Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 am
-blink blink blink- Ummmmm, no. I mean you always liked my attention, but you don't go out of your way to showoff. In fact you like being underestimated. I remember when Justin tried to sic that groupie on you. You know the skanky one who thought you weren't good enough to be my girlfriend? That girl thought you were so shy and wimpy just cause you were sweet and nice; until you torn her skin off with your tongue. Man, she ran away crying and you just came back and snuggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 am
stare She was a skank. -makes a face- And I am way better in bed than she will ever be. mad Soliciting you like that. scream Flaunting her "assets" with that shirt that was like two sizes too small in the chest. She had no class. Just because you have them doesn't mean you should flaunt them trashily. There's dressing seductively and then there's dressing like a skeez.... -pauses a second stewing then chuckles darkly- Justin was none to happy after that either... twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 am
-chuckles- He had to go in for ego-replacement surgery after you got done with him. -Looks at her questioning ly- Why the sudden self-doubt, damie?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:21 am
Damn right he did! twisted xp

:/ -traces the rim of her cup- I dunno...just...some comments people have made. Do I act better than everyone else?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 am
-thinks- In all honesty ... sometimes; usually when you are playing games with people. But never when it is actually important.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 am
-smiles a bit, then looks at him seriously, turning to face him- Dec...do you think I dress like a slut or otherwise inappropriately?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 am
I have always considered you to have complete control over your wardrobe. When you wanna dress like a slut for whatever reason, you do. When you wanna dress approprietly, you do. But mostly you just dress like the hot woman you are. -pauses and grins- Although I must admit I enjoy it when you dress inapproprietly. Even if I don't touch anymore, I do love looking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:38 am
-smiles- And when I wanna dress crazily, I do?

Thanks, Dec. I mean, for the most part I don't care what people think of my actions, or such things. But I do care about how people portray who I AM...does that make sense?

-sighs- I feel somewhat hypocritical feeling or saying this this morning since I told two people just last night not to worry about what people think. sweatdrop stressed However, I can't necessarily control how I feel. whee stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 am
-Frowns worriedly and gives dame a big hug- No worries, love. You ok now?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 am
-frowns and sighs- Not really. -takes a sip of her drink-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 am
-sips- Is there anything I can do to help? Get you a drink, fetch a boyfriend, sit here quietly,...play you a song?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 am
:/ -says quietly- No. -contemplates her drink for a moment- Do you think others view my attire as a way to get attention? -pauses for a moment- You know, its entirely unfair for someone to judge my outfit from last night. It was a Playboy Bunny party, for christ's sake! stressed  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 am
Ah ha, so there is a someone who has been pouring this poison in your ear. I think last night you were "playing" Hugh Hefner mysteriously turned into a damn hot woman. So of course your outfit last night was attention seeking and slutty, duh.

Normally, your 'dress' is usually pretty ecentric and aclectic. They're usualy not revealing but fun and cool. So you get attention dame, but not the skanky kind of attention whomever is talking to you is trying to imply. You turn heads dame, but don't you ever believe that you ever rank on the skank-scale cause you just don't.

-holds up a finger- I also point out that I am no longer your boyfriend so don't start thinking that I'm just saying this to make you feel better. I consider it my job as your friend to tell you the crap you dont want to hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 am
...Maybe they were just lashing out because they were angry? -stares towards the office and takes a long draw on her drink-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 am
*Walks into the Main Bar through her Office to get a latte. Grins at Dec and Dame.* Good morning. *She heads over to the espresso machine.* xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games