Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:20 pm
*pokes gaia with both swords* I haven't been able to play cards for a week now. ~_~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:21 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

I'm glad to hear things went well.
*Watches in horror as the ego ballon begins to terrorize the city with its balloonyness*

Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

Soon the ego balloon shall dominate all the land with it's hot air-ness. *insert evil laughter here*

Unless a flock of stray needle birds fly near it.

I wander out where you can't see

There is always that, but the chances of a stray flock of needle birds to be flying in the exact same zone as my ego balloon are pretty low. I mean needle birds try to avoid places that are moist and all for fear of rust, so usually they avoid the midwest. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:24 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

I'm glad to hear things went well.
*Watches in horror as the ego ballon begins to terrorize the city with its balloonyness*

Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

Soon the ego balloon shall dominate all the land with it's hot air-ness. *insert evil laughter here*

Unless a flock of stray needle birds fly near it.

I wander out where you can't see

There is always that, but the chances of a stray flock of needle birds to be flying in the exact same zone as my ego balloon are pretty low. I mean needle birds try to avoid places that are moist and all for fear of rust, so usually they avoid the midwest. 3nodding

Yes, but the midwest seems to have a burmuda triangle affect on them so there is no telling.
Seeing as they're all mostly in Mexico untill next spring rolls (Is now thinking about spring rolls) arround I think the balloon is safe to terrorize for another day.

Well, I think I'm going to head off.
Headaches and stuff are making me tired.
Goodnight.

I am only conditioned to die  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:26 pm
IY_and_MCR

Yes, but the midwest seems to have a burmuda triangle affect on them so there is no telling.
Seeing as they're all mostly in Mexico untill next spring rolls (Is now thinking about spring rolls) arround I think the balloon is safe to terrorize for another day.

Well, I think I'm going to head off.
Headaches and stuff are making me tired.
Goodnight.

I am only conditioned to die

*waves* I hope you feel better soon and have a good night.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:27 pm
hn. I've heard showchoir is a bigger deal in the midwest.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:32 pm
Senchou Ari Mizuko
hn. I've heard showchoir is a bigger deal in the midwest.

*blinks* You know, I"m not really sure about that.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:35 pm
So how are you doing tonight mysterious person I don't believe I've talked to before?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:35 pm
Me, neither, considering I live in California... but whenever we go on tour, there's only about one or two more choirs we compete against, and because of that, they lump all the divisions together. The only reason we got third last year was because the other two were a higher division, and one was mixed.  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:37 pm
Senchou Ari Mizuko
Me, neither, considering I live in California... but whenever we go on tour, there's only about one or two more choirs we compete against, and because of that, they lump all the divisions together. The only reason we got third last year was because the other two were a higher division, and one was mixed.

Ahh, I know there are a few choir groups out here, but I'm not in them, so I don't know a whole lot of details about their competitions and the like.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:41 pm
Where's 'out here'? It's still fun. This year, we're going to Seattle. COFFEE! I'm really excited.  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:43 pm
Senchou Ari Mizuko
Where's 'out here'? It's still fun. This year, we're going to Seattle. COFFEE! I'm really excited.

Out admist the fields of corn. blaugh
I'm kindof elusive about my actual location, but generally speaking I live somewhere in Illinois.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:50 pm
That's pretty exotic for me. I'm just some small-town girl close enough to LA to dream and far enough to not really have a chance. I've got to go now, nice talking with you.  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:53 pm
Senchou Ari Mizuko
That's pretty exotic for me. I'm just some small-town girl close enough to LA to dream and far enough to not really have a chance. I've got to go now, nice talking with you.

*waves* feel free to drop in again sometime. *can't help but laugh at the idea of Illinois being exotic in any sense of the word*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:33 pm
Hello? Anyone? *peeks about*  

Sara Siren Noire

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:34 pm
Sara Siren Noire
Hello? Anyone? *peeks about*

For some odd reason I haven't gone to bed yet even though I really should.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games