Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:36 am
"The teacher's are really going all out this time. Guess this is what happens when the Headmaster isn't around," giggled Kitty watching the shimmering rainbows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:56 am
::Kamalia Mingan sneaks into the great hall and walks over to the Slytherin table while everyone is distracted!:: "Hi guys!" ::Looks around The Great Hall.::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 am
"I can't wait to start making potions and transfiguring things! What classes are you taking?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Ashley turned and looked at Dai "Oh you know, i just lounged, sat on the couch watching tv all the time. YOu see my mom, i live with her, she is not a witch and she thinks i am in an all girls school right now. My dad is off on a really long buisness trip. I think he is trying to get rid of all the evil in the world. I give him luck but i never think it will happen." a blank expression goes over her face and her cheeks reddened. "You know, i've never told anybody that so shhh" she said as she brought he finger to her mouth. she smiled "Anyways, any deep dark secrets in your family?"  

Lorrieta

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:57 pm
*james watches as the professors do some amazing magics *
"wow thatss awesome i want to learn to do that"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm
::Looks at James and Smirks!:: "Same here! Shall we try a few in the Common Room later!!" twisted  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:21 pm
"sure kamilia but i dont think we will be as successful as the professors they are way out of our league in magical power"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:30 pm
::Tilts head to the side.:: "Hmm you may have a point! We may have to pratice a few simple ones first!!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm
Dai looked at Ashley, "I won't tell anyone." He whispered. He smiled, & put his hand near his mouth, & turned it, like if he was locking his mouth with a key. "Not many secrets that I know of" he started to say, "My mother's a witch, & dad isn't, so she kinda told him eventually when I was born. It kinda shocked him I guess. Later on, my mum tried to get me to a good wizarding school, so here I am." He laughs, "This looks like the best of the best!" He said, looking up. "Oh yeah... By the way, I never cought your name..." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm
::Loads plate up with a Turkey legs, broiled potatos, and green beans. Takes a bite of potato.While chewing looks around The Great Hall. Once spotting who i'm looking for smiles. Finishes chewing.:: "Hey Ashley are you still going to be doing the Paper this term?!? Also how was your summer vacation!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 pm
Destiny walks in and joins the other gryffindors. "Hi everyone!" She noticed the new gryffies. "Oh, hi new grffyies! Welcome to Hogwarts! You're going to love it here." Destiny reaches over and grabs a chicken leg. She takes a bite. "Mmmmm....the elves have done it again. Fantastic meal!" She continues to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 pm
looks around to see someone from the slytherin table "Hey! Yah, i am still going to do it! We need some entries and new ideas though! people should tell me soon enough if they are going to keep their columns!" she turns to dai "Oh sorry, my name is ashley! i guess we will being seeing alot of each other since we are in the same common room. By the way, if you are interested in joining the hogwarts monthly paper team then get on it. We need lots of help!" Flashes a smile at Dai and starts to eat some pudding.  

Lorrieta

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 pm
"yes kamilia we should practice our spells but not in the common room cause we might break something and then people will be really mad like when i let off tons of muggle m80's in the fire place and every oone woke up at 2am that was funny"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:07 pm
Lila Elf walks in the Great Hall with four large bowls of fruit salad covered in vanilla yogurt. After struggling under the weight of each bowl she manages to place one bowl on each house table. Soon after that she vanishes in to the crowd.  

iStarrLight

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 pm
"Very nice to meet you Ashley!" He said & smiled, "I'll look into it!" Then he realized he had no idea what it was & laughed a little. "I shall do research on it..." he thought. Then he noticed a bowl of pudding "I gotta get me some of that!" he thought. He searved himself some & took a spoon full & shoveled it down. "Mmmm puddn'" he said to himself.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games