Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image

"That's the world of love. Its complicated to a point if you don't know what your doing. Kinda like me and Sophia or Kalen and Rose." Eclipse said with a sigh rubbing the back of his head. "Being headmaster makes me feel so old sometimes like i gotta be this wise old guy for people to follow. Heh...imagine me with a big fluffy white beard putting out words of wisdom.....and all of a sudden i remembered Yen sid is already doing that role." He said with a laugh.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:23 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: sorry, really having problems explaining characters old to me but new to ya'll ))

Sasha sighed at what Eclipse said.
"and yet you are older than Kalena was when she was forced to become headmaster. Eclipse, I'll rephrase what I said a minute ago. Ok, do you remember that Rose had a fiancée before you and Kalen came on the scene. Ok, there were people that we were friends with, they are...strange but not really much different than us."

Sasha then realized she was making it hard for really anyone to understand.
"dammit. How can I easily put this....ok."

She raised her hands up
"Let Jaster deal with Jax and the hell he's pulled up. I'm almost certain that if it gets bad enough, he'd go into war without completely healing up."

She put her hands up to her mouth holding them flat against eachother.
"My friends from long ago, they are close to me. Um..." she was having a loss for words, however she needed to continue.

"I don't fight, but i'd go to the end of worlds to pull them back from disaster, even if it meant I die."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:55 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Yogtz tilted his head in confusion before shrugging. "I'll take your word for it kupo. I don't have any idea who half the people you're talking about are." He looked to Jaster. "As for our Jax problem, I can get some people gathering information on it kupo. Assuming he isn't hiding out on the Organization world or in some mystical place beyond the reach of humans kupo. Preventing him from reaching the horsemen should be one of the higher priorities as of now kupo. We can't afford to let them get any more fighters than they already do kupo, especially ones close to our own staff."

He turned back to Sasha. "Unfortunately, we may have to begin turning this place into more of a... dear Mog I had hoped I could escape from this kupo. We can't let this place become another cleanup committee kupo," he said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:35 am
User Image

"Leon...i remember." Eclipse said before he got a blip and pulled up a holographic screen. "Kalen just reported from his scans that the horsemen are targeting Radiant Gardens and Shibuya. There Distraction is underway. Oh and for the record they already have all 4 horsemen. I used to host death myself so i have a small mental connection to him he seems to have forgotten about." He said glancing at Yogtz.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Yogtz eyes widened. "Radiant Gardens... No," he quickly tossed Sasha the keys to his classroom and headed toward the door. "Lock up my classroom for me please kupo. We can't let Radiant Gardens be destroyed by these monsters kupo. I need to be there kupo, My friends have family there, I have friends there." he said forlornly.
Dear Mog I hope they haven't reached the residential district yet. Patricia and Leopold must stay safe, he thought as he flew out the door.
(exit)
(OOC: Have they spawned yet or where will they be when they do?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:10 pm
kefkadragon

(Plague send out her skulls to wreak havoc from the castle. There on there way to the town with a strange gray fog following.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:39 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: ))

Sasha nodded to Yogtz then watched him rush out. She heard Eclipse and the horsemen spawning. These were dark days straight ahead.

"I guess you'll wanna join everyone else in the fight, Headmaster Eclipse."

Sasha NEVER called Eclipse by his title, but things were grave, and if he left, she'd be the only one at the academy left to her knowledge.

Jaster's candle flame was growing smaller.

Sasha took notice and immediately started a high-potion putting it into Jaster's mouth and forcing him to swallow.
"Common Jaster, stay with me."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image

"I'm afraid i will not be joining everyone in this event. My presence with death will only complicate things. Besides i need to coordinate with Diz here." Eclipse said with a sigh.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:29 am
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

Sasha gave a sigh of relief to know that she wasn't going to be here alone.
"Forgive me for saying this but thank God. I really wasn't looking forward to being alone at the academy. Kalena would pretty much leave in a moment and usually leaving Rose, Kelina, or even me in command, wasn't really looking forward to that."

Sasha concentrated on Jaster.
"If that flame goes out, then Jaster is dead, and I mean dead, no reviving him."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image

A portal of twilight opened just outside the infirmary door and King rushed out carrying Jaster's heartless form. "I got you don't worry I will have you fixed up." King said as he opened the door infront of them and walked in. He scanned the people that were talking until he found Sasha. "Sasha your patient is putting himself in to much strain by doing things like this." King said still holding the small shadow in his arms.

He noticed Jaster's real body and walked over placing the shadow above Jaster's head on the pillow. "How long exactly has he been like this?" King asked turning to Sasha ignoring anyone else in the room.

kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:24 pm
User Image

"To long. Thank you King." Eclipse said as he stepped up to Jaster and held a hand over both the shadow and him. His eyes seemed to glaze over once more.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:18 am
knux_nyan
OogieKnight
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Sasha heard King's voice and smiled, but then got serious immediately after that.
"He's been like this for a week, maybe a little over. He's been getting weaker, any longer and he'll die."

She motioned her head to the candle

The candle was barely flickering.

The infirmary was completely out of medicine except for a lone box of hi-potions brought in by Yogtz.

There was a bruise forming on Sasha's face near her eye.
"Eclipse, how did you know King?" Sasha was curious.

She was feeding her own energy to keep Jaster stable.
"Please tell me you got a cure for this, King. I can't keep it up much longer. I can feel Jaster wanting to fight, something Jax is doing."

Misty appeared leaning onto Al

Sasha heard someone appear in and she looked up to see Misty and Al. She shook her head.
"Sorry guys, I'm really under staffed and out of healing potions, might have to wait a bit."

"yeah, while out there is being attacked by horsemen!?"

"Jaster's gonna die, so back off!"

Jaster was thinking to himself, even being unconscious
"Please will you two just shut up and heal me up so I can go beat the living crap out of Jax and then get back to fighting!?"

((no one can actually hear that, I thought to put it in anyway))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:51 am
User Image

King sighed and opened the palm of his hand. "I can only make this elixir a few times this being the last." He said a bright green glow shining from his hand. When the light faded a golden fluid remained in a small vial. "The elixir of life." He finished then opened the vial then placed its small opening to Jaster's lips. "This will heal you but I am afraid your going to have to move quickly or the energy will burn you out." King explained to Jaster knowing he could hear him as he poured the contents into his mouth.

As the vial was finished off king stood back. "I would get back if I were you." He said looking at Sasha and Eclipse. "You don't want to be in the way when it kicks in trust me."

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:51 pm
knux_nyan
OogieKnight
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Sasha backed up.

Heartless version of Jaster disappeared.
Jaster's eyes shot open and he looked up and blinked. He then spun and got his feet to the floor and groaned.

The candle flame had set the entire candle on fire.

Sasha panicked and immediately grabbed the candle to not burn down the infirmary, ...again.

Jaster looked at King
"Thanks King. " he groaned in pain but sighed getting to his feet.
He turned to Sasha.
"make me a portal, if I do, its gonna be a black hole"

Sasha nodded and made a portal straight to Jax.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:45 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
As soon as he was summoned a Phoenix entered the room dropping the new Denver on the ground looking more then annoyed with who summoned him out of the blue."Ugh seriously? Anyone told you it is rude to pull someone during a important event... Especially if that someone is with his friends!He shouted as he dusted off his cloak."A Phoenix doesn't like being manipulated...." User Image

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games