Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:35 am
-sighs- Well...that being said...I suppose I should stop causing bar fights then, shouldn't I? -winks at her- wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:39 am
eek A BAR FIGHT?! *Puts her latte down.* Did a bar fight break out after I left? stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:40 am
<<< Hey, you can trust me - I'm a professional soldier of fortune: if I mess up, I don't get paid: that said, I don't mess up mrgreen

Mentally kicking yourself and saying things you wish you didn't say, Damey-poo heart >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 am
((Shuddup, Ex. xp ))

-laughs- No! No, Psyzapp, no bar fights. I was kidding. Though...well... -looks uncertain about whether she wants to say something or not. She has complained about Flame an awful lot lately...-

((That...and I have to flip back to see what he said rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:47 am
That's a relief. If there's going to be any kind of bar fight to break out in the GGG, it is going to be here and odds are it will be messy. stare Chaos seems to haunt me…hence the added security measures for the expansion.

(( Yes, well you're going to have to get in here and prove that to Psyzapp…aren't you. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am
-grimaces when she mentions security, her expression looking like something has died underneath her nose. looks at the clock- Oh goodness! Look at the time! I have a few errands to run. I'll be back later on and we can finish this then. -smiles at Psy, grabs her cup and exits- Bye, love!

EDITED

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 am
<<< When I return from my epic quest to save the world (or waste it, should I fail), I will need a job, afterall... I could be cajoled into the employ of Most Wanted 3nodding >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:24 am
((Exor! *cuddleglomps* Well, you COULD work here, but I don't know what Showcase will think about it! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 am
*runs in and gives Exor a huge hug and kiss on the cheek then grabs pom-poms and tumbles to the middles of the floor, squeeing excitedly and winking to him*

A little fishy in the sea
Said something very SWEET to me
Said the goodies were number one
And beating us will never be done!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Come on, Exor. Let's go on a picnic. I know a nice place. Your shoulders look really tense, hun.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 am
(( Indeed…then we should sit down and negotiate something. wink I must say I DO need some extra help around here with security that is for sure. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:31 am
<<< I'll try to behave... xp

Although collateral of Damey having me look something up for her suggests that Exor may not be so eager to rededicate himself to Iggies after what's been happening in his absence to save her very existance... Ahhh, such is life: I go and do so much, and I am rewarded with helping someone that apparently has no interest in me...

/pouts

Oh well. There's always the next one(s). blaugh >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 am
*drops pom-poms and pushes lower lip out, looking like she is going to cry. looks resentfully at psyzapp and katana and goes to the fridge. opens the door and rummages around noisily, pulling things out until she finds a Sunkist cherry-lime. stalks over to back table and watches the goings on through slitted eyes while drinking and pouting*  

bandaidd
Crew

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:38 am
<<< sweatdrop Sorry for double post (if it turns out that way) - I have no edit button at work stare

@Bandy: Life has been MAULING me... I have to do something I've never ever ever done before, and it's not going to be easy: I have to lay down my sword and give up. Me. I know. As far as IC is concerned, I'm apparently in the hospital in a very serious coma. I am really out and about saving Iggies' soul as she carouses with TES and/or other men. Boy, FML.

@Psyzapp: Indeed, I don't think a veteran warrior would be a bad choice for security personnell. I work in security (unfortunately) IRL, AND I'll be needing a new story arc for Mr. Omega after I recover enough to get out of bed after the quest arc/post is completed (soon, like this or next week soon). So yeah, we should talk 3nodding

@Kah-Tah-Nah!: Besides, unlike how some people in this RP are portrayed, I don't tend to encroach on anybody else's turf (if I'm aware I'm doing so).

@Iggies: Feels like I'm trashing you a lot here, but all I know is what I gleaned a few minutes ago in a brief scan of a post and of what I was beginning to see just before I left crying I may be wrong (I hope I'm wrong, kinda, but I'm also really sadistic to my characters, so... Yeah... I'm fine with it either way...) >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am
((Awww, Exor! blaugh Well, I wasn't aware I was "turf" then either! Come back soon! ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am
<<< SO many innuendoes... But I think you know what I meant, you silly dangerous sexy woman you 4laugh >>>  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games