where you want me to take you?" he finishes with a sarcastic grin  

May Akai Usagi

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:07 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"It did..."

Still locked in his death like slumber, he let out a few choked gasps and for a few moments, it appeared that he had ceased breathing before the group saw the subtle rise and fall of his chest.

"Aye..."
"I did..."

"Huh?"
Dr. Addams asks, beginning to blush.
"What? Really?... You- you think my voice is... um, is l-lovely?... I, uh.."
Suddenly she puts her right hand to her mouth and coughs.
"Ahem!, We need to get moving. Luminova, you need to either get Mr. Sha up on his feet, or find a way to carry him. All of you if you would please follow me... This way."
And with those words she turns and steps through the door, still blushing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:31 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"It did..."

Still locked in his death like slumber, he let out a few choked gasps and for a few moments, it appeared that he had ceased breathing before the group saw the subtle rise and fall of his chest.

"Aye..."
"I did..."

"Huh?"
"Ahem!, We need to get moving. Luminova, you need to either get Mr. Sha up on his feet, or find a way to carry him. All of you if you would please follow me... This way."

Luminova effortlessly picks up Sha in her arms and walks around the west side of the of the island counter.
"Aileen, wound you please carry Lady Schwartzvid?"
She asks over her right shoulder and following after Dr. Addams.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:01 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil

"Aye..."
"I did..."

"Huh?"

Luminova effortlessly picks up Sha in her arms and walks around the west side of the of the island counter.

Aileen pauses just as she's a bout to take another bite of her chow mein and rederects her eyes in the direction of Luminova, then over to the north side of the island counter, where Darkfrost 's body lays, the last of the pile that Luminova had pushed out of the elevator.
"s**t..."
She says, before packing her food back up in the paper back and tossing it to Jack.
"I'll be askin that back, along with the rest o it, soon enough."
She says. S hen turns back, to Sicklehawk.
"Come on, up!"
She says to Snowflash, jently pulling on her reins.
"We need tae get movin, come on..."
leading Snowflash over to Drakfrost's body, she hefts the corps up, drapes it across her saddle, and then proceeds to lead the Sicklehhawk by the reins. "Come on, Uncle Adair."
She says, following after Luminova.
Ooc: done for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:46 am
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil

"Aye..."
"I did..."

"Huh?"

Aileen pauses just as she's a bout to take another bite of her chow mein and rederects her eyes in the direction of Luminova, then over to the north side of the island counter, where Darkfrost 's body lays, the last of the pile that Luminova had pushed out of the elevator.
"s**t..."
She says, before packing her food back up in the paper back and tossing it to Jack.
"Come on, up!"
leading Snowflash over to Drakfrost's body, she hefts the corps up, drapes it across her saddle, and then proceeds to lead the Sicklehhawk by the reins. "Come on, Uncle Adair."

"Just a momment..."
Aidar says, going wild on the controls of his game.
"I almost got this..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:25 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Aye..."
"I did..."

"Huh?"

"s**t..."
"Come on, up!"
leading Snowflash over to Darkfrost's body, she hefts the corps up, drapes it across her saddle, and then proceeds to lead the Sicklehhawk by the reins. "Come on, Uncle Adair."

"Just a momment..."
"I almost got this..."

"UNCLE!!!" emotion_jawdrop
Aileen shreiks, appalled at his behavior.
Occ: Done for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:57 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Aye..."
"I did..."

"Huh?"

"s**t..."
"Come on, up!"
leading Snowflash over to Darkfrost's body, she hefts the corps up, drapes it across her saddle, and then proceeds to lead the Sicklehhawk by the reins. "Come on, Uncle Adair."

"Just a momment..."
"I almost got this..."

Aidar looks up from his game at Aileen.
"Ye're right."
He says, closing his game, without pausing, and tucking it back into his leg satchel.
"I deserve to die, for even thinkin like that!... Come on, let's go."
And with those words, Aidar follows Dr. Addams and Luminova through the door, followed by Fenris and Jaeger.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:16 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

"s**t..."
"Come on, up!"

"Just a momment..."
"I almost got this..."

Aidar looks up from his game at Aileen.
"Ye're right."
He says, closing his game, without pausing, and tucking it back into his leg satchel.
"I deserve to die, for even thinkin like that!... Come on, let's go."
And with those words, Aidar follows Dr. Addams and Luminova through the door, followed by Fenris and Jaeger.

Veronica floats after Aidar, ahead of Aileen, Snowflash, and Darkfrost; while Dr. Addams leads them south, down a hallway that appears to have a pair of electronic shutter doors at the end on the other side of another laser gate.
"Security is much tighter here."
Dr. Addams explains.
"Beyond this point is were we do the experiments that really matter, experiments that will make, or break Gaia... What we work on beyond this point has the potential to become devastating weapons if misused, or lift Gaian kind so far into the future, that our civilization today will look like the Stone Age, in comparison!"
Approaching a panel on the east wall, just before the laser gate, she then swipes her card, deactivating the laser gate and then with a slight bow, she gestures southward that the others pass.
"Imagine a world with out hunger..."
She says with a smile that expresses both pride and excitement.
"A world without sickness... With clean energy... We no longer need level forests for lumber, or mine Gaia for resources... A world without war, because everybody has plenty... A world where Man is stronger, smarter, faster, better! Even critical Injuries can be recovered from within a day, we cannot grow old and die, virtual immortality!... Currency will be a thing of the past, because everybody will be able to make for themselves, what ever they want, food, beverage, shelter, transportation, entertainment, everybody'll be able to just manifest their own, they'll never need to buy anything ever again!... Cemeteries will disappear, we'll be able to recycle our dead and give meaning to their deaths, as well as their lives. Deserts will be cultivated into fields, forests, and jungles, over night, every endangered species will become abundant, we'll make this world into a PARADISE!!! Greed and destruction will no longer be the way of this world!... Or, we could just destroy everything, by simply reversing the processes... Personally, I'd prefer the former."
As the others approach her and the open laser gate, a plaque reading "Library Room" becomes noticeable over the doors at the end of the hall, as does a westward bend that goes past the Library room and then bends south and out of sight.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games