Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:29 pm
Amy looked down at Thistle and arched an eyebrow at her, almost as if to say, 'See?'.

Thistle sighed and finally looked at Karrie. She studied him for a moment and then squeaked softly.

Amy smiled brightly. "There we go! Much better. Good girl, Thistle."

She went over to Karrie and transferred Thistle over to his arms. Then, she started heading to the living room.

"We can transfigure your outfit out here, if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 pm
*takes Thistle* All right. *As Amy walks into the living room, he whispers in Thistle's ear* I'm trying to protect her, too. The ladies are less likely to start anything during one of their parties.

*follows Amy into the living room* So, what do I need to do?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:40 pm
Thistle squeaked softly and looked up at Karrie. She thought he was just wanting to take Amy to the party to have fun and in doing so, hurt Thistle. But he wanted her to go to stand up for Thistle, just like Amy wanted to do. He really was on her side! And he wanted to protect Amy, too.

She forgot momentarily that Karrie didn't really care for having his face licked, and she scooted up his chest a little bit and started licking at his chin lightly.

Meanwhile, Amy was picking up and feeling each of the blankets that were around the couch. "Well first, I need to pick a good cloth to work from to transfigure your outfit. I need something loose so that it will shift and change easily. Your costume won't be made of the same material that I start out with, since I, in effect, change the molecular structure of the cloth. It's easier to do that with a looser material..."

She finally found a blanket that seemed to work. "Here we go." She hadn't turned around, yet, to see Thistle licking Karrie's chin.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 pm
*laughs* Thistle, I just took a shower! *puts his hand on her nose to push her down slightly*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 pm
Amy turned when she heard Karrie's laughter and laughed herself at the sight before her. She went over, picked up Thistle, and then set her on the couch.

"Can't have Karrie holding you when I'm changing his outfit, sweetie."

Thistle squeaked and then curled up on the couch as she watched what was about to happen.

Amy wrapped the blanket around Karrie's shoulders loosely and then took his hand.

"Alright. I need you to focus on the costume in your mind. See it as if you were looking directly at it."

Amy closed her eyes and concentrated.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:50 pm
Okay. *closes his eyes and pictures the outfit that he wants, then tries to hold still as the cloth changes around him. It's such a subtle tickling sensation, it makes him want to laugh. When he feels the cloth settle on his shoulders, he knows it's finished and opens his eyes again. Then he picks up his mask and puts it on so that Amy can see what it looks like* What do you think?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:30 pm
Amy opened her eyes when she heard what Karrie said. It was done already?

When she saw his outfit, a smile started to appear on her face. She was really happy that she had pulled it off and it looked great.

"It looks great, Karrie! I really like the jacket..."

She started smoothing out the shoulders. "It's really soft and glistens slightly. Very nice."

She smiled up into his mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 pm
*grins* It's exactly what I pictured. It's sharkskin. I'm glad you like it.

*Gwee flies up and peeks in the window. Seeing them in the living room, he taps on the glass*

Huh? *turns to look* Gwee? *goes over to the door to let the little dragon in*

*flies in carrying an envelope. He brings it to Amy, then turns to wave a paw at Thistle* Hi!

note Gwee gave Amy
Amy,
I don't know if you were still staying home from the party or not, but I thought it would be nice if Thistle came over to spend the night. Even if you're not going, it would give you and Karrie some time alone. Velcore already plans on sleeping here. If you want her to stay, just bring her over.
Kits

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 pm
Amy smiled brightly when Karrie said it was exactly like he pictured it. She had done it! It was the most complicated outfit she had ever help to transfigure for someone else. She was so happy she did it right for Karrie.

When Gwee tapped on the window, she looked up at him and then watched Karrie as he went over to let him in. She was a little surprised when Gwee gave her a letter, note Karrie.

As she was reading the letter, Thistle squeaked happily at Gwee and responded to him. "Hi!"

She ran over to him and nuzzled him.

When she was done reading it, she looked up at Karrie with a bright smile. "Oh my gosh! Kits is offering to take Thistle for the night so you and I can have tonight alone, just the two of us. Velcore's staying over there tonight, too."

She handed Karrie the letter to read and then kissed the top of Gwee's head. Then she picked up Thistle. "You get to stay at Kits' tonight with her and all your friends, Thistle! You'll have lots of fun!"

Thistle squeaked in excitement and her tail started flicking back and forth like crazy.

Amy laughed and cuddled Thistle closely to her. "Alright, it's a plan, then! I'm going to go get my outfit ready quickly. I need Thistle's help with it. She helps me with her magic sometimes. We'll be right back."

She took Thistle to Karrie's bedroom and stayed back there for nearly half an hour. Running water could be heard from time to time, squeaking, and almost what sounded like glass breaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:02 pm
Really? *takes the letter and reads it* Well, that's interesting... I think it'll be fun.

*smiles as Amy and Thistle go back to the bathroom. He sits down, holding Gwee on his lap as he waits for them. Some of the sounds coming from the back of the house have him a little bit worried, especially when he hears glass breaking*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 pm
Amy and Thistle finally came out from Karrie's bedroom. They had slipped into the bathroom to get some water in the middle of getting ready, but they had gone in and out quite quickly. No one had seen them.

Amy put Thistle down on the ground, who squeaked happily and sat at Amy's feet with a proud smile on her face.

Amy looked over at Karrie and smiled slightly, mostly anxiously. She hoped she looked okay and it wasn't too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 pm
*looks up when he hears Thistle's squeak. When he sees Amy, his eyes light up* Wow... *can't think of anything else to say, so he ends up just staring at her*

*flies over to Amy, not quite touching her* Pretty.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:16 pm
Amy blushed and looked down at her outfit. "Thank you, both of you. I was hoping it wasn't too much. I made some water spin around me and Thistle froze it for me. I also brought froze some of the icy wind around me."

Thistle squeaked proudly again and flicked her tail some more.

She looked down at her 'tail'. "And there is a hole where the tail touches the ground. I can walk that way, and then when I sit down, I can tuck my feet back in."

She looked back up at Karrie and smiled bashfully. "I have a mask, too, though I'm waiting until we leave to put it on. I'm glad you like my outfit."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:19 pm
It's... wow. It's amazing. I don't know what I was expecting, but not this much!

*hesitantly touches some of the fozen water* Ice?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm
Amy smiled. She hoped Karrie just sitting there was a good sign.

When Gwee reached out and touched the frozen water, Amy smiled down and looked at him.

"Yep. Just normal ice. It's okay to touch it."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games