Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 pm
Mothette x
Crystal flushes. "Well...uh...you know...'your house is like your family' right?
i know that i consider my house a second family the adventersthat the below listed had were amazing me crytal summer professor tantei ( defense against the dark arts and a griffendor my fav professor from this guild) (gah cant remember rp names but aunt slappy,  Alutian, b e a r - c h o o, Miss Love Tantei ,Junimaia, IceeWitch ,lyra(currently the head of ravenclaw) met while we were both students during the blackout event became friends)
*turns invisible and walks away while leaving wet foot prints that mysteriously disapper at the end of the coridor*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am
"All Abroad the Hogwarts Express! We are now heading to Hogsmeade Station ! " Erik says in a natural tone, as if he wasn't late ninja ....

HPGoG Train Conductor

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
Kenzie rushes up to the train. "Oh! Thank goodness they haven't left yet!" Kenzie jump onto the train and looks around.
Amelia noticed Kenzie on the train...hey ! have you found somewhere to sit ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 pm
"Gah! Quit disappearing and reappearing and leaving things everywhere!" Crystal throws the towel at the footprints at the end of the corridor.  

SharpProcess

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:17 pm
As Amelia tries to talk to Kenzie she notices James's wet footprints, and realizes she has a pool of water of her own cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Aunt Slappy
Amelia noticed Kenzie on the train...hey ! have you found somewhere to sit ?

"No not yet. Can I sit with you?" Kenzie notices the cart of sweets and her stomach gives a loud growl. "Oops. I guess I forgot to eat breakfast in my rush. I'll be right back." Kenzie goes to examine the goodies.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

"No not yet. Can I sit with you?" Kenzie notices the cart of sweets and her stomach gives a loud growl. "Oops. I guess I forgot to eat breakfast in my rush. I'll be right back." Kenzie goes to examine the goodies.

Yea you can join me, I'm sitting with Helen...but before Amelia finished what she was saying she noticed Kenzie rushing to the trolley witch..."Haha, she looks hungry, maybe she wants some free candy James was throwing around" Amelia takes her seat in the compartment....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:47 pm
Aunt Slappy

Yea you can join me, I'm sitting with Helen...but before Amelia finished what she was saying she noticed Kenzie rushing to the trolley witch..."Haha, she looks hungry, maybe she wants some free candy James was throwing around" Amelia takes her seat in the compartment....

Kenzie wanders back to Amelia, her arms filled with varius candies from the trolley witch. "Hey sorry I forgot to eat." Kenzie sits across from Amelia and Helen. "Are y'all ready for the start of the new term?" Kenzie starts unwrapping a coldron cake, and indicates to Helen and Amelia that they could have some too.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

Kenzie wanders back to Amelia, her arms filled with varius candies from the trolley witch. "Hey sorry I forgot to eat." Kenzie sits across from Amelia and Helen. "Are y'all ready for the start of the new term?" Kenzie starts unwrapping a coldron cake, and indicates to Helen and Amelia that they could have some too.

No thank you! I have had enough sweets for one train ride, thanks though.. blaugh
And Yes I am excited about the coming term....We haven't had an official term in a while so I wonder what's new... ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:00 pm
Aunt Slappy

No thank you! I have had enough sweets for one train ride, thanks though.. blaugh
And Yes I am excited about the coming term....We haven't had an official term in a while so I wonder what's new... ninja

Kenzie washes the cake down with some hot tea. "Wow. I wonder what it's going to be like." Kenzie notices the wet foot prints in the corridor. "So is he using an invisibility cloak or what?"  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:18 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

Kenzie washes the cake down with some hot tea. "Wow. I wonder what it's going to be like." Kenzie notices the wet foot prints in the corridor. "So is he using an invisibility cloak or what?"

No He's- actually I don't know what he is doing...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:30 pm
Aunt Slappy

No He's- actually I don't know what he is doing...

"Hmm..." Kenzie watches the footstep wander around the corridor. Kenzie reaches over for a turkey leg and realizes that she has already eaten it along with most of her candies, so she grabs a thermos out of her bag and pours herself some more tea. "So, I've been trying to meet everyone and right now I don't know that Slytherine girl." Kenzie leans into the corridor to get a better view of them. "Not Rabbit, but the other one. Who's she?" Kenzie asks.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:41 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz

"Hmm..." Kenzie watches the footstep wander around the corridor. Kenzie reaches over for a turkey leg and realizes that she has already eaten it along with most of her candies, so she grabs a thermos out of her bag and pours herself some more tea. "So, I've been trying to meet everyone and right now I don't know that Slytherine girl." Kenzie leans into the corridor to get a better view of them. "Not Rabbit, but the other one. Who's she?" Kenzie asks.

Mothette x

Amelia Looks Over," OOh that's Crystal Quills, Second Year, I really like her, I actually don't think I have said Hi yet, Want to meet her ?" But Amelia didn't give Kenzie a chance to reply, "Hey Crystal ! Glad to see you again ! "

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:31 pm
Crystal hears her name and looks around. "Hey Amelia! Nice to see you too."  

SharpProcess

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:49 pm
Rabbit laugh at both crystal and james ,but then heard ameila calling crystal but also noticed kenzie and helen next to her ¨HEY KENZIE ,HELEN¨shout rabbit happily ¨i havent talked to you in a while¨ Rabbit hugged kenzie and helen really tightly.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games