Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Siren Noire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:36 pm
Hah! I usually don't really get to bed until about 2 in the morning, or so. I'm such a night owl. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:38 pm
Sara Siren Noire
Hah! I usually don't really get to bed until about 2 in the morning, or so. I'm such a night owl. xd

Well, another 20 minutes or so and it will be 2 in the morning for me. ^^* I usually try to go sleep at around 1am or so since I get broken sleep, but sometimes I just don't want to to go to bed right away like I should.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sara Siren Noire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:40 pm
it's 11:40 here. I just don't like sleeping much at night. I'd rather sleep during the day and have fun with my friends at night. One of these days....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:42 pm
Sara Siren Noire
it's 11:40 here. I just don't like sleeping much at night. I'd rather sleep during the day and have fun with my friends at night. One of these days....

I'm a bit of a night owl myself, but i think some of that is because I have work till 10:30 or later, and don't get home till 11 at night, and then I go online for a few hours till my mind is a little calmer.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sara Siren Noire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:44 pm
Ah, the joys of the working world. I don't have to work at night anymore, thank goodness. I can have that free time to be online and bug people. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:47 pm
Sara Siren Noire
Ah, the joys of the working world. I don't have to work at night anymore, thank goodness. I can have that free time to be online and bug people. Hehe.

Work is work is work. It's boring and repetative to the point where sometimes I think I could sleep and still do my job, but *shrugs* at least I get a paycheck at the end of the week.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sara Siren Noire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:50 pm
Yeah, that's the bad thing. The job becomes quite boring after a while. My job is too easy, at least for now, and when I get bored, I get very random and crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:54 pm
Sara Siren Noire
Yeah, that's the bad thing. The job becomes quite boring after a while. My job is too easy, at least for now, and when I get bored, I get very random and crazy.

I think most of my co-workers know that I get goofy after a while, but it's retail and there are always new people to confuse. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sara Siren Noire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:56 pm
Oooo, retail....dealing with the public face to face. Yay, torture them publically and get away with it! Watch them squirm as you pretend to be the perfect employee and they hate it, because they can't find anything wrong to scream at you about.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:59 pm
Sara Siren Noire
Oooo, retail....dealing with the public face to face. Yay, torture them publically and get away with it! Watch them squirm as you pretend to be the perfect employee and they hate it, because they can't find anything wrong to scream at you about.

Oh, they still find something to complain about. They always find something to complain about regardless of how hard you try to please everyone, it's impossible. They will still be mad if they don't get their way 100% of the time even if they are dead wrong about something. -_-* It only gets worse the closer we get to x-mas.
They actually put up x-mas trees already in the back of the store. My jaw just about hit the floor when I saw that today.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:02 am
Well I need to try for sleep. *waves* have a good night. ^_^ I hope to talk with you again sometime.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:04 am
You too! It was great talking to you! Goodnight and sweet dreams! ^_^  

Sara Siren Noire

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:47 am
And another day goes by.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:02 pm
I found out today that I can lie realitively well, but I shake afterwards.

Without a sound  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:23 pm
lurichan
And another day goes by.

"Days go by
I can feel them flyin like a hand out the window in the wind
Cars go by
It's all we've been given, so you better start livin right now
Cause days go by
yeah, oo-oo"

I heart Keith Urban

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games